Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

So I know this isn't /soc/ but would someone please sincerely tell me why I'm so fucking hideous? Like, I know I'm ugly but exactly what traits specifically are the worst offenders here? i.e. (weak jawline, nose to wide, eyes to close) things like that because I really can't tell and I'd like to get some constructive criticism on my ugliness from the only anons I can trust.

Clean shaven

Better with beard tbh, no homo (Hair could use more of style than just being brushed)

if that is you then you are fine
just get a haircut and be happy you don't look like me
i have scars and shit all over my face from trying to use a knife to remove acne when i was 15 i also have a redness around my lips

KYS

removing acne with a knife? how fucking retarded were you?

Thanks for criticism user, The former I've always thought so too myself.

Thanks m8. pics?

Believe me, it's an option.

it's ok because they don't look a lot like scars more like other acne

This is what passes for ugly? ... Ooookay. Work on your self esteem I suppose.

You seem pretty normal to me. It's probably your personality. Just act really confident and open to anything and you'll be fine. Wear clothes that aren't all one color and make sure they fit. Baggy black clothes scream insecure so ditch those if you want.

Before you say all this shit in your head like, "I don't want to do that/He's wrong about xyz/ I think this is better," NEWSFLASH, your way isn't working so get over your own subjective opinion.

you're overweight. i can tell by looking at your jaw, chin and mandibles

hard to see because of grainy webcam

its the hair dude. just get a fucking hair cut. unless r u metallica dude?

Keep the beard
cut your hair
and don't act like such a faggot

not ugly, I'd suck your dick

Your hot

Skrillex?

i think this is a better quality photo of me

Coming from a a real live g r i l- I think you're super cute. I'd suggest growing out your beard.

from a bro standpoint, keep the fuckin beard dude, trust me, u dont suit clean shaved, plus your a viking.

hail oden
grow beard
???
profit

>it's ok because they don't look a lot like scars more like other acne
>it's ok because
>it's ok
it's not ok, you're fucked in the head if this is true and you thought it was a good idea??

just transition and become a qt trap

Nah, you're hot. You probably have the same problem as me and you're just a freak.

why do you still have your christmas tree up in february?
>Photo on 2-26-17 at 1.09 PM.png

seriously. a clean cut. little stubble on your face. hell id fuck ya. dont be such a pussy. women are seriously put off when a man acts like a pussy. u went WAY over the top crying and shit, "why am i so ugly/retarded/faggot?"

tldr: ur fine, go fuck a couple of ugly chicks to get things going again

you kinda look like thor. lose the hat and is that a coors light shirt? the mountains in sort of look like the coors logo. if I'm right you're too old for that shirt- i don't even need to know your age to know that anyone over the age of 16 wearing a beer shirt is going to be looked at like a hobo

this

see my 2 photos i posted it's not that bad i'm an ugly fuck who'll never get a grill anyway with or without them

yea i saw them. tbh the star wars shirt takes ALLLLLLL the attention of your face so you're doing that "right" (quotes cus lose the shirt)

oh god, keep the stubble. Please keep the stubble. That's terrible, no.

oh yeah i only wear this shirt in the house it's a pajama shirt

You got the badass biker look going on, which you could use to your advantage

BE A FUKIN VIKING user, JOIN /ss/STORMFRONT/ss/ , YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE MY BROTHER IN ARMS.

You can't be serious

Gotta take this advice to heart since I am pretty guilty of those things, so thanks user.

Yeup, I have a bmi of like 24 so I'm right on the line. It's hard cuz I do have some landwhale genes

nice do mayne.

Noted, I do perform with a band occasionally so the hair is for a reason but not objected to losing it.

Stahp!

roomate is a lazy fuck and won't let me touch his precious work of art

thanks!

Honestly my guy, just do this:

1. Grow out beard
2. Tie hair into standard faggot Man Bun (would look good on a Viking such as yourself)
3. ???
4. Proft

rolling for this

nah nah it's a mammoth mountain shirt, I live in California lol

where are u from? I swear i recognize you.

i dont think ur face is ugly. ur lips are thin but u cant do anything about that.

ooooh shit fuckin right on then bro definitely fits! you look fine dude if you're not getting girls then the problem has to be your social skills in some way. i don't see acne all over your face and you have a nice beard. don't listen to people telling you to cut your hair you'll regret it, just maybe do something different with it

You must have a shit personality. We look pretty similar and I get tons of pussy.

Thanks user, I keked when u said anyone in a coor's shirt over 16 is a hobo, truer words never been spoken. And yes, I love having long hair, and in all fairness I literally took these shaved pics straight out the shower my hair normally is in a more.. luxurious state but ya.

That's good to know at least I wasn't drawn by tumblr

Agreed keep the beard OP