Post your sissy hypno pics and vids. Anyone fully turn?

Post your sissy hypno pics and vids. Anyone fully turn?

nice

anyone save the stuff of girls berating guys, calling them pussys/fags/etc, won't let cuck see them naked, and tells them only alpha males can fuck them?

mmm, sounds amazing

Bump

jacked it to BBC for 5-6 hours today, time to continue the daily ritual

what other steps have you taken?

I want her to force me to become her sissy slut

I started by watching emperorhypnos videos, now I suck random cock I find on Grindr.

amazing. have you locked your cock up?

No, but I wear panties exclusively.

nice. taking hormones?

Really? None of you niggers have anything like this saved?

Unfortunately no

you should start

>MFW hypnosis is my fetish but 90% of the stuff you find is this siss bullshit

Welcome to the age of meme magic.
Where you can turn a thousand mindless minions by triggering a specific impulse.
Enjoy the world going to shit you retards.
I told you this would come to pass.

bump

mmmm

and many of those are cocks that were personally sent to me^^

nice

Got just the cocks by any chance, on their own? I do love 'em.

bump

>tfw you just want a big black daddy to make you his sissy bitch

Seriously, any sissies who went for it and are now living with a Daddy who owns them I want to talk to... I've been thinking about doing it...

Well on my way.

what steps have you taken?

Fetlife.com.... though there are probably better ways/sites.

Gave up on girls and started sleeping with men, practicing my makeup, and spending more and more time dressed.

On there already. I wish it were less Facebook like and would let me filter people.

mmm amazing

Well thank you honey, glad some on here like what they see.

Yeah, a wee bit more time 'Dressed'....gf/we got a hitachi....and more skank/cutie/trashic-wear to get online, too.
Checking guys out more, more relevant profile on fetlife.
Ughh, makeup, one day, one day....
It's not maybe that simple when one generally hates humans, but I guess that's what the BDSM-y elements, relationships, dynamics, roles and people are for.

bump

>tfw none of you disgusting degenerate fucks live in NYC

I'd honestly give you a black cock to suck.

You post this thread a lot.

A lot of other threads of this nature get posted a lot, on a daily basis.

Just an observation.

Australia.
*whispers* Sissies are everrrwhere though!

Getting sun helps.
Get all bronze and shit.
Ganguro style, plx.

More? You're gorgeous, hand and knees, showing us from behind?

Hey I know that dude. I grew up with him. Kinda has a big vag.

bump

Thank you user, you're very sweet.

post moar!

Can you swallow male cum or does it make you gag sometimes?

How can you make sure the cum is hot and molten and will taste better or go down your throat easy?

Even added in some soles, lovely. Could you spread them? Show exactly where you want it.

I want it up my tight little asshole! I want a man to fuck me senseless and then cum deep inside me to mark me as his little bitch!

heh

And I want you to stop. I want you to just stop all that you do, and all that you are, and never start again.

We don't always get what we want.

I'd oblige.

nice

You look like an average tranny, that being, disgusting.

Ballerinas are skinny and flat...

What do you mean by this?

Post more.

It's not exactly a cryptic post. Try taking it at face value.

huh?

I mean, did the sight of a grotesque thirty-year old shaved man with lipstick and a wig really shoot THAT much blood down to your dick from the synapses of your brain?

Don't you guys get tired of this shit? It's not even the subject matter itself anymore, it's the sheer volume at which these stupid fucking threads take up the catalog. The sissy threads that get posted daily don't even change the OP, neither picture nor text. No variation whatsoever. Don't you guys get overstimulated? Bored? Burnt-out?

Do you feel anything?

..hay my image is classy ass-fuck.
Whine more, please.

>a grotesque thirty-year old shaved man with lipstick and a wig

I... I'm 24. God, I must really have fucking self-esteem issues if I actually care whether you fuckers think I'm pretty or not.

It certainly is a classy ass-fuck of human expression, I'll give that to you.

I'll certainly take you up on your offer, though.

fag

Not that guy but he has a point

Sup Forums is getting lamer and lamer by the day

I don't even care about the traps or sissy stuff but just the reposting is annoying

>dick rate threads
>cuck threads
>wwyd threads
And the worst of them all...
>YLYL threads

Just the lowest quality threads ruining this board...

Can I ask why a person with self-esteem issues chose to post a picture of his face plastered in makeup while spreading his asshole out for the camera on an anonymous imageboard where everybody is open to criticism of any kind?

I don't disagree that it's become a lot more casual. And sure, some people post stuff that isn't "all that" for your personal tastes.
But yeah, assloads of more interesting content and people wouldn't hurt.
I am 29.
I miss the gore keeping away the pussies/boring, or whatever.

I so must become an supervillain, cam-whore, too.
Horror Theme Park, all I'm saying.

Old filename is old

You have to admit though that now Sup Forums is shittier

Fuck it, I wanna have sex with a dominant man. But I wanna talk to them first and I don't want to have to plaster my face everywhere. Anyone know what I should do next?

Because I want validation. And I'm fucked up. Is this not obvious?

People have been complaining about how shit Sup Forums has become ever since I've started coming here. It always has been and always will be shit.

where you from familam?

Who shit on that poor woman's face?

Anyone have name? Reverse image search gave me nothing.

"Better" is a term that's always open to interpretation.

"Variety" is not, and Sup Forums maintained a modicum of variety when it came to the content that was circulated here just a few years ago.

It doesn't just bother you a little bit? The fact that so many of these threads are posted again, and again, and again, with little-to-nothing in terms of stimulation? With OPs that are LITERALLY word-for-word, image-for-image, posted every hour of every DAY?

New York!

I'm on the path, wearing panties 24/7

There is no validation here.

Long Flaps Liz

Femanon here, my ass is so damm thight, i would love to take this tinny cutie to fuck my ass and cum inside, wat zip code are you?

I want to give a footjob to BBC so badly.

>validation
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yeah, I know. Sometimes it's just nice to be told you look nice, y'know?

Where in NY..the city, or upstate somewhere?

next to the city, across the hudson

Wouldn't it be much nicer if you were told that in a medium besides this one? In respects to something that isn't as vapid as how tight and pink your anus is?

I'm not coming from a place of moral superiority here, quite the opposite: I was you. Most of us are, have been, or will be you, just faceless people seeking validation from faceless people. In time, you'll see the nature of this place, and in some more time, you'll acknowledge that validation is only validated if it comes from you.

Where those from?

No shit? Im in Rockland Co...you should gimme your email, we should talk

sauce