What do you guys make of this movie?

What do you guys make of this movie?

I will never watch this nigger loving liberal agenda movie.

>Insecurity: the post.

Hidden Niggers

nigs

it helps you find out who these assholes are IRL and laugh at their autism

there's nothing autistic about despising niggers and the war on the white male.

This.

Admittedly I havent seen the movie... But, having seen the previews, and the tone they set forth, about a small group of secretary types, (that may or may not have been good at math...) identify and solve problems that an entire wing of educated, science and math types, -that were specifically hired for solving such problems-, being accredited to actually handle.
I believe this is more shill propaganda, that is aimed at black people's feelings specifically, given the wave of "black people did this first" before white people stole their idea nonsense that is currently going around.

I believe I will have to see the movie first and then do some research on the people involved, in order to form a more complete and informed opinion.

When I get around to it.... I have other pressing issues... like car brakes and shower hair clogs.

Fun

samefag autists

This is where you tell us how exactly the white male is being held back

Niggers Can Do Math: The Movie

This. Another Hollywood fairytale spun by Jews that's supposed to make me believe that niggers are anything but subhuman apes, which is in complete conflict with reality.

spend an afternoon listening to NPR or watching MSNBC and you'll see exactly why.

Its not about being held back. No one and nothing is going to stop the white male in doing anything that they truly want to, thats a fact proven in 1200 years of history.

The problem is being lied about throughout history, being held as a boogy-man for others failings and generally made a scape-goat for others misfortunes.

Thats kinda what we have a problem with.

humanity started out in africa fuckhead

>No one and nothing is going to stop the white male in doing anything that they truly want to
so how are they stopping themselves from being a minority by 2030? get cucked, redneck

Yeah, sure, and then took a few million years to branch off and stay segregated by Ice ages for a few longer million years.
At that point, you have to admit, the smarter ones got going faster and gained more ground, more aggressively. Thats where the difference comes in. I don't give two shits about where we started, I'm concerned about wasting resources on the future.

Black people are an evolutionary dead end, that we've carried forward for two long, because of lazy fools that don't want to farm cotton or work themselves. Prolly kinda like you...

It was okay. Extremely dull dialogue, shallow characters, predictable plot.

The only redeeming factor for me was the behind the scenes look at the mathematicians and engineers that helped to put Americans into space.

the white man was too busy inventing neat technology, why bother picking cotton when a nigger can do it until the cotton gin is ready for production?

niggers haven't invented jack shit.

>smarter
>two
congrats on your job working at walmart cleaning the shitter. your mother must be so proud

0/10 stupid ass retarded cunt shit

Hey, I figured thats what you did everyday.
You seem like a blind and deaf Hillary voter.

Cool, an actual assessment based off the merits of the film. Wait, I mean newfag. I have to fit in, man. Sorry.

WE

Well, they invented peanut butter....
Thats acually one of theirs, but it was created out of a super huge surplus of stock that no-one wanted at the time... And it managed to stick around.

I'm not ever sure black people like peanuts in general. DO they dig up or farm for nuts over in africa?

WUZ

Don't do it , man.....

"We wuz astrokangz!"

"based on the told untrue story "
Hidden? Figures...

Hidden Niggers

KANGS

It's probably lame as shit, nigger propaganda. Not going to watch it.

that bitch is white

Why the fuck were there a shit ton of black women working at NASA but no black men? You'd think black women would less likely to get a job than a black man at NASA, but there wasn't a single fucking one there.

idk but they eat a fuck ton of bush meat.

peanut butter is hardly an 'invention'. i mean i can put a handful of peanuts in my mouth, chew for 10 seconds and i've basically got peanut butter by the time it's ready to swallow.

Cuck! Am I doing it right?

only black people steal

Black Math the movie

> Americans into space

lol all of three niggers worked on the shuttle. niggers rejoice!

Yeah, true but, getting it to stick around for a while in a jar, is actually the accomplishment.

...and left.
Later, much later, the Moon...

>saw 1 movie
>knows everything about everything
kys

the target audience isn't skinhead autists that are too high off heroin to even stay awake

What do you file this movie under, science fiction?

He's got a point as well.... Were there really no black guys doing math? or were they the janitors at night with the mops?

Yeah that's why niggers are dumb as shit. "human" 1.0. Bad dna.

WE

ALREADY DID IT WHITE MAN

FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA I'M MOVIN' TO AFRICA!!!

who is the target audience?
And did they talk throughout the movie?

So they say friend. Just a matter of time before that changes too. Science is mostly wrong thought out time.

Why would I care about that? That's not me either.

They didn't talk so much as say "Mmmhmmm" and "Dass right" and move their heads side to side, large hoop earrings jangling all the while.

I think most black men were wasted at nam. Took a little time to get back into society again

I never stated a fact, it just seems very unlikely that a fuck ton a black women would be working at NASA and not black men. Hell, 90% of the people that worked there were white MEN. Didn't men have more rights than women back then.

This makes sense, right?

NASA was made up of Germany's best after ww2. Also lots of black males died in Vietnam

Few blacks worked in any capacity at NASA, because Nazis.
Hell, most blacks were still trying to get college rights in the 60s...
Well Hollywood ? How well educated were blacks in the 60s?
Because MLK may disagree with you...

>Misinformation: The Movie
L O L
THE GOYIM DONT EVEN KNOW
STUPID FUCKING CATTLE

I can believe that black women made contributions to Nasa, but so did the ex-nazi scientists they hired, sooooo...