The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/jQ7R6
drelist.com/penis-size-race/
webmshare.com/1wx1V
youtube.com/watch?v=bOMYkQzDXEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh not this again. I thought these shitty threads were over

Sage

mfw when I'm a scandanavian/german muddafuqqa

Blacks are appallingly dreadful drivers, they stink, they're poor and have low mental ability.

Yeah, I'll stick with being a Jew.

Oh look, this Eurocuck again.

this.

Why would you trash your own race like that?

this your wife?

but he made whites the most triggered and insecure

i know i'm being baited. cite your sources then fuck off with your shitty little thread

Ahahah x) you're so funny

The average black man looks like a doody head.

I wonder if niggers realize their is a whole subculture of honkeys that worship bbc, and even cosplay as a black man on a jap text board. It's really sad (((guys)))

Ranch up my Aryan brethren

Can we not

A jew? yuck! I heard that the local YMCA has a nice shower, one of those water fall types. I love it...

[Citation Needed]

I believe you may be suffering (or enjoying) a case of mental retardation and a severe one of ignorance. Would you prefer to be a nigger or a cracker, with your exact same lifestyle now?
Thought so.

My work has only just begun.

Ahemhemaherm
Mimimimimiiiii
I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO AND I'M GOING TO THROW MY SHIT AT YOU! A HUGE SUPPLY OF TISH COMES FROM MY CHOCOLATE STARFISH, HOW ABOUT SOME SCAT YOU LITTLE TWAT?

Pic related getting her throat rekt and puking on bbc like a good slut

webmshare.com/jQ7R6

Got moar if want

i want to see the fat nigger with no dick that always makes these posts
i love how a white person would never need to make a post like this ever
unless it was a joke
no one cares faggot
white people can go all over the world and get pussy
black people cant
period

this guy has to be a fuckin moron, he thinks we give a fuck what size his dick is, honestly.
like personally i have a full 7 inches, but damn muddafukka

If niggers are so awesome, why do their white lords rule the world

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU'LL SURVIVE HERE? YOU DON'T SEEM TO KNOW WHICH CREEK YOU'RE IN. SWEET CORN IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES IT THROUGH MY REAR, HOW DO YOU THINK I KEEP THIS LOVELY GRIN?

Moar. But why is chick in video much fatter than girl in pic?

Nope. Go fuck yourself jew.

Finally, someone with balls
Niggers=drain on society

drelist.com/penis-size-race/

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians

All of your points are just factually wrong. The largest average penis size of any country in the world is 7.1 inches in Cote D'Ivoire which is African yes, but many white nations like the Netherlands are well ahead of other African nations. But NOONE has anywhere near 8 inches on average!. While there might be an incredibly tall sudanese tribe, it's not representative. There are also pygmy tribes, all of that comes from serious reproductive isolation. The tallest country on average is the netherlands where the average man is 6,0" and the average woman is 5,6" ancient sources report tribes of isolated gauls having men who were around 6,3" on average but that's whatever. Nigerians are not the smartest, IQ wise they're 15 points lower on average than Americans. Also much less literacy. You think they're smart because westerners only see the creme de la creme of Nigerians. The doctors and engineers who are the country's very wealthy elite. Also you mentioned Rugby. Have you seen Namibia's Rugby team? They have two non white players on a team from a country with a white population of 6% not in American football either. Tom Brady the white qb and the whitest football team in recent memory just won 2/3 super bowls in the past 3 years. No it doesn't take 6 whites to take down a black man usually. Jumping is a primarily black approach to violence. Also exhaustive studies from Florida have found that it only takes one Puerto Rican.

>tallest people on earth are sudanese

Hahahahahaha

No.

Dutch master race.

Because she's good at taking selfies that hide her size. Have another of her getting throated by a different guy

webmshare.com/1wx1V

No wonder this is considered normal.

Oops...I meant to post this pic.

Haha y'all must have low self-value to think blacks are this high up the totem pole.

Niggers BTFO

Fucking source faggot or your claim is shit
also sage

My dick is 8 and i think its pretty short for a black man. Tfw white people bragging over 4 and 5 inches xD

Insecure white male.

nice timestamped proof there m8

The average nig income is 20k, mine is 90k
The average nig iq is 75, mine is 137
The average nig has some stupid young blonde for a woman. I have a hot accountant who makes 100k, and doesn't care about jobless nibs.
I have a 7 inch dick. The nigs can keep the other inch.

>eight inches

at least I'm far ahead of the white mans average

Sounds like someone is selfe conscious and needs to talk themselves up. Just the number of alternative facts in this post shows that the poster has some in securities they need to address.

sure, you have bigger dicks. sure, you have more athletic ability.

your excellence ends there. in absolutely everything else, you fail miserably, and that is why your continent is what it is.

the only niggers that accomplish anything are the niggers from america, who are basically pushed to success by white people

(OP)

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER, GO BACK TO AFRICA WHERE YOU BELONG YOU FUCKIN SUBHUMAN, EVER THOUGHT ABOUT WHY AFRICA IS THE BIGGEST SHITHOLE ON EARTH? BECAUSE IT'S FULL OF FUCKING NIGGER (JUST LIKE OP)

I have seen longer turds than that, but I still won't shove it up my hole just because it's longer

While I disagree with the statement as a whole, you have no idea how bad it sucks to be 6'5" with a 5 inch dick... people always expect so much more...

>I have seen longer turds than that

Found the faggot.

at least the one on the left is smiling :)

Also, OP is the biggest fag in the world.

at least i'm not a nigger

Is that nigger on federal aid?

youtube.com/watch?v=bOMYkQzDXEk

only kind of people obsessed with dick sizes are the jews, because their parents got theirs chopped off when they were a kid and now they cant stop the feeling that they are missing something
explains also why they have this desperate need to lie and try to shame others into their same level so they can finally feel like they fit in

There's a little more to shilling than that

a lot more, but you'll get them here in full force spamming their retarded memes "u mad whiteboi" trying to pretend they are something else if you try to explain what they are doing

How will we ever compete?

It's conditioning by repetition.

If you had dropped this society on 1950s America, Hitler, Mao and Stalin themselves would have been amazed at the level of purging that went on here

sucks to be you schlomo

────────█▓▓▓█────────█▓▓▓█
───────█▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓█
───────█▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓█
────────████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████
──────────█▒▒▒██▒▒██▒▒▒█
──────────█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
──────────█▒▒▒▒░██░▒▒▒▒█
──────────██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒██
───────────██▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒██
────────────█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
───▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
──▓▓▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▓▓
──▓▒▒▒▓░FUCK NIGGERS THE ░▒▓▒▒▒▓
──▓▓▒▒▓▒▒REAL ANIMALS▒▓▒▒▓▓
───▓▓▒▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▒▓▓
─███▄─█▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒█─▄███
█▓▓▓██▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒██▓▓▓█
█▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓█
█▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒▓█████████▓▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓█
█▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒█▓─────────▓█▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓█
─█▓▓▓▓█▒██▓───────────▓██▒█▓▓▓▓█
──█▓▓▓██▓▓─────────────▓███▓▓▓█
───████▓────────────────▓█████

damn. this guy needs to figure out how to work his prostate or something

Turns out blacks aren't all that smart.

The one on the left isn't being raped kek

white men make blacks mens stronght by slavery. Natural selection.

Dubs of truth

ITT: a bunch on 15 year old internet toughguy fuckbois who would literally shit themselves and eat that shit before saying "nigger" in public.

jewish master race. no wonder goys are so scared of their betters

I wonder how long these threads will last