Is it time to retire the Joker? Did Heath Ledger perfect the role?

Heath Ledger's Joker is a good character but isnt really in the spirit of the Clown Prince of Crime

this thus truth

I'm really looking forward to seeing Ninja's take on the character in Suicide Squad. I enjoyed his performance in Chappie.

MAMA LA VA A FRIKEAR

che....

Poor Messi

>yfw Nolan/Heat Legend's terrorist take on Joker is even more timely in this day and age than it was when they were writing it 10 years ago
>yfw if The Dark Knight was just coming out right now, it would be even MORE lauded as an allegory for the attacks happening every other day
>yfw critics would jizz themselves over how the boat experiment relates to the real world and divisiveness/otherism spawning from said attacks
The Dark Knight is the height of kinography.

ARGENTINA'S GONNA FREAK

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

My bad wrong board

TSUUUUUUUUUU

MALVINAS GONNA FREAK

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

he didn't even pay his taxes the absolute lunatic!!!

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Doesn't come with a pack of temporary tats for your face and hands
That's really fucking lazy.

would unironically wear

dumb phoneposters

No. Cesar Romero did.
Fucking Ledger didn't even grow a mustache.

Not retire, but definitely give him a rest for a little. Give Mr. Freeze and Scarecrow another chance ideally.

Is this shooped?

no

So much this. The parallels are infinite. And the whole "some men just want to watch the world burn" would explain Isis. This movie is timeless man. Fuck these bvs cucks