Just failed my driverz ed written test, time to get high as fuck to forget the pain

just failed my driverz ed written test, time to get high as fuck to forget the pain.

What're you smokin' tonight, Sup Forums?

Your vase is on fire
You should call 911
Hemp hippy

Keef topped bowl with cheese-wreck

About to pick up less than 2g for $40

Yes I'm getting ripped off
No I don't know anyone else to get weed from

what a sloppy way to handle the wick
2/10 im a little mad

???????? you must be a retard

also banned you underage retard

You're 15, shut up

> failed my driverz ed WRITTEN test
Are you fucking retarded user??? A WRITTEN driverz ed test!!! My fucking sides.

I am smoking weed

but im also on 250mg tramadol, 4 beers and closing in on .5g coke
better luck next time

Why did you fail ?

Dude just read the fucking test book for each day for like a week. Or youtube that shit, something. There are ways to pass with minimal effort. Put the blunt down until you want to go to bed

>failed my driverz ed written test

op pic was a bong,
I thought it was a weird sex toy from the thumnail

HAHAHAHAHHA HOLY FUCK, HOW DO YOU FAIL A WRITTEN DRIVER'S ED TEST

Get a vasectomy for the good of the world.

Just some mid shit in my freshly cleaned piece

>being this fucking dumb
Numb away, nigger. At least your disposable income goes to someone smarter than you.

Everyone shitting on him:

1. How many feet behind an active emergency vehicle (siren and lights on) must you remain?

2. How many feet before a turn should you activate your turn signal?

3. In what situation are you allowed to turn left on a red light?

No Googling, faggots.

Underaged Nigger. Someone show Tyrone the door.

quads demands it

1. 30m

2. 20m

3. When turning onto a one-way street.

what a horribly designed bong
cringeworthy

none unless you're blocking an emergency vehicle or there's a turning light

Anyone in the spark/reno area selling an eighth?

How old are you and how did you fail the written test.

1-out-of-3 correct, 33.3%, you fail.

0 out of 3, failure.

wait wait wait... the WRITTEN exam? They gave us the fucking answers right before the test? What the ever living fuck, man?!!

Driver's tests are also multiple choice.

If you failed it, that's okay. It just means the roads will be safer for us for a little while longer. If you want to get your license, you're going to have to study up.

Chances are if you're getting high right now and NOT studying/doing what you can to get your license, you're not the type of person we want on the road with us anyways.

Cheers, go do some research and make the roads safer.

You are so cool.

>don't remember
>something longer than 75ft
>turning left at red is illegal here unless there's a turn arrow

You know its different in other countries, right?

Actually you got 1-out-of-3, still failure.

500ft for emergency vehicles, 100ft for a turn, you can turn left on red if you're turning from a one-way onto a one-way.

stop.
just stop smoking.
just please.
for the love of god.
christ alfuckingmighty it grows in the ground even when i was 12-14 i would never take that deal. even if you don't know anyone else talk that dude down or just rob him

Holy shit.

100ft before a turn, you have to signal.

You can turn left on red if you're turning from a one-way onto a one-way.

>praising someone for being a degenerate druggie
Why don't you both go overdose and make the world a little bit better?

Not in nyc, so that ones a moot point. It's no turn on right or left here. Emergency vehicles also all have "keep back 200 ft" posted on them.

nice bait... too bad the written test is NOTHING like this dumbfuck

Better do it, OP. Kek demands that you have no children.

I'm lucky. I'm in NY and i get 4 for 40 on some pretty good bud. I'm 18 but if i wasn't 18 which i totally am. I'd be 15. So all of rhat combined is pretty god tier

I don't remember needing to know 1 or 3 on my test. 2 is like, 100 feet. Don't make him feel better he managed to fail the fucking written test.

>failed my drivers ed test

It's not a big deal, mate. I failed my first one and got an excellent score on the next one and the real deal. I got docked for signa-

>written drivers ed test

What the fuck? HAHAHA

Tramadol hahahaha you must be so high faggot. I wouldn't have even used that shit when I was withdrawling. Keep using it though, please, kys

Didn't know that....good info to have though.

Yeah, the written test is pretty easy of you just study for it.

Hardest part is signs. If you miss even one out of like 15-20 (in my state) you fail.

Nice blog.

OP you're Asian, aren't you? Dumb niggers can drive but ya can calculate like motherfuckers. Anyway, learn how to use a fucking hemp wick nigger gook. Gonna refer to you as a Tom faggot.

Of course you'd be a nigger...

Thanks nigger!

Watching seinfeld and getting blazed on some grandpa purple

Anytime teetotaler.

i'll be blazing a combination of purple kush, dutch treat & bubba og hotboxing my vehicle i'm fully licenced to operate.

Currently IV'ing some Alaska thunderfuck. Then I'll be heading to the Ex's to cum on her face while she sleeps next to a gook

dude i failed my first time, then i told them i was nervous, got to retake it and got 100%. maybe instead of just giving up you should just learn to manipulate the system and be a fucking player.

besides the written test is bullshit...at no point is some cop gonna pull you over and be like "HOW MANY MILES BEFORE THE NO CROSSING SIGN THAT DOESNT EVER EXIST WAS THERE NO CROSSING?"

"PRISON 20 YEARS"

No...it's fucking lame bullshit. as long as you don't speed or drink and drive you're legit...fuck these faggots. chances are you drive better than the geriatric pieces of shit out there doing eventual turns for 9 blocks before they stroke out and die in a trade center.

don't feel bad user, i had a hard time with my license - lost 5 friends in HS to drunk driving instances, all 5 in 5 different instances...one was a girl i loved and convinced to join us to go to another party, my life has been a fucking mess since...so i mean failing some shit tier piece of paper...don't sweat it dude...fucking move on and win. at least you won't carry it with you forever, in fact in a year or so it'll just be a funny little joke you say.

probably failed cause you're a degenerate who smokes pot LUL

I was able to miss up to 5 as well. Got a perfect score though. Plus I got a perfect grade in drivers ed so I didn't have to take a driving test.

Op your stupid I passed my learners. Drive school test and my actual drivers test all the first time. How fucking retarded are you

Appreciate it turdcutter

Nice bong, bro.

Can you take all that in at once?

Also, you should have two more tries to pass it, just study a bit.

Happy blazing.

He's a nigger gook.. What do you expect?

>driverz ed
wtf r u doing here little boy???
pls enjoy ur b& and don't come back for 3 years.

At the minimum he's 16, retard.

Or he could stop being a pathetic piece of shit who gives no effort, put down the bong for just one minute, and apply himeslf. Guarantee he would've passed if he would have fucking applied himself. But it's not like his life isn't probably fucked already.

how fucking high were you? Put down the weed and do someting productive with your life.

The written test is actually bullshit compared to the actually driving test. It all just depends on which questions they give you. Some people get the easy ones wine some get the ridiculous questions that most drivers don't even know. I mean I passed it without studying but I can still see how someone could fail. It doesn't make them a retard. Just unlucky really. Maybe a little lazy at most. Of course everyone here is a genius who never fucks up at anything ever.

Lmao who fucking fails the written test? You must be fucking retarded. I'm actually glad you failed. People like you shouldn't be driving if you can't pass an abc Mickey Mouse test.
Buy yourself a scooter and drive into a lake you fucking dumb ass!

How stupid can you be?

don't be a dick dude we all know the written test has some trick ass questions like "how many yards to the nearest inch does one sign signify a change in x meterage of the indicated sign" sometimes you get a handful of bullshit questions that are literally based on fact study vs practical study. id prefer a practical study on the road versus some fact asshole who can't drive.

Who invited this faggot to tell his sad little nigger story? Get back to the cotton field and off the net nigger

Please never get your license.

i failed my first written sober, and i pulled a 4.0 gpa out of UWM and a handful of other tech school certs high as fuck. your logic is flawed. weed actually helps some people. you're probably one of the faggots why this shit isn't legal and cancer is.im not op

I failed it 9 times

"Trick ass questions"
They wouldn't be so difficult if you'd just fucking study. I read my states DOT manual front to back and had no problems. You're given all the info you need, just fucking find it. Not that hard tard.

cigarettes

kek look how mad he got you tho. it must suck to be u. probably can't even solve the captcha half the time ...................

This was supposed to be a stoner thread but then derailed into a fucking driving test thread. A FUCKING DRIVING TEST THREAD

Kek

Hahahahaha nigger you high

>Just failed ez test
>Cause im high
>What are you smoking

why dont you stop smoking you stupid faggot

You're one success story out od how many theoretical failures? I'm happy that you're doing well regardless, but you're less than one percent of the general population. Just because you did it doesn't mean they all can.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to fail a written drivers test? Also underage b&

Nah. The drivers ed tests these days are crazy, ya literally have to remember the exact amount of inches you should be from the lines when you drive.

You can take driver's ed at 15, at least in my state.
He didn't say he failed the test for his actual license (have to be 16)..., he said "driverz ed".

well when you're 15 it's different than when you're 18. but i guess since you got your license at 35 you're a pro. congrats on being epeen l337. got my license and my certs and my degrees and my income. you really think your one liner hurts? it prompted a reply but only at my benefit.

Literally too stupid to Google the answers and memorize them the night before. Thank God you're not on our roads. What a goddamn worthless fool. Your education system has completely and utterly failed you.

>You must be 18 years old to get on the big boy ride

wrong you dumb fuck. I don't smoke it any more but it is legal here I am and I voted pro.
I may smoke it again but I'm old as fuck and not fucking up my life by doing it.

every fucking day. and i still put 100 in the bank a year at base. not to mention the roth ira and the gains on my investments. shit we all make stupid mistakes. make me smile more martin luther king day off fag.

You know its sad how this is bait but there really are kids this fucking ignorant and spoiled with no care parents or spineless who smoke bongs in their rooms at 16.

At 20 this guy will be stealing and selling the xanax his mother gets a scrip for to deal with the depression of having a NEET kid who leeches his mothers life and disappoints her so regularly that shes gotta medicate or an hero.

Anyone in the 740 got the hook up?

related

oh please, we are like 10 years away from landing niggers on mars. we are capable of anything. all you gotta do is tryhard, despite all you faggots hating the tryhard faggots. put in some effort yes, but sometimes we fuck up due to circumstance. doesn't mean we are worthless and should kill self. sometimes it's just circumstance. the fact that you haven't experienced that enough to know only tells me you are that % you are talking about. i earned my shit, i failed a fucking lot, but i succeeded enough to at least be happy. shame on me for trying to encourage that life for others. right?

eat a feminine dick.

I'm 19.
Got my permit at 16.
License at 18 because I live in a small town and didn't need a car.
Used my driver's ed perfect completion slip to override the driving test.
Got my license the same day.
Bought a car.
Moved out.
I turned 19 on the twelfth.
But ok.

i've been driving legally for 25 years. guess google is different now than it was then. end of the day practically 90% of my friends have died on the road to drunk pieces of shit in wisco...and here i am driving fine, with bank and a job...just trying to help some kid out. guess that made you mad kek....
fuckin love Sup Forums and the tardisms

(captcha pick the houses) tell me more about the houses you own XDDDDDDDDDDD

Hahahaha that's all I'm trying to do is make at least one person laugh. Peep them niggers!

That's not a realistic way of looking at things. Your success IS from your effort, but some people just will not succeed in their life. It's unrealistic to believe that anyone can become successful, because if that was true we'd all be successful.

good for you and your small town. now do something with it. don't just put in work at the 9-5. be something more. talk the talk but can you nigga the nigga?

>just trying to help some kid out. guess that made you mad kek.... fuckin love Sup Forums and the tardisms

You're significantly angrier than me. Please don't try to seem like the calm one when your post is longer and angrier, it's actually humiliating.

Currently a college freshman taking gen ed at a cheap community college. Cheap education till I move to this nice college I've had my eye on for a few years, all the while building my savings in a bank. Going to pursue a PhD for my dream subject, then I'm out. I think I've got things handled pretty well.