Tubavore discord:

Tubavore discord: discord.gg/bSns9ME

Imagine a plump tuba gentleman waddling up to you making low groans starving. He begins to suck you into his large flared bell acting as a giant maw to stuff you inside of as you easily slide down into his wet brass innards.

Being sucked in deeper into darkness ending up as a big fat lump in his gut cramped far inside him. Satisfied with such a meal he begins to puff away an upbeat ditty with you tightly curled inside of his bloated brass belly as the incredibly low bass notes rumble around you vibrating you to the tune as his hot wet breath blows over you in a thick gust. An intense sensory trip makes you feel one with his music providing him with many low tuba belches of satisfaction.

Your clothes are blown clean off your body and lifted out the top of the stuffed tuba as he keeps puffing away with you inside of his belly. Those long low tones rumbling out of him in ecstasy taking great joy in you filling his gut and vibrating inside as he plays. You can feel those warm brass tubes coated in spit buzz with such an intensity around your nude body that the bass notes make you tremble with immense pleasure feeling the sound resonate through your body and stimulating you from all your senses being tickled and buzzed.

what the fuck

I have to say that is comic was intense!

How is that a thing? I don't get itt

>mfw I read the entire comic without pause

See you on Reddit.com/r/Sup Forums

What the fuck is going on here.

archive nao

join the discord friends
join the band and be fed to a tuba