5)Start hanging out more and more and smashing all the time
6)Usually around 3 - 4 months agree you have the talk and are exclusive

tinder one and done's, not included

Wizard here, I genuinely stopped caring so I don't know

Wish I wanna know, user. Really wish.

Sounds about right

>he doesn't fuck on the first date
Smh

I don't really know, all of my friends met their girlfriends spontaneously, maybe a better world would be 'organically'?

I kept getting told to use tinder or seek one, but fuck that if they can get a gf by pretty much doing nothing except being friends beforehand.

But again, I'm gay so that changes a lot of things.

is that what you do user? tell me how 2 achieve this pls

>Talk on Tinder
>Date (or fuck)
>Go on a few more dates
>'Seeing' each other (note: not TOGETHER yet)
>6 months later you're together
Alternatively
>'One' night stand
>She wakes up and still likes you
>You're together now

Live near shit ton of religious Jews, here's how they do it.
>try naturally flirting
>80% of girls off-limits because you're Jewish
>Jewish so no charisma
>Go to synagogue
>find matchmaker/rabbi
>matchmaker serves as human form of dating site
>finds you a similar SO
>date
>probably works
>get married, have 5 kids
>repeat process

>dating
it's pretty much just hooking up, although the ones that want to date will put more effort in like you wrote

same, just skip the dates and fast forward everything

when you say repeat process you mean divorce and have 5 more kids?

date loose women

i'm taking notes, what else ya got?

22 years old KHV here, if only i knew, that thing is unironically a mystery to me, i have really no idea how it happens. Like, do you say "ok we are together" or some shit ? No idea, and it would be to pathetic to ask someone how it works.

I always fuck on first date

Grab her by the pussy

>it would be to pathetic to ask someone how it works.
you just did

its like asking a girl if you can kiss her the first time, no, it happens naturally most of the time

Honestly, I'm not memeing when I say be yourself. It's easy to pick up when someone's being a phoney.

true that. they say it without even saying it, the non-verbal queues and shit. you just gotta pay attention to her body language and her eyes

Who wants to go on a date with me Sup Forums? We can eat cheesecake together. That's if you wanna go on a date with a darkie

I meant asking in real life. But yeah, your post didn't help as i also have no idea how could someone feel when to kiss a girl. I had some girls interested at me at some points of my life and i was always clueless about how to kiss them. Well, i guess my posts show you how autistic i am and why i will die KHV.

>get gibs from gubmint because jews don't register their marriage at state entity

ok help anons. my experience is backwards:
both of my serious girlfriends I fucked before we went on our first date. also alcohol was in the mix.

i'm now sober and i've only been on two dates in my life not including the two above, and they were disasters.

wat do? tinder seems too fucking vapid, and i think the not drinking thing doesnt help

i feel you man, i can't feel as relaxed with cunts whilst sober as i am when drunk.

maybe if i get drunk enough the impulses from drunk will resurface to the sober side so that i can feel as confident and relaxed like when i'm inebriated.

sounds stupid enough to work but i dunno it'll have to be put into practice.

>tfw only ever dated one Jew despite being one
>tfw my grandmother loves my gf but still hasn't gotten over her grandchildren won't be Jewish

Feels kind of bad, but what can you do?

man, things sure are easier in the US, it's completely acceptable to ask anyone on a date and it's pretty much set that she will fuck you if you continue dating

things here happen more randomly

or just like have a couple of drinks man?
i'm an alcoholic, is what im sayin ;_;

>i'm an alcoholic

d-dad?

>getting cucked after 5 sec

1) Where should I meet girls who aren't trash?
2) What counts as flirting?
3) How does this happen?
4) Shouldn't that wait until marriage?
5) This sounds entirely wrong.
6) So until then you would be happy not to exclude other men from having sex with your woman?

>1) Where should I meet girls who aren't trash?
Church

I've never been to church. How do I start?

Any time an autist screws up a social situation he is just being himself. Men by default are just being themselves like 99% of the time, so just being themselves is obviously not the solution to their problems.

Infinitely better advice would be "be the most confident version of yourself" or "just go out and try to entertain yourself and good energy attracts others"

When all of us autists are just being ourselves we're sitting at home alone jerking off to taiwanese puppets and pissing in tupperware containers

>go to church
>find prudish sweet and qt virgin pure girl
>marry her
>put benis in bagina
>be happy

don't
religion is poison

Post weight, faggot.

Interesting opinion. Seems to me that secularism has poisoned women pretty thoroughly, though.

holy shit Aussies have the best bantz

secularism still has the influence religion
state atheism worldwide when??

72kg 183cm

>72kg 183cm
Yeah, well I need the PROOF

it's all horrid skinnyfattness

>in Italy

>72kg 183cm
We have the little man over here calling for world-wide state atheism.

Meanwhile, I am a big man, and I want a global crusade to re-establish the primacy of Christendom.

I think my side shall win.

In my country it is more like this:

>goes to the favela
>join a "baile funk"
>do the "sarrada" on the girls you like
>if she likes you, then she will get closer and correspond
>drag her to the bathroom or somewhere dark and fuck her

This is 100% accurate, I swear.

I am 6'2 but only 150 lbs can I attract girl if I am pretty

>if I am pretty
well, are you?

>I am a big man
with even bigger insecurity problems

yes

this just in breaking news!
atheism gives you dubs!

I've never been on a real date but I've slept with 11 women so far. Usually they're friends of a friend who make the first move but a few have been from Tinder/Yik Yak/Whisper and it's bang on sight.

statistically improbable number of dubs.

Including these