So what wins: an ustoppable force or an immovable object, Sup Forums?

So what wins: an ustoppable force or an immovable object, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/paradox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dictionary.com/browse/paradox

ya mom lol

Assuming the immovable object isn't indestructible, the force blows straight through the object

This, also, sauce plox.

Sauce?

Sauce

If its immovable it won't crumble

sauce

Say something nice about her and I'll give you sauce.

Neither. Since both of these objects would require infinite amounts of energy (specifically for the atomic bonds) they rub against each other forever.

Also sauce pls

webm source?

She's pretty

as my motorbike training guy once put it, going fast doesn't kill, stopping abruptly because of an immovable object does.

They surrender.

She's pretty.

Ran Sem

What do you mean by "wins"?

unstoppable force, immovable doesn't mean unbreakable

She's pretty

Fine. It's called Ran->Sem.

You guys are lazy. Obviously she's pretty.

Wait, this object cannot be moved, if the force were to just break the object or blow through it, then a part of the object would be moved. You cannot drill through a hole without moving some particles. It doesn't just delete matter. The unstoppable force cannot just bread through.

Which one is made out of diamond?

the unstoppable force of my cock in your mom's ass

They are the same thing as movement is relative

the hardest metal obviously is the immovable objects per unstoppable

If those things ever existed, they would go through. Most of the atoms space is empty.

But as this things can't exists in reality, it's just an abstract problem, and thus can have an abstract solution like "no solution"... or "carrot", anything works, everything would be equally correct..

This "riddle" was solved many years ago;
Defining the two is the key.
An irresistible force is by definition not going to encounter anything that can withstand it.
An unmovable object is also by definition not going to encounter anything that can move it.
Simple semantics decrees that both of these objects must only be found in a reality where the other does not.
So simply put the answer is;
Neither can ever meet and so any debate is moot.