What is going on. Which one are we suppose to hate again?

What is going on. Which one are we suppose to hate again?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Justice league looks way better, besides there being no martian manhunter that is

we hate marvel because BVS has christian symbolism and this is a very christian website.

>edgelords vs the meme-team

Aquaman and Wonderwoman aren't christian symbolism

>muh tonal change

>I failed him in life...I won't fail him in death
>Superman's selfless sacrifice is the spark of Batman's rebirth into light and the dawn of a new golden age of heroism.
>Chris Terrio says this is the intention even before BvS releases
>Dawn of Justice...literally the night is darkest before the dawn.
>First picture of the Justice League features the sun rising in the background

Why are people claiming that Justice League being lighter is anything other than what was always intended? Are people really this dense?

Chris Terrio:
>At that moment, I thought, “I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.” “Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers” or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from “Man of Steel” through “Justice League,” it is one saga really.

>I expect “Justice League” will be tonally not quite as dark as “Batman v Superman.” From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

get rid of wonder woman and JL is looking pretty good

avengers can toss everyone but thor, iron man, captain america and maybe hulk...the rest of useless

Damn I hate to choose between two Parties.
Is this an election year?
Oh wait, it is

>mfw my post yesterday is already pasta

I'm just enjoying the ride right now.

they will all eventually be recycled to death until we all get tired of them. Then studios move onto the next thing to suck dry.

Don't know if it's love or hate but Sup Forums does have a weird fixation for DC more than Marvel.

>standing in the front
>with armor boots that add 2 inches
>still shorter than people behind you
how can marvel compete?

Marvel are just the current "winners" in terms of making movies with positive cash-flow

DC has had a few more problems launching their cinematic universe, and everybody loves an underdog.

Did they photoshop Superman's hairline in the picture? It was looking pretty JUST last time I saw him

It's a promotional image, so the whole thing is photoshopped to some degree.

wait until the kino is released

His hairline isint that bad that tv makes it out to be
Its not the best
but you would not say he will be bald in 5 years

>no martian man hunter

dropped

Bottom is successful because it embraces the capeshit. Take Civil War for example. They know we want to see fighting so they do it almost the entire time. Every act has a fight.

BvS took over two hours to get to the fight that lasted 8 mins, and tried to make the movie something more than capeshit and failed. It doesn't matter how much Christ imagery or future/dream sequences you add, it's still going to be cape shit.

For an analogy. Picture you have two overweight chicks. The chick that understands this and dresses in clothes that fit her looks better than the chick in denial who dresses in tight shit she doesn't have the body for.

>>no martian man hunter
>dropped
I know right? Why the fuck would they add cyborg out of all fucking people

BvS was more in the mold of a european bande dessinée

America is the only culture that doesn't respect the comic medium.

Zack is looking to expand peoples minds in regards to what the medium is capable of.

martian man hunter is more obscure than cyborg but you better fucking believe that nobody would be bitching about mmh being "shoehorned" into the film had he been there in place of cyborg

Diversity points but they could've used GL John Stewart instead.

>and maybe hulk
>power level wank
>power level wank when flash makes both teams irrelevant

>it's inconsistant and pandering on purpose

LOL

>everybody loves an underdog.
I think you mean Sup Forums is a bunch of hipster contrarians and that bad movies have danker memes than 'passing' to 'fine' movies do.

Remember when DC was supposed to be dark and washed out?I hate the design of the Flash suit but I love the color

>“Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers”
If only...

excuse me but my waifu is the most powerful and could 1v6 the JL

Don't pay attention to him. You can tell he doesn't understand story telling to the first grade level.

bit of a twin towers he means

What good is he when you have Superman and Green Lanterns? Haven't watched the toons since they aired.

Personally I dislike the x-men movies, they're so fucking cheese and gives the impression of being low-rent direct-to-dvd shit

He knows miles more than you.

Bitch couldn't even withstand Rhodey's soundwaves. She's been nerfed in the movies.

I will never see the attraction. Sorry Sup Forums

Not really. Flash can kill her a million times before she can even utter a single word. Flash is broken as fuck

>Cyborg in Justice League

Why? Why Geoff Johns thinks he needs to keep ruining the Teen Titans?

Wonder Woman looks awkward in the center, she is much smaller and thinner than the other guys and her outfit shows a lot of skin.

reminder

they both suck. super hero movies are awful

>I don't like what everybody else likes

Teen Titans was ruined a long long time ago

Not totally, but he will need a toupe in 5 years to continue playing Superman. He's rapidly receding.

Flash looks like a fucking faggot.
>Looking up the actor
>He's actually queer
DCucks will defend this

Let me help you
>Lex was behind all the bad events
TA DA!

It goes deeper.

>youtube bar in one of the screencaps

now thats facebook

5 years maybe not, 10 years definitely.

You're right they're pagans. But they will not resist the awesome power of superjesus when he gets resurrected on the third day.

I genuinely don't. I never did

>everybody loves an underdog
Not on real life ;_;

Finally, someone talking some sense on this site.

>pees in a jar
>No one smells it
>Not even Superman

You can hate whatever movie you dislike. Think for yourself you fucking sheep.

Hes pretty much green superman, though his powers include shape shifting, telekinesis, intangibility mind reading and he can create illusions etc

hes considered to be more powerful than superman with detective skill on par with batman, kind of a mary sue but he is super weak against fire for some reason

>Iron Man being taller then Cap
heh

Yes, HOWEVER...

You're supposed to hate both you pleb.

They're the same movie so doesn't matter. Justice League is just copying Avengers now because it's the only way they'll make money.