Which one and why?

Which one and why?

rolling

2nd from right in the front.

Looks thick

#3 - looks like she enjoys it in the pooper.

#4 - that ass, man!!

Which one of these, for you?

Third from the left, she looks the smallest, I have a thing for petite girls.

Or the girl with pink Chuck's, because pink chucks

The one with the iron chin.

Which one?

>#4 - that ass, man!!
You like that ass, eh?

jawmungous - first on left

oh YES!!

Wanna spank it - HARD, then fuck it - HARDER

Is it bad that I probably wouldn't fuck that ass even if she was begging me too?

I find her hot as fuck, but just can see my self fucking her

Or 6th from the left. I bet she can bite trough diamond.

ok, I'll bite

Why tf not!!??!

I don't know she just doesn't do it for me. Maybe my head is too stuck on another girl?

I really don't fucking know.

And the other girl is nowhere near as hot as the one I posted here...

bump

She looks like a real snotty, snooty bitch - wanna fuck her throat till her eye makeup runs

And which of these do you like?

3rd left to right because ayylmaos

right two for dream threesome

Got more of right?

Far left has nice legs

Far right. She's off the the side obviously not confident enough to be in the middle, but wants to be involved. She probably will let you do almost anything in bed so she can be part of the "in" crowd that had freaky sex. She's just chubby enough to be self-conscious, and with the right encouragement she could be a freak. Also the best lips in the group, and thickest hair to pull on.

2 or 3

middle

1 or 5

The one wearing sandles. She has a butt for ass fucking and big tits

From the left #3. Those thighs deserve to be wrapped around a head. Far right is the most naturally beautiful, but height and confidence says she only puts out for 6' + rich guys.

Hot right

which one and why

from left #3. That long dress means she knows she is attractive, but a bit modest. She probably doesn't wear panties under it because she doesn't have to worry about someone getting a glimpse. Her cute little fingers will make your cock look bigger in her hands, and she has the biggest tits in the bunch. They're well camouflaged, but she knows they are there, and all the boys want them.

from left #1. She knows she doesn't have what the other 2 have, cock teasing skills. The other 2 are total teases, and actually scared of sex. The one on the left will totally jump into anything just to one-up the others when they chat about it. She's trying to look smug, but behind closed doors she will do whatever you tell her. She doesn't know better, and wants the recognition

from left #2. She looks like the only honest one in the group, but with the right words willing to get in the sack. #1 looks like a kind of dumb, flake. #3 is totally hiding she is on her period, and totally self-conscious about her weight. #4 is a skinny Amy Schumer, #5 probably lez tendencies, and #6 is probably a softball player.

Eh, she is actually the same height, if not a little taller than her BF, and he's not 6', and isn't rich either

she likes facials

which one and why?

With them eyes I bet she does

If all those really are the girly on the right, yeah suspicion confirmed. She's really attractive, and she KNOWS it.She'll tease you for eternity, knowing all the time she can get a "better" guy. Not worth the effort, and will cheat on you the second someone else comes along.

Like I said in my posts, I wouldn't even fuck her if she begged for me.

Right. Her giant jaw will help in taking cock. Her tiny arms and legs mean she will grow up to be a fertile cock-gobbler.

Ass?

If you are really her BF today you'd have something better than that. There's at least 2 years between this cheeky cute pic, and the more mature "sexy" pic originally posted.

And if you really know all these women I'd love to know how close I am in my assumptions from them.

Best I can do - sorry

She's on the right

>If you are really her BF today you'd have something better than that. There's at least 2 years between this cheeky cute pic, and the more mature "sexy" pic originally posted.

I never said I was her BF. I can check the dates on her facebook though.

Looks like the Mature pic is from New Years, and the Cute, cheeky one is from about a year ago at the end of March.

And this one is from 2014

This is the toughest one. Right has her thighs spread, left has the blonde hair, and looks maybe to be natural vanilla. Gotta go left, and I can't quite pin it down. Something special about the frame of her face. I doubt either know much about sex, and that part is a toss-up. Right probably is more outgoing and the smile says she comes right out of a cheerleader movie. Left I think would be more flattered and blushy-blushy during more intimate moments which is super cute.

You've guessed pretty well. #1 is not a flake, though. Really sweet, really seductive, and pretty sharp. Otherwise, you are good

#1 here, with her older sis on rt side of pic

Left is steamier, and nicely sluttier than you might think. she's 420 friendly, and loves to drink

Has some very seductive pics (not nude, unfortunately)

Very far right. Not sure why, she has the only face I am attracted to. The rest kind of remind me of rats I guess?

ok, I'll concede these pics are all the same woman probably. She is wicked beautiful, I just can't trust someone that hot. To wit I want to know why you wouldn't sexually be involved with her? She's stunning, and has an incredible smile. There must be a personal reason you wouldn't consider her a partner, and I'm curious why.

7 shes thick

Partially stuck on another girl (Who is actually less attractive) And just kinda gives off not-so-good vibes I guess?

I can give you her FB, and almost all the pics are there, the ones that arent are on her bf's

bump

Bump with tits

Thanks for the offer, but not gonna happen. I'm trying to hone my skills on reading women. I've failed at life on that, and now in my 40's it's just a new experience for me. I'd like to think I could have understood this this in my 20's and earlier, but I blew it. I'm trying to learn body-language, and all that shit. I learned about 2 years ago I have Social-emotional agnosia. At my age it's a constant test to understand how people look and act.

Ah, heres the other girl if you wanna try reading her. I know a bit about her, so hopefully I can confirm or deny your shit

bump

That's #3 in the kitchen?

She's not in this pic right?

I don't see it, sorry. Hair in the kitchen pic is thin and really whispy. The tongue-poke pic shows much thicker, and fuller hair.

>That's #3 in the kitchen?
Different girl all together Only other pic in thread is (And this one)

First on left. For sure. Omg she's perfect

3rd from the left. looks the youngest and tightest

The only correct answer here is far right.
Anyone who says otherwise is fucking stupid.

Left she looks made to recieve cum in her pussy wwyd

I'm drinking heavily, but here's a shot if all the quoted pics are the same woman (I'm thinking they are).

She mixes between being girly, and down-to-earth. She is really out-going, and will just chat up anyone. Dress and fashion is her own thing, and although she kind of conforms she does her on unique flair. She wants to be "cute" but really she's a bit of a tomboy. She is a woman that will fart in front of you. Sexually she is only adventurous enough to try sitting on a guys face once. She's not sure about it, but she read part of the of the first 50 shades book. She's probably had a multiple-orgasm once or twice, and isn't sure if she want's to gown that road of sexuality. She's happy with her lover, and not looking to be sexually stimulated on the side. She likes flirting around for fun, but NEVER to far, and she knows when her flirting is beyond that point. She's probably loyal, and until you do something REALLLY wrong won't look for an alternative.

They all are the same girl. She is definitely not that much of a girly-girl. She's more of a standard tomboy. She typically only wears Sweats and jeans. Definitely is very down to earth, and probably one of the best people you'll meet

Though AFAIK is a virgin whos never been in a relationship

You showed a tshirt, dress, and blouse with leggings. If all she wears is sweats and jeans I'm mistaken. Virgin, well that's fine, but I still think she at least read part of 50 shades... but didn't finish.

yeah, she's my fav

in cowboy hat here

Well, the pics she posts usually aren't in her usual get up.

The leggins were from thanksgiving
Tshirt, another thanksgiving
Dress, a graduation

from the left #5 wants to fuck. She's done herself up all perfect, and looking to cum on a guys face.
#1 either is in a LTR, or just left one. #2 is a bitch, and mean to all guys on earth until them buy her a BMW. #3 looks British, and is totally DTF, as long as you buy her drinks all night. #4 tiara, avoid that bulimic bitch at all costs. #6 played basketball for 1 year, but has no motor skills, and completely clumsy. She would love to date a guy below her height, but can't get past the stigma of it. #1 and #5 have the best legs in the group.

Third one starting from the left. She has the best legs/body

Tell her she has beautiful eyes, and a really honest and trustworthy face. She'll land the right guy soon, and she'll be faithful.

If only I was that guy. She had a bit of a traumatic experience recently...

But yea, I agree on everything

This isn't going to be the popular opinion, but from the left #4. I have a love for women from the far-east, and #4 has the most beautiful face. She has the hips and legs of a woman built for sex, and her face is perfect. #1 is trying to hard to be hip-hop culture, and I hate that kind of shit. #2 is cute, but all the others have better boobs. #3 is a flake, and although those thighs are awesome, it's just not as beautiful as #4.

Third from left. If I could see more of her, I might go with left-of-center instead. Everyone else's chin is too big for me.
Right-of-center is probably too short for me to comfortably interact with, so right-end. I'd pass on the other two.
Second from left. She kinda reminds me of one of my sister's old friends, and I guess I have a thing for delicate faces.
Right. Tall enough for me, and her face looks more proportionate to me.
>Right
Is she from Vegas? She looks strikingly familiar.
I'd go with her or Center.
Tough one. I'd like to think Left-of-center has everything I'm looking for, but Second from right looks really pleasant to be around. None of them instantly grab my attention.
I remember them being posted in a cuck thread a while back. Left, for sure. I'm a sucker for pencil dresses, but she looks like she as more energy than Right.
Regarding my weakness to pencil dresses, there are times when they won't cut it for me. Of the five girls in this picture wearing them, Second from right works it the best. I'd enjoy grinding with her at a party.
Left, to add some variety. Bet she has lots of stamina.

3rd from left. Youngest bod.

7 get

Although her attire in this picture is a bit jarring, I like Left of center the most.
Right. She has the best teeth in the picture.

This is the toughest ever here.
#3 has the best looking mouth for oral, and he willing to touch hip-to-hip with #2 means she is confident with her sexuality. #1 is really trying, but the braces are making her just be "eek" in the whole photo. #2 knows she is the center, but she is always the center of this group of friends. The pressure to the be center makes her nervous, and unsure. She's scared of #3. #3 is is best chance at a lay, but she's not going to know or do anything good. #1 is the willing one, so she can brag to her friends what she did.

Is 2 named Rachel?

bump

Bump with ass

Let's be a bit more direct.

All

left, slim face, better skin tone.