What's the probability of a RaceWar and who would win?

What's the probability of a RaceWar and who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Djenné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasil_Ghebbi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopia#Middle_Ages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Saint_George,_Lalibela
youtube.com/watch?v=vHU6ZRQJ50Q
politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0% and nobody would win. Everyone always forgets that fucking nukes exist. If you start commiting genocide on the scale of, say what Sup Forums wants, the UN will cut their losses and nuke the hell out of wherever you are. Even if the country that has to fire the nukes was not even involved.

Shh, don't ruin OP's redneck wet dream

>The UN
>having access to nukes

>what is the security council

Lol I don't want it to happen. I know it's a ridiculous question I just want to know how possible you think it is?

Ok thank you for giving me a constructive answer and that does seem the most likely to happen

it's not possible because race isn't a dichotomy like Sup Forums wants you to believe it is

thinking about stuff like this pegs you as a 14 year old. I wouldn't keep bumping this thread if i were you, OP.

Like nobody, China/India/Pakistan may be shitholes but they all have nukes. Nobody would come out it unscathed.

Fun fact, the reason skin cancer is so high in Australia is because murica tested their nukes here which resulted in a weakened ozone layer.

I think racewar more refer to a civil war. Not a global one.

OI! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT? I THOUGHT WE COVERED THAT UP

If it happened in America East Asians and Indians would probably team up with whites

I wonder what would happen to Niggers. They're the most hated by every race, Hispanics seem to hate them even more than Whites.

I only really watch funhaus for demo disk and some gameplay of shitty games I've never heard of. The GTA vids are all the same. Non-drunk Mario games are meh.

That's really not true
That's not true either

The truth is every minority hates white people the most

Unfortunately this.
Sup Forums deludes itself by saying that Asians and Mexicans would side with us.

>That's not true either
>The truth is every minority hates white people the most

What makes you think that?

pretty sure Blacks are definitely the most hated universally.
"Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecutors allege"

I can definitely see Asians or Indians preferring White people over the chimps

Idk senpai all the East Asians and Indians I know socialize mostly with white people due to their similar socioeconomic status and are constantly trying to assimilate into whiteness

What makes you think that Asians wouldn't? They're not a very big racial group in the US, don't really seem them hating whites much either. If they just a lone group they'd get picked off easily with such small numbers and i can't seem them allying with niggers

Whites in the US are extremely passive aggressive against Asians and they don't like them. They won't leave the neighborhood if they move in but they certaintly don't like it.

Because they wouldn't prefer it and they definitely wouldn't want to die for some white ambition.
This entire idea of a race war is a potdream.

Asians are only 5.6% of the US population, they'd need to find an ally and I REALLY can't imagine them choosing Blacks or Hispanics over Whites.

I'll be dead since I'm black, but I'll be a person protecting friends, family and the ones who don't want to fight. Too many crazy folk all around

The problem with you dumbass racists is that you think this "race war" would be between white people and black people with everybody else siding with white people for no reason

But minorities realize that white people have been waging a war against everybody, not just black people, for centuries.

Why would Mexicans side with white people when white people were the only demographic that voted for Trump? Mexicans are smart enough to know who really hates them.

Why would Indians side with white people when they clearly understand that most of the people upset about H1B Indian workers and Indian call centers are white racists? Indians are assaulted and murdered by white racists like that one guy in Kansas.

The people telling us to go back to Mexico or India or China are white people and don't think we don't know that. Most minorities know who their real enemy is.

The UN is a spayed bitch, unable to agree on anything in not related to greed and power, afraid of its own shadow, existing only to play spy games, about to be defunded.
Maybe you're the one who should leave his fantasies out of this?

>Why would Mexicans side with white people when white people were the only demographic that voted for Trump? Mexicans are smart enough to know who really hates them.

Trump nor his voters "hate" Mexicans. They don't like *ILLEGAL* immigrants, which normal, legal Mexicans don't like either. You're a retard.

>Most minorities know who their real enemy is.

And now you're assuming that "minorities" are this one monolith when they're ALSO racist, and ALSO regularly fight and hate eachother.

>The people telling us to go back to Mexico or India or China are white people and don't think we don't know that

>We
>We
>We

You're not a fucking group, you don't have an alliance. Asians and Indians and probably Hispanics would DEFINITELY not ally with retarded niggers. They'd probably exterminate the Blacks and then build some sort of resolution with Whites and fix the problems and be friends.

But we created civilizations, why would you turn on us?

You liberal progressives are so cute when you're delusional.
Do you not realize that the puppet masters are looking for any excuse to keep us fragmented and off-balance in order to insulate themselves from rational thought and, ultimately retribution?

>what is mespotomia

For example just refer to US prison gangs and Latinos firebombing Niggers. They're not buddies, they don't like eachother.

>implying other ethnicities didn't have civilisations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Djenné en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasil_Ghebbi en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopia#Middle_Ages en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Saint_George,_Lalibela

Race war is a matter of time. And I believe blacks will win, for one single reason, they want to fight, and they want to win.

Just look at black popular culture. It's all about creating the mindset that justifies mass murder in a race war.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHU6ZRQJ50Q

Music videos like this, that show a popular black artist killing and entire white family (with the help of the white daughter), or film like "Get Out", that teaches black to hate whites (pic related), they're all about creating the cultural climate for the race war.

And the thing is, whites lack this same spirit. They wouldn't want to fight with the same zeal because they don't have a culture that justifies it. So when the race war start, most whites won't want to fight, and those who do will actually side with blacks.

When the race war starts I'm just gonna move to Brazil and fuck trannies in peace

>And I believe blacks will win, for one single reason, they want to fight, and they want to win.

They're not organized or intelligent to ever win

They don't even know how to shoot. They shoot sideways and always kill innocent teenage girl bystanders instead of their desired target

Nah, you're wrong. I'm a Latino and I have lots of Asian friends and we know white people aren't our allies.

>Trump nor his voters "hate" Mexicans. They don't like *ILLEGAL* immigrants, which normal, legal Mexicans don't like either. You're a retard.
You're a dumbass if you believe this, since lots of Mexican-American families have undocumented immigrants somewhere in their family

Because you're arrogant, racist assholes who say shit like "we created civilization"

I'm anti-capitalist. I know all about how the puppet masters divide and conquer. So why don't you redirect your anger at the rich instead of black people?

How could they lose if they are the only ones shooting?

Besides, in a few decades, they will have numerical superiority.

At this point Brazil. I cant trust twitter anymore, after reading that Dailystormer article about creating fake black twitter accounts to cause tension. Just no dude

Lol i was wondering where that thumbnail was from. So you don't recommend him as a YouTuber?

>Puppet masters
>So why don't you redirect your anger at the rich instead of black people?

You mean the Jews?

Honestly I would say Mexicans hate white people a little bit more than blacks but hate blacks a lot too

>Jews

I'm black and I've never gotten hate from Mexicans. I swear on that

Was that who you were referring to?

Since they are disproportionately rich and holding positions of power. And you don't like that

No, I mean the rich since none of the five wealthiest people in the world are Jewish you retarded Nazi

Go watch some illuminati youtube videos you tinfoil hat wearing moron

>They're not organized
>Black street gangs don't exist

M8.

Bad b8

The whites control nearly all of the world's nukes, so I guess they would win.

>the UN will cut their losses and nuke the hell out of wherever you are

You're retarded if you think the UN could act as a united entity.

No I'm not him, I just love laughing at people like you who blame all your problems on Jews

You're not Mexican, and if you were you'd know that's not true at all

It depends where you live like in LA on the Eastside it goes a lot harder they kill you based on the color of your skin. In the bay blacks and Mexicans get along more

I didn't blame the jews, he said he wants to turn on rich people and I asked who those people might be. And if they might perhaps be disproportionately jews.

Don't lie be honest this is Sup Forums

I'm in Texas, I love mexicans. Also latinas, fun people

>No, I mean the rich since none of the five wealthiest people in the world are Jewish you retarded Nazi

Jews make up a tiny percent of the world population, so it's not exactly fair to compare them in absolute numbers, they're only 2% of the US population yet hold too many positions of power.

My quarrel is not with people.
It is with Sheeple, who refuse to rise above stereotypes and least common denominator, impulsive behavior, regardless of how you choose to categorize them.

I find it unfortunate that you seem to automatically equate financial success with corruption.

Hey, if he thinks financial success equals corruption he's got to be an anti-semite.

shitposting aside the niggers would win

And what about European and Asian and African billionaires who also exploit the poor and destroy the environment? Are they all Jewish too?
Or are you only upset because "pure" white people don't hold 100 percent of the positions of power in the world?

Low IQ Nazi dumbass

>Or are you only upset because "pure" white people don't hold 100 percent of the positions of power in the world?
>Low IQ Nazi dumbass

Okay this is b8

Not everything is bait

Me and my fellow yellow man

If it's global asians probably.
If it's just in America Mexicans or whites.

Obbiously the BR would win, we are the most diverse, and diversity is our strength.

>minority hates white people the most
Maybe in the US, but i dont think that is true in most of the world. That user is probably right niggers are the most hated.

By diverse you mean different variations of mixed niggers

The stuff I watch is good, they just do a lot of different things