How do we fix Yankee Stadium

How do we fix Yankee Stadium

Loosen rules, reduce ticket price of the lower seats significantly, reduce the price of all other seats slightly.

ISIS

Such a shitty stadium went in august for first time to arods last game to boo him layout is horrible needs to figure out a better system for concessions I waited in line for 3 innings for a shitty hot dog

Move it to Central Park

Demolish it

>those hideous project apartments
such a waste. That area would be prime location for development if you could somehow make those and people in them go away.

Reduce prices.

What's wrong with Yankee Stadium?

You'd have to kill the borough head and senators of the Bronx and then fight a sheikh that wants to put a 30k seat soccer stadium there first.
Personally I say let the sheikh build the stadium and then all the yuppies push out the poor people and we have eastern Seattle.

Drop prices
Modern DJ (see Citi Field)
Allow online tickets again instead of will call

>went in august for first time to arods last game to boo him
>I waited in line for 3 innings for a shitty hot dog

>Ironically went there for a soccer game
>it was unironically better than a Yankees game

Play more soccer games there

I went in May and had to sit next to some floppy-headed Blue Jays fans. Do you know how annoying Canadians are in real life? Especially when their dumbass team wins 3-1?

It's not the real Yankee Stadium.

RIP in Peace, We Cry Everytime

What was wrong with the old one? Tearing it down was an absolute crime.

The same thing they do with their team: throw half a billion dollars at it and hope it doesn't suck.

OP could've just asked how do you fix the Yankees?...

this is literally all you need to do with one added bonus. somehow fix the acoustics of the stadium. I miss how loud and crazy old stadium was. now it's fucking silent all the time

The place was a dump but it could've easily been renovated. Steinbrenner just wanted to show the Bronx how much money he had.

At least the field itself still exists so I can walk past it while niggers beg me for money.

Kek this
Took my sister to game one time and she started freaking out when we were walking through there to the train because some guy kept yelling at her trying to sell her a water

Jesus, is this what New York and other shitholes look like?
I'll stick to being a flyover thank you very much

its the Bronx
not even memeing. Its 95% dominicans and niggers living in section 8 housing.

Do they still NOT replay anything on the display?

I went there first or second year it was open, Giambi homered for the As and they don't show anything on the big screen.

>Taking the Metro-North

I'd rather kill myself but I have no choice considering that they Jew me out of $259 each month

I love my teams but God damn I can't wait to get out of this shithole

Steinbrenner wanted luxury boxes

yeah and if the yankees move to manhattan those spics will riot and murder the jews

they can't afford tickets, the crowd is mostly white people from staten island

Demolish it and rebuild the old one

I think it's the fact that only rich old people can afford to go rather than the acoustics

I heard the place is empty most of the time is this true.

Bring back Costanza

This. it's always the (((vip))) suites.

spot on

the crowd noises sucks ass in new yankeee

I've been to the Old and New stadium tons of times and the hating the New Stadium is just a meme

Allow MLB caliber games to be played there

remember that episode where george costanza left his car parked in front of the stadium for days so everyone thought he's the first person in last person out?

can someone point the approximate spot of where he parked the car in OP picture?