Im 21, in college, and a virgin

im 21, in college, and a virgin.
all of my friends have gfs and have sex regularly. I've had the chance to several times but I didn't. I guess I was trying to save myself for someone special, but now I'm beginning to think that it's not worth it and that I'm wasting the best years of my life.

advice?

music for this feel also accepted

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NSFW_WITH_LOVE/comments/4iwm02/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go gay, get fucked in the ass.

pathetically enough, I've contemplated this.

You are wasting your life. Be smart, do not pair off. You are too young to waste your time with only one partner. Be a whore. And be sure whoever you get with knows you are not in it for a relationship. Start settling down at 29 years old, not a day earlier.

you're not wasting your life. there's people out there smoking crack every day. it's all on who you compare yourself to. if they fuck 10 girls every month it doesnt mean they're cool. at some point you realize that women are humans too with feelings. not objects or trophies for you to claim

/thread

WHAT? Stop being a SJW faggot, Brian. Stop parroting the bullshit you get in gender studies class.

what do you mean? it's a good thing to not have a stable relationship? people who chase after drugs and use women as objects are bigger losers than people who work hard and actually benefit the world

thank you for your kind words and good advice.

I know its such a superficial and meaningless thing to worry about, but I just feel so isolated being the one guy who's alone and a virgin in his early 20s.

No, neckbeards who game all day and masturbate all night are losers. Sound familiar? Too close to home?

But really, don't listen to this idiot. Assert your white male privileges.

Neil Strauss - The Game
PYA

SO when you turn 42 and end up cheating on your wife because you never fucked anything else, you will remember my words. DO NOT pair off you are too young and could be having fun.

Boy, am I surprised to see this on Sup Forums.
Most of the times you expect something like this dumb crackhead But yeah, everything in life is relative. Live with the perspective that makes more sense to you.

do u fuck gurls fag?

see for yourself.
don't be a slut and don't waste your time for sluts

hahahaha you're dumb as fuck! that some special doesn't exist

Also fucking random strangers gives nothing but aids.
Regularly fucking your gf and calibrating your activities according to your previous practice is where it's at

No need to be so harsh. SJWs can't help but behave as they were trained by their liberal bull dyke professors indoctrinate them to.

I was a 20 year old virgin and decided to fuck some easy slut to get it over with. I didn't even cum because the condoms she had were too tight (she was way younger than me so I guess she wasn't expecting someone so big). I met my wife a month later and I regret not saving myself for her everyday. You never know what life is gonna throw your way, keep looking for that special someone, the sex is much better anyway and you'll be happy you did.

hint: women under 22 are like girls in the way they act.

You haven't missed shit.

you dont even know me fam. lots of projecting. sounds like ur disappointed in urself t b h f a m s m h d e s u

Until you turn 40 and wonder what it might have been like. Sigh. Sow your wild oats while you can, friend.

if you accept the fact that you're a virgin most people will respect you for it. sure they might think it's a little weird but it takes a lot of confidence to be fine with admitting you're a male virgin in your 20s

I don't have to wonder. I already fucked someone else, and it wasn't enjoyable. I love who I'm with, and sex isn't everything.

reddit.com/r/NSFW_WITH_LOVE/comments/4iwm02/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

Also sex with condoms sucks

I don't know you. You got me there. Sorry if you felt insulted. I know how fragile an immature ego can be. My apologies, snowflake. You are special and everyone here should know it by your comments.

Protip: It's over-rated

I remember when it used to excite me, but nowadays it feels like a chore.

Just live life and stop giving such a fuck over things that don't matter

It's better than getting an STD. Or find a virgin to marry, like I did.

"someone special"... they are are special, thats why we fuck them

nah mate you're only truly a loser if you feel like a loser. if you're doing what makes you happy fuck what other people perceive you as, whether it be a neckbeard or a junkie or an alpha male

Protip: you suck at sex

Yes, STDs is why you don't go whoring around and find a virgin to marry. That was the point. But I don't get why you say it's bad to marry a virgin

This. It's not just about putting benis in bagina

at least he's not sucking schlomo's cock

show pussy or...

I did marry a virgin. Did you read my posts? What are you even trying to argue?

what the fuck are you even talking about. when did i ever say anyone is a special snowflake

Typical response.

Maybe if you had a job and paid bills you'd have a different perspective.

i only fuck gurls with feminine cocks

save yourself for someone special?

then what? regret having only sleeping with that one person, and not getting as much ass as possible so you dont have mid life crisis

>all of my friends have gfs and have sex regularly.
>advice?
Settle down. Raise good, white kids. Contribute to society. You don't have to be a degenerate and party and do drugs to enjoy life, studies show its the opposite.

Sleeping around? Is that really the peak of life now adays? Not finding a wife you love and have children you adore? What the fuck happened

>white knight
>everyone gives him praise
This board has really gone downhill.

Go get laid stop being a bitch.

>uses le dank amphibian maymay

wow I've really been persuaded to take your side on this one

Everything in this thread is an absolute fucking cuck lie and its spouted by people who have no idea what its like to be able to regularly attract and bang 8s 9s and unicorn 10s while guys richer and bigger than you stare in awe with a dumbfounded look on their face.

I was a tall, slightly above average looking skinny dude who got pussy and then paired off in a relationship with a beautiful, loyal girl for 4 years. I was practically married seeing as she lived in my house 4-5 days out of the week. It was a great thing for a while, but eventually monogamy becomes a chore. Females more so than men are not biologically/psychologically designed for monogamy. (Not to say that its an impossible feat but look at the divorce rate statistics)

Eight months ago I broke up with her and hit the gym like a beast. Now I am ripped and nicely built. I am by no means the biggest guy, but I walk in a room with confidence and talk to whoever I want. I command respect and as a result bring home new girls at will. Is this everyone's end goal? No. However it is an essential tool, in order to find a woman who is WORTHY of you. You are the prize, not them. They are emotional driven, indecisive creatures, who society has placed on such a high pedestal that they hold all of the power. Men are spineless and confused shells of their former selves. Use this fact to your advantage and become the top 10% of men who are fucking all of the women, while the other idiots stand around masturbating scratching their heads.

Workout and talk to a lot of girls, find many that you like and many that you want to fuck. Use condoms, and develop a social circle where you will meet more girls. Become the fun fit guy who is confident enough to talk to anyone and the girls will flock. The formula is easy yet 80-90% of men have absolutely no idea or no motivation to pursue it properly.

For the rest of you, keep sucking Funyun dust off your fingers.

You need to tackle this at the root of the p

The problem with most people is extremes, but you can usually only get one chance at education before kids or complications.

You don't have to be a SJW, a Progressive, or a Conservative or Christian Activist.

You set your goals, don't get picked up by police or hang around weirdos like Sup Forums.org

When you get your dream career, they are going look at you to see if you are sleeping well, thinking well, and are disciplined.

Don't take the turn that others have on Sup Forums.

Also... killer body.

Holy shit this board is full of reddit
Get the fuck out

this board actually used to be cool before 14 year olds starting posting the same old memes over and over again. you could actually have memorable moments on here. guess you'll never see it since you guys wanted to turn it to shit so badly

this guy knows what's up. so you fucked 10 girls? say you fucked 20? if you don't love yourself at the end of the day it don't mean shit

>This i know because I hate myself

I don't remember anyone ever giving praise to a white knight.

Each partner takes a piece of your soul. Each new relationship becomes increasingly disenchanting. Continue to preserve your innocence young sir. Your friends will end up marrying some mediocre fat bitch. Work on yourself and rise above the common, meaningless fuck.

Nice philosophy. Kind of Viking.

What is your answer to Iceland where maybe the women want men to eat their cum, dress like girls, talk like women, join social events to express neuterhood or non-sex?

I screwed up by staying open to ideas. Not everything should be open.

fucking this. well said my man

also nice dubs

I have to disagree about women not being wired for monogamy. I believe they are more wired for it than men are. They need a provider once they have children, and will look for the guy who not only provides, but truly cares about them. I do agree with everything else you said though... however, while you're busy talking to lots of girls and getting to know them, you should still subconsciously be looking for one that fits a lot of criteria you would look for in a partner. I'm not a fan of women who get with a lot of different guys, but to each his own. Sleeping around isn't cool. Good advice with the confidence though, you have to consider yourself the prize... and if you are struggling to do that, you won't get very far. Never put women on a pedestal.

>still using the word cuck

perfect, i didnt have to read that whole block of drivel to know it was laughable, you let me know right away

found the cuck

Here's some great advice from a mechanic / car enthusiast to op.

The stupidity behind the allure of virginity.

There's nothing worse than right after building and honing a brand new engine, to sit there for 1000-2000 miles braking that fucker in until you can finally stomp it.

A couple fucks isn't bad OP, at the very fucking least, but you're already 2-3 solid gfs or fwbs behind that you could have gotten some tricks on

Every delusional idiot that says "I love my girlfriend/wife". I have endless stories from clients about marriages gone sour after 10,20 years. Hell I even had a fucking 85 year old whose family was torn apart and he was forced to divorce after 60 years of marriage because his wife lost her mind and the family were pit against each other for his money.

Marriage is heavily skewed in favor of the woman and the fairytale shit you see in movies does not take into account ANYTHING that you are signing up for.

As a man you seize your fucking life by the hands and sit in the drivers seat. Everything that happens in a direct result of your effort, input and decisions (short of freak accidents that are statistical anomalies).

OP and anyone else who wants to learn about attracting women, you need a few basic skill sets. First priority is to get into reasonable shape. Being too fat or too skinny just will not cut it these days if you want anything better than a 6. Next priority is a decent social circle of guys you can at least go out with or get invited to events with women. If you are not surrounding yourself with women then obviously you will never get any.

While you build on the core essentials you have to practice talking to girls and have confidence. Don't make it overly complicated or pick-artist conversation. Just try having normal conversations with girls or if you're feeling bold tell a stranger you thing she's cute and ask for her number. Get rejected a couple times and build a tolerance for it. EVERYONE GETS REJECTED. I've watched Jason Derulo get rejected by a girl at a club and he's fairly fucking famous. Difference is he knows he has 10 back up girls so one pissy hoe does not matter.

>can't defend himself
>"better call him a cuck again"

my sides

hehe not the same guy.
You just sound like you get easily triggered

That's false, women are hypergamous. Yes they want a provider and once they have their beta locked down, they will fuck the alpha pool boy. You can't deny the primitive allure of a muscular man who will fuck them like a wilderbeast. If you think "love" overrides primal lust then you will have a disgustingly rude awakening.

>2017
>still failing to construct decent analogies

cars arent people, user. and people aren't cars.

I think the paint fumes are starting to get to your head

Actually that was someone else, but to discredit my points based on a single word shows you aren't willing to learn.

Fuck as many bitches as you can since the early 20's yields nothing but girls who just want to fuck and explore their sexual nature (aka just fuck for the sake of fucking). They aren't serious and neither should you.

Don't get emotionally attached either. Again, the vast majority are not serious at all as said in the previous and I know a lot of guys who've slept with a girl their first time who get burned later on and hurt 10x worse.

And lastly, don't put sex on a pedestal. It feels good but even then, when you have it regularly, you just think of it like a chore/think of it as overrated anyways. It's better off improving yourself in other ways since you will get better quality women later on with whom you don't feel like smashing your head on the table with because they haven't improved themselves either.

Sorry for spelling in advanced/typos or whatever

it also shows he is a cuck

>not reading someones' post based on one word
>tells others they're not willing to learn
Bro. Come on.

Dude, get this idea out of your head that everyone gives in to our primal desires. Yes, they are there. But we have a fucking conscious. We can control our urges. Nothing wrong with masturbating to let it out, but to actually act on it... it sounds like you belong in the African savannah where bonobos wander around and fuck any female in sight. We aren't apes, we are humans with intelligent minds who just happen to have that common ancestor. If it's so easy to lose control of your sexual urges and break trust with a partner, then I feel sorry for that person.

I'm not comparing a car to a person per se
I'm comparing the lackluster experience of having a virgin and trying to train it into a sex toy to that of 'omg can we please just stomp on the gas and go 150 now?'

breaking in an engine is a process outside of just driving it easy. Jesus man, relax.

Yea right. You might think so on the outside but deep within you know that you want something which everyone else has been getting for years if not tens of years, yet you have not.

>lvl 24 virgerino

we gotta ship you to madagascar so you can spread your stds over there

You are wasting the best years of your life. End of story. The person makes sex special, not the other way around.

Yep because hundreds of thousands of years of women's hard-wiring is so easy to suppress after only 4000-6000 years of modern civilization.

Women are hypergamous, plain and simple, they are designed to pursue your upgrade. The second you slip, the second you get lazy, they blame the lose of attraction and their subsequent decisions on you. Love is not some ultimate force like Disney told you it was. Lust overrides it 100x fold and personally I don't think there anything wrong with that. I just think the majority of people were sold a lie.

Lol implying a lot of sex= STDs. I fuck high quality women and I wrap it up every time. So far so good

cool

it's pretty shocking to me that people are virgins at like 20 years old.

i remember living in the dorms and there were two dudes at the end of my hall that were 18 and both virgins. it really caught me off guard, like "how have you been alive this long and not had sex with a human female?"

like, i'm a 20 year old socially retarded autist, and even i've fucked like 5 girls so far. it's just a thing that happens.

you have to be actively avoiding relationships, or actively standing in your own way to prevent this shit from happening. this is one of the things i don't see eye to eye with a lot of people on Sup Forums. i legitimately cannot believe that THIS MANY people are virgins.

Some of us have standards.

Never said it was some ultimate Disney force. Lust, love, whatever... is what you make it. They are concepts. You make it to be sleeping around. Others don't. There is no scientific proof that women really are naturally hypergamous... it's an idea. And you buy into it. I don't. Sure, some women act that way. And some don't. But it isn't 100% one way or the other, because every woman has her own thoughts about it. You say all of this as if you know how it all works... but you really don't. You're just saying what you believe.

Look at what feminism and the current social narrative has turned college men into. IT TURNED THEM INTO FUCKING FEMALES. No normal, semi attractive girl has an sexual chemistry with these pussies. In fact they are repulsive, sensitive children, who whine because life isn't fair and their feelings got hurt. They don't even focus on sex anymore, they'd rather circlejerk a protest

Virgin here - I blame it partly on the fact that I didn't really go out much in teen years to a house party every weekend, hence I don't have many female friends. Other part is probably because I haven't really reached out to find grills to meet. Trying to fix the first part by applying the second part lately. Will probably yield nothing but hey, atleast I tried.....a bit.

I think you are scared to buy into my ideas because you are in a relationship with a little princess that you could never imagine cheating. I think the idea of your woman cheating you terrifies you and would disrupt your entire way of life.

Hypergamy is a biological fact, not just "my idea". It is advantageous to the species. We still operate off basic animal instincts and impulses.

Watch a married woman in a situation with a man she finds irresistible. She will squirm, twirl her hair, stare at his every move, laugh at his comments, and keep in his proximity. Put that same woman in a room alone with him and the small part of her brain dictating her "loyalty" will turn off faster than her panties hit the floor. Common sense coupled with countless conversations with married/divorced men and research have drawn me to this very sound conclusion.

Keep living in your bubble, until it pops and you are left confused and alone.

I wish I could give you some, but i'm on the same boat, I'm 19 tho.

Read: