"Pot is an extremely violent industry, we're going to stomp it out. New drug war, call it what you want. Pot's done...

"Pot is an extremely violent industry, we're going to stomp it out. New drug war, call it what you want. Pot's done." - AG Sessions

God I can't wait for you pothead scum to start being arrested, and WHINING!!!

bigstory.ap.org/article/4eb30a0569c440429e6c7da7589d630c/sessions-more-violence-around-pot-one-would-think

WOOOHOOOOOO!

>321

>durr hurr hurr u potheads durr

faggot

Checked! Also check 'em.

Don't know why it matters so much to you. Perhaps a chatty pothead in your past, or an ex that got into weed?

I don't smoke it but support the right for others to smoke it. If pot is illegal then alcohol and tobacco should be illegal. Why the double standard?

"I am definitely not a fan of expanded use of marijuana," he said. "But states, they can pass the laws they choose. I would just say, it does remain a violation of federal law to distribute marijuana throughout any place in the United States, whether a state legalizes it or not."

Keep yapping OP, you little doggy.

bitch plz

Because the more people smoke marijuana, the more likely they start questioning the neurotic societal crap that OP lives by.

Bless me with digits Kek?!

dubs bread?

This is officially a dubs thread.

Yeah man
Tune in, drop out or whatever
Leave to mexicans killing each other to sort the drug problem we created by giving them a market

" neighboring states continue to gripe that Colorado and other pot-legal states have not done enough to keep the drug from crossing their borders."

Then LEGALIZE it you fucking puritans.

It costs more to keep pot away from a few million people than it does to REGULATE it.

Well too bad! You're taking my doubles.

check em

I'm for pot being legal but I think pot smokers are total fags

come the fuck on lets go
get thread

Ayyy back at ya

make dubs great again

See and I think people who drink are depressive destructive burdens to society.

You need to be held down and have smoke blown in your face.

Every time I hear someone talk about how Trump is starting a war on weed I can't help but check and see if Sessions suddenly took the power away from the states or what.

It's really no different than medical states fighting constantly for it.

only jking

Winrar

What does it mean when he says he just wants to remind us it is still illegal federally even though states legalize it? What if every state legalizes it? (not that my state will. we are run by fucking retarded people.)

You think marijuana is the bread n' butter of the cartels?

You're a fucking moron.

It actually depends on how much money they feel like wasting.

Sessions could go full redneck and order every pot store closed. It's completely within the law to do it. But it would take a shit-ton of manpower.

dam sun

who needs pot when you have a dubs thread?

I think Trump should start smoking pot, it would do him good

I smoke pretty much daily but I dont make it a huge deal. Im not some idiot who goes around wearing bob marley shirts and I dont own a single pot leaf logo anything. If I didnt smoke, I'd be a significantly angrier person, and instead Im just really chill and aloof. Nothing really bothers me. Not the massive stupidity that cripples our society, none of it.

But I would agree that pot smoking """culture""" is for children.

Of fucking course not
But plantations are a fucking huge business, and people get killed on the dozens just for the land used for it

You know nothing

It's a dubs thread because it's a pot thread. Pot does that.

he's all-in

medical marijuana and recreational pot are done.

Trump and Sessions both pointed out that grass is a gateway drug, and that opiate fiends likely started out with pot.

It would be like when Homer Simpson blows the city budget on one day of luxury trash pick-up.

U.S arms manufacturers must want to top up the accounts, only reason U.S every declares " drug war"

this'll put tons of libs in prison!

I'm pro pot!

But I'm even more of pro-pissing liberals off. I'll do anything to fuck them over. Even if it fucks me over in the process.

I hate them more than I love my own life

lol @ newfag law and order moralists ITT

Not medical.
>gateway drug
no evidence
so no

if they try pushing those "alternative facts" they're going to have a revolution on their hands.

>>just for the land used for it

Nigga, you should, like, actually go to the American southwest sometime. The grand expanse of unused cheap land is mind boggling.

You're probably gay too

If dubs mods delete thread and ban OP

kek. Worthless.

I doubt it. He's surrounded by conservatives who put him in office so no shit thats what he's going to say, but deep down he's still a businessman. Once they realize how much money they're putting in to stopping something that is unstoppable, they'll rechain the dogs and muzzle them. Its basically spending money for virtually no product. Like paying somebody to stab water in an attempt to kill the ocean.

Trump is dumb, but he's not that dumb.

Rollan

There is nothing wrong with cannabis

Nigger i live south the border
My grandparent's hometown got fucking massacred just to use the land
Thank god he died before

Fuck you, I will blow my pot smoke into the face of Trump and laugh as the secret service tackles me to the ground.

Looks good

joke's on you
Trump uses private security

>waaahhh my grandparents and land boo fucking hoo

Nobody cares about mexico, pablo.

>404
chked

STATES RIGHTS oh except when i don't like what states do, hurrrrrrrr

Okay, so I'll laugh as his Stormtroopers tackle me to the ground. Big deal.

Making pot legal would do WAY more to fuck up Mexico's drug lords than any kind of wall.

Yeah

You from Louisiana?

This "tough on pot" stance is all about filling private prisons for $$$

Hello. I am a Trump supporter and I find that offensive.

He LITERALLY uses Israeli Mossad.

And your talk is illegal, enjoy your Secret Service SITDOWN, lib.

Seriously. I want him back.

>it's illegal to be angry if Trump makes pot illegal

k

Bush would have respected the states' rights argument. Shocking, isn't it?

thats not what he said at all, actually. Are you retarded?

Hello. I am a Trump supporter. You should have to go to reprogramming camp for posting that.

Yes it is, faggot. You think that because someone would show defiance at having goons knock him down for smoking pot=a threat against Trump.

You are a retard. Stop posting.

OK you've posted this already. You are possibly spamming this thread now. Fuck off.

No, its not, at all, youre just retarded. You threatened assault. Thats whats illegal. You just dont understand because of your crippling autism.

You are a faggot. Stop spamming my thread. Pot is illegal. You are a pothead. Fuck you.

you should take the time to report that.

kek

>you threatened assault

lol no

stupid Trumpfag
fuck off

We'd already had Carter and then 0butthole followed GW so I've never thought of him as the worst POTUS ever.

Besides, there were much worse ones in the 1800's.

>I will blow my pot smoke into the face of Trump and laugh
>it's illegal to be angry if Trump makes pot illegal

You dont actually understand what you're saying, at all. And thats okay.

you will feel the cold hands of death soon my friend

Oh yeah that'll hold up in court. Go on ahead then lol

I would, but it's against the rules to announce you're reporting someone and ironically it's me who could get b&

OK so maybe I should blow smoke in your face, faggot.

Spicer's announcement came hours after Texas put legislation through a house committee that would legalize and regulate cannabis. This puts Texas one step closer, and I think Spicer knows that if Texas legalizes, it's pretty much done for prohibition. It's all just a front in my opinion.

Not soon enough. Take me away from all of these parasites.

Republican plan for terrorist attacks, 2017 edition:

Step 1: blame Obama
Step 2: call it radical islamic terroism
Step 3: Get mad Obama didnt call it radical Islamic extremism
Step 4: Be confused that calling it radical islamic extremism didnt fix the problem
Step 5: return to step 1