Thoughts?

thoughts?

dodged a bullet

It´s over, she lost just go on with your life user

So when are the leftists going to get over it?

Yeah, we dodged a direct hit from a .44 magnum, and jumped straight into the spray from a 12-guage shotgun.

Both major party candidates sucked. It was a lose-lose proposition.

Wish it was Rand Paul vs Bernie Sanders, then I would have given a fuck, literally cat shit vs dog shit with shillary and tiny hands.

typical faggot

ummm, no, one wasn't a russian spy. That would have been worlds better.

Thanks based user

Good riddance. May our God Emperor prosper and see an end to heresy.

PIZZAGATE
HRC IS A PEDOPHILE

So is the orange pedofile. Still one is not a Russian loving american sell-out incestous faggot. what's your point?

How big of a loser do you have to be to lose against Trump? I hope Dems find someone better for 2020, but I would not be surprised if Hillary runs again.

ding dong the witch is dead!!

Fucking kek

Kellyanne?

OP is a hillfag

and how big of a loser do you have to be to lose to the person who lost against trump

Funny how the same people who call Kellyanne Conway a liar thought Hillary Clinton was truthful

too bad she wasn't with us like bernie

she sucked trump sucked and USA pretty much fucked

all Americans can agree on that

Case and point

I would love to see Hillary send Putin Trump, Bannon and Flynn's heads in a box with a note that says, "made america great again". Thanks for your help.

Yea but Hillary lived through the Bowling Green Massacre. She's badass.

it took them 12 years to get over bush v gore, be patient

And sniper fire in Bosnia.

Isn't she dead yet?

>Case and point
New to our idioms?

Also, Hillary never was caught in a Lie. Repub-fags spent twice the amount of time grilling her about Bengahzi than they did over 9/11 (on their watch) and found 0 on her. Trump-tards and Kellyanne would have you believe that Chicago is the only city in America and that they care about "black-on-black" crime in ways no one else does. Trump be all like, I love me some black peeps like Freddy MAc DouglASS. Weeze gonna bring some police back in herr, aiight?!?!? motha-fuckassssss.

The true shills are republicans. Always has been, always will be.

>Hillary never was caught in a Lie.

OP's image is proof that clinton did 9/11