Suicidal depressed 20yo millionare that cant find anyone to love him no matter how much he puts himself out there. AMA

suicidal depressed 20yo millionare that cant find anyone to love him no matter how much he puts himself out there. AMA
>kik
>zihkid
>have big house and am all alone most of the time
please bump thread with questions I need to distract myself from wanting to take a knife to my inner thigh and just bleeding out in a bathtub.

out of the millions of you guys none of you has any questions?

Can I have some money?

I don't have anything to offer but this image

your to young bud, whats causing the depressing?

how much?

I'd also like your money, and advice on how to get your money.

C'mon. I'm poor as fuck.

stop being a fat fuck maybe

how did you get your money?

I second this

I need $20k to cover expenses from spinal surgery. I know you're not gonna give me that, but really anything helps. I'm regretting not letting myself just get fucking crippled.

$65

Where you making your money? Affiliate marketing? digital advertising? Join my marketing chat where we hold each other accountable, looks like you need to hit the gym brotha.

why dont you just buy a whore?

He's faking

do you need a friend? do you live in cali?

Hookers.

Ill tell u this, if my ugly ass can find a girl, you definitely can, and shit, i didnt have millions. Head up, suicide is for pussies. Also youre rich so gibs me dat. Ha

Post pic with time stamp and some fat stacks, gold bars, diamonds, whatever etc. so we know you`re for real

Can you carve "Sup Forums" into your forehead?

How do you make your money? wherer do you live? Why/how are you depressed and suicidal with that much money? Maybe I can help you man

whats wrong with ur back?

i get rejected by every girl i meet. I dont have income anymore its just sitting in the bank. I just want to retire and have children.
depends on what you can do i made a application that worked in a niche market that sold well. used in a lot of banks and large business today.
fair point
howd it happen. depends honestly
whores around here are all horses or look like fat gorillas
wish i was maybe then i could justify the suicide more instead of being on here
i would love a friend and im in Maryland

im in Maryland
I'll happily live in your big house and pretend to be your friend sometimes in exchange for free rent

im not a cartoon character.... ive got art....millions not billions

Post your bank account then

What's your skype I'll add you to the chat just don't kill yourself and hit the gym

maryland and i always get dumped. they outgrow me.
i slouch on account of depression
maybe talk to me on kik depends on if we click

you've got nice looks tho, whats the real problem here?

>random asks you to give your bank account information
>expects you to do it to prove youre real
>im not retarded

Wait....slouching can fuck your back up so bad that surgery might be needed....can you not get all the way up of something?

If you're in a giving mood, I'm broke and can't afford to eat. If you wanna send me $2,000 dollars so I can survive, that would be swell.

My personality i would assume.

would you be willing to donate to a gofundme for a girl's heart replacement?

No, just post a pic of the numbers with a timestamp

I can just dont feel like it right now on account of not having love in my life.

I'm basically the living example of why you take care of scoliosis when you're a kid. But you have to have not poor-ass parents for that...so... yeah.

I got the surgery. I can still walk. But... If it means I can't sleep indoors anymore, it wasn't worth it.

Can I have like $1000? Shit would change my life.

You mind posting your bank account balance for proof?

you don't want to loved by someone.
the day will come when you let them down, and if they truly matter to you the way you think you want someone to... it will crush you. And you can bet your life that day will come, because were all human and to err is inevitable in our nature. The pain will destroy you nigger.

Stop crying, and put your money to good use.
Make someones day.
Don't get to know them.
Just relish the moment when you make their day, and walk away taking that feeling with you in return.

Serious advice here. What do you *want* to do? Rather than sitting around depressed, go do whatever it is you think about doing... Travel, see sights, build something, go surfing, whatever. Women are attracted to guys that have lives of their own and that part will follow too.

Nice bait OP, you fucking faggot

hey op, i know this is a major longshot, but im going through a really tough time in university right now, and am facing some of the same problems you are. but i am different, in the fact that i am dirt poor and will probably be evicted in about 3 months with the way my money is going. parents are poor as dirt too. if you could send me like a grand or even just 500 bucks if thats too much i would be in debt to you forever
thanks for reading it

improve yourself, hit the gym learn a bunch of shit, get a hair cut. all you have is time, don't cut it short just because it isn't being handed to you, you may be a rich bitch but you still have to work for what you really want.

Seems as if you identify yourself in two ways. One, someone who wants to find love, two, a millionaire. Are these the things you find most value in? Money and Love? What activity's do you enjoy since money isn't really an issue

Hey im a young digital marketer/seo and id love to join that chat. Details?

Cocaine my man. Get some skanks and some booze and next thing you know, BAM! Bitches be felching your come out of each others asses just to get another line.

want some advice from someone who doesnt want your money?

Youre fucking 20 dude, shut up.

Your problem is that you need a goal, a hobby. You have so much money that you probably dont need to go to college or start a career. Thats sad. You have money but no meaning to your life.

I'd say go to college anyway. Theres something you have to like enough to take a class or two. And dont expect to make friends, just because you go doesnt entitle you to peoples company. Dont be that guy. Just go. Be a genuine person and meet some people, find some ambition and go from there.

This is me (not OP). Anyone wanna beat my high score?

i cant be bothered to take out the ruler to mesure my dick against yours at the moment. suicidal not petty.
keep explaining im not saying no i just need to know more
how?
okay now you sir are presuming far to much about me as a person just because you have a definite understanding of how your social circle works its not a universal standard for all human life. youre confident you got that going for you at least.
traveling is gay all alone i just get drunk and end up masturbating in a hotel suite and doing stupid shit to mess with the maids day.
hair cut sounds good but i have trouble losing weight for medical reasons
id give all my money up for love in a heart beat my friends are having kids and they have so much
i need this man in my life XD wish i were you my friend
dude im retired and i just coded a bunch of stuff to make it faster im no super hero i was just in the right place at the right time didnt fuck up. the business world is a crapshoot just do what you can to get ahead.

OP you need a great wingman. I have a wealthy friend, not a millionaire yet but making about 200k per year, and he couldn't get laid to save his life until I taught him how to do it.

First you need to clean yourself up a bit. You don't need to lose weight, but get a shave, a good haircut, and some nice clothes. Spend some $ and get 2 tailored suits.

401k?

whats your kik?

tried professors hate me and they tend to treat me like im insulting them by taking their class.

Slum it son. But not in a faggy way.

I grew up broke as fuck. I come from nobility though. European and Ottoman. I digress though.

My city is a blue collar city where the rich and poor live almost side by side. 5 minute drives bring you from 800k houses to ghettos.
So what ended up happening is the rich kids basically spend all their time with us poor slobs.
Poor slobs are the best slobs. The funnest around. The ones with life experience. And despite what most people will think, we won't just be your friend because you have money.
At least not in my city. Ge to know some of your slobs. Don't advertise your wealth. Just hang out, chill, make friends. Let your money be a surprise for some decent poor girl.
Also how did you become a millionaire?

You need to have your own aspirations and goals. Focus on yourself. Women find that sexy.

Send me a message over kik if you need to talk

Americano699

If you live by water, buy a boat. Something in the 30ft range so you can sleep on it. Women love boats.

Then you need to find a decent looking guy that has loads of self confidence to hang out with.

is this turning into a dick rate thread?

Do it

how?
can i actually start over like that?

Nope, two education trusts (one for each of my children), and my three investment portfolios. One is the balance, one is available to invest, and one is to capture dividends & bond proceeds.

look Sup Forumsro, I'm 5'11" and weigh 360#
I know all about the trouble losing weight thing. but fitness can still be manageable with just about any health level. and from the looks you don't have hoses coming out of your face so you should be good to go. once you start exercising it's like Arnie said, it's a high just like sex. you can afford a physical trainer, so hire a good one for some one on one lessons, do your own research before you go, just go.

I've been there man. When I was your 22 all of my friends were graduating college, starting their careers and I was so far behind. I felt as if they had their life together and I was so far behind them. I kept comparing myself to them, thinking of how much more together they are or whatever. The problem was, I was comparing myself to everyone else, except my past self. Just focus on improving yourself, and compare yourself only to the yesterday you.

Sounds cheesy or corny or whatever, but it's going to be difficult to find love or whatever if you aren't happy yourself. Noone can make you happy, and really, you can't put that burden on someone else. Find what makes you happy, do it and love will happen. Can't force it.

sup buddy, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time, if anything? finding a hobby and going to a place where people are doing this hobby is a great way to make friends or find a girlfriend, since you already have a common interest.

>checked
and you sir just hit the jackpot
I couldn't have said it better myself, improve over your past self

Sure hope not. I'd be lucky to get a 4/10.

sounds like a movie script
well im actually considering it
my hobby is building things in my garage

Can we have more pics of you?

I mean like I said, my city is pretty unique, Even relatives from Europe say they are blown away by how diverse my city is in terms of this factor.
I don't know where you are from, but if you live in a decently sized blue collar town just go to local bar spots. Do NOT advertise your wealth. Doesn't mean be a bum, but don't be a showoff. Talk to normal working class people having a good time. Don't be pushy. Us working class fucks are very protective and don't easily open up to outsiders. (I'm a New England fag btw) So I imagine that also adds to the animosity. But still.
Clean yourself up. Get some personal goals.
Also stop looking for love. It's overrated. I spent 6 years with the "woman of my dreams". She left me mid semester junior year of college after to fuck 40 year old versions of you. So I guess you can wait around until then and be flashy to get some fine ass, or you can get to know the average people in your town/city.
Being poor doesn't mean we have bad qualities or are retarded. Just get to know some normal people, become friends, have a good time and get to know a decent girl.

Is that you in the pic? What are your expectations for a girl your looking for? Do you know the reason you're having trouble with girls liking you?

Fake it till you make it, your only way

got any pictures of stuff you built? would like to see some of it if you dont mind

Who the fuck wants to retire at 20. Nobody likes you because your spoiled, boring, and ugly.

This. Chances are you're acting like a pretentious elliot rogers type and scaring them off. Quit being such a supreme gentleman.

look its a jew hes funny and moderately wealthy
its me and i just want honest love not something fake
nothing on computer and im naked and its raining outside.
i dont even mention my money i just get called super nice and people just look me over. its more rejection baased on my personality

if i ever see you in public ur getting robbed u fuckin stain

im also drunk right now guys so sorry if my grammar isnt on point.

Join the pot movement, I'm dead serious

i don't carry anything on me usually. XD good luck.

>traveling is gay all alone i just get drunk and end up masturbating in a hotel suite and doing stupid shit to mess with the maids day.

Guy who suggested travel, here. You obviously have a problem with reclusive tendencies. Travel in a way that does not feed your habits. DON'T stay in a hotel room where you can just coop yourself up again. Go backpacking, get a tent, walk to campgrounds, whatever. Do something that forces you to actually go out and LIVE your LIFE.

What's the worst that could happen? If you somehow fuck that up too you could still kill yourself later.

But the cocaine slut suggestion is also a valid one, in all seriousness.

I don't really have any questions for you, but I do know what i would try to make you do if I could be your friend (live in norway).

you seem depressed so I would try to make you see a psychiatrist.
Harsh truth is that getting fit helps life at all fronts. I would make you get a PT with a contract saying they can do anything so long as it keeps you on track fitness wise.
I would get you a sugarbaby, since it seems you could need some practice being with girls.
I would try to make you go to college and do something that interests you.

It will be hard, but I think you should just apply to do anything that even remotely interests you. You clearly have the money, but currently they just enable you to sit inside and get fat and lonely. You need to spend it on getting outside.

I have one question actually. Are you okay?

What about your personality pushes people away? Give us some info about it... Also, what you like doing, what are your hobbies?

Talk to me on kik? I'm prodigal_manifest
I'll probably try to get money tho because I'm poor af but oh well

Well quit being the way you are and be more down to earth and sociable. Be more outgoing and joke with people, be a bit of a dick. Don't hog the conversation though, people like being listened to. You're probably just boring.

you can hit me up on kik if you want @viktor9876

im bored af and if i can cheer up a millionaire it might kill a couple of minutes

Which part of MD?

Depressed? check
20 and retired? check
Looks like the only answer is to play runescape and max your account by playing 8-12hrs a day. Im rooting for you!

Well what kind of people are you hanging out with user? What kind of standards do you have?
As someone else mentioned get fit. It goes a long way to help with your confidence. Clean that scraggle up. Lose weight, get ripped or at the very least decent looking. Get a nice haircut. Also don't leave your money in the bank idle. Invest.
Read more books etc. learn more shit.
If you have never had sex and struggle with scoring, just hire a fucking hooker. Reputable and safe one.
Lots of people look down on it but people who wait a long time or don't get laid continue to put women on a pedestal.
One of my friends didn't manage to get laid until 24, And it was lucky he did. Point is that you need to stop believing women are some kind of magical being. They are people, and more often than not they are the shittiest of the two genders.
None of this stuff comes overnight. It takes months, years even. But the more you sit around doing jack shit, the harder it gets. Start now.
Little by little. Step by step.
Also women don't like "retired" bums. They like guys with ambition. Women don't want to be baby factories for some millionaire beta.

>1
what's the longest adventure you've been on?

XD does this qualify as advertizing?
wood working and reading. before you say anything ive tried watt pad and ive tried putting ads up on craigslist
im down to earth im sociable people just abuse my trust which makes me want to know why they do it and they distance themselves from me.
eastern shore
/thread

I live in the Arnold area. I'll have your babies for some money.

i have no standards because no one sociallizes with me. ive had sex a few times with one girl in highschool.
it was 3 months in the indonesian rainforest

If its you why not try fixing your self up? If you claim of being a millionaire is true I'm sure you get plenty of days off. You say you're only 20 get a better haircut, shave that beard. It looks like your a bit fat get in shape. I have been doing the same. I let it get far off too out of hand it became depressing. You got a whole bunch of time don't rush things.

kik me depends on your personality and if youre cute

Wood Working... Ok! I actually know it! Make a youtube channel, put a lot of effort on it, and try to compete with that guy from slingshot channel...
>He is pretty happy...

For a reasonable fee, I'd be willing to coach you daily.

I've done it before. One of em is married to the girl I introduced him to.

Advertiser guy here. Shit I don't know, I just know that you have the financial means to make your life better so I hope you can succeed doing that. And maybe down the line you will be able to help someone else who's in a rough spot. Come on man, live a little.

Hey OP. I'd come hang out with you but I'm on the other side of the planet :(

If your flush with cash bro I'd quit and take some time to sort yourself out. It sounds to me like you genuinely do have a lot to offer friends and partners/girlfriends, but they never see that. And that's because you don't show that. Don't be a fuckin douche, but equally you need to learn to like yourself, be confident and welcoming of people into your life.

I've sailed this ship OP (without the money lol) and I can tell you the only person who's opinion of you matters is YOU. Once your happy with you, you'll want to share you with other people and people won't just look you over, they'll pay attention because they can see it in you. People don't wanna be friends with sad people.

What do you enjoy doing bro? What do you spend your free time doing?

>3 months in the indonesian rainforest

fucking nice, keep doing it you'll meet people and inspire them, should be good enough.

anyone you meet memorable so far?