Relationship struggles

Relationship struggles

Pic unrelated.

Ok b, so I've been going out with this girl for a couple months.
All going smooth and dandy.
This girl then starts bringing up past lovers and telling me stuff she's done with them out of the blue, I told her, no, this isn't cool, few things bother me, she's done some stuff with past flings that she won't even entertain with me. Makes me think she'll go out her way to please these guys who she constantly told me treated her like shit. She says she loves me, but is it true? She won't swallow a load or do anal, anyone else ever been in this situation? Am I being treated as a beta? My head is fried from it all. Anyways, I addressed the situation, she said I'm overreacting, but no I don't want to hear about your fucking past and who you've fucked etc, not one bit fucking cool to be honest, or brought up every time we go out. Anyways I'm rambling, she's stopped with the bringing up ex's... Then sex started declining...
Literally had it once in 2 weeks, I talked to her about it and she said she had a low sex drive.... I said like, I'm not satisfied with it and she isn't affectionate or anything at all, comes accross really fucking cold... Another 2 weeks goes by.... Once... Fucking once!!!
I went and said right, I don't know what's going on, but I don't feel you love me, she went bat shit crying, but I didn't go mad, just talking saying I have needs. Then boom, she started to have sex with me more regular and initiating... Just makes me think... Why the fuck wouldn't you have sex with your boyfriend on honeymoon period? Just really strange.
Some old fling she got as well, she was browsing his profile sat next to me on the sofa, just made me think, wtf am I doing... B... Typing this and reading it.... I'm not sure what I'm doing... Do I next this bitch or just keep going hoping it will work itself out?
Really fucking up my mental health and self esteem....

Yeah, so b, what's your professional advice?

Yours sincerely

Op faggot

She's looking for a way out, but don't expect her to be an adult about it.

She's going to find the next chump before she cuts you off completely.

If it were me i'd give her the boot, but then again I wouldn't have fell in love with the bitch in the first place.

If she's making you this miserable already then dump her. You've been going out two fucking months.

Yeah, you're right, think it just gone too fast... Fuck sake, I need to grow a pair and get out of this, answered my own question here really...

Been 6 months, not a couple, ops bad

Get rougher in bed. If she's not doing the shit you want her to do, force her to do it. If she's into it she'll beg for more. If not she'll want out. It's a win win

Yeah, just slide it in dry, fuck her, do so much shit for her, all fucking one way (including her ass) no pun intended

You are fucked. Best thing you can do is run. She will break up with you and fuck there Gus quick. A one night stand, an ex, and the new guy she is datin... I mean fucking. Run best option, don't look back.

Yeah, she's not the fastest at replying to texts or initiate calls... Sometimes a few hours and fuck all... Makes me think... Probably getting D from every other angle.... Think I've just got cunt/mug written on my forehead... Fuck sake

Yeh lol, same thing happened to me in my relationship except it was like 6 months in or some shit. You never get over it, i thought time would make it fade, it just doesn't. It fucks up your self esteem and shit. Get out of there OP, im guessing your young because no mature woman would bring up their sexual past, it is so irrelevant. BTW she sounds like a massive slut, lol, relationships never work with sluts, they end up cheating or just fuck off.

she properly slated her ex to me, and from a close family member, I've been told the ex was a really decent guy... Alarm bells are starting to ring... Fuck... Reading it back from another perspective as well, does sound like a proper slut... Did I mention she's bedded 15 guys?

Dude... get the fuck out of there, that is a huge red flag, the good news is it's only 2 months, so you won't be as emotionally attached and shit.

That's a huge red flag just for the fact she even told you that. Most girls at least have the decency to lie so you don't think they're sluts. Sounds like she gives no shits what you think. Get the fuck outta there

Thanks for your time man, from one Sup Forumsrother to anonother. Really starting to see the full picture, been so fucking blind

>Most girls at least have the decency to lie
Most girls think that lying is the worst possible thing you can do in a relationship. Maybe she's just trying to be upfront with you OP. Or maybe she's a cheating slut, what do I know.

LOL what planet are you living on? Girls lie their fucking asses off. They literally lie all day, everyday, blatantly. Any girl that tells me straight up how many guys she's ducked without lying about it is a major red flag

I just don't know why the fuck she told me these things... Really just should've fucked off from there

Maybe the girls you hang around with constantly lie, but when you're in a relationship you're supposed to be honest with each other. If you think telling the truth is a bad quality in a partner, you deserve to die alone.

Yeh lol, this. Honesty is needed in a relationship, not all girls are lying, cheating whores.

That being said if she just brought it up without you asking her, that is pretty annoying. Maybe she thinks you're a cuck

Honesty who knows. To be fair some girls really don't care if people think their sluts. They don't normally want their man to think so but she might be different.

Key word is suppose. Most girls are fucking liars, it's just how they are.

Pound that pussy one more time and dip
Roll yourself a blunt for the drive home

yeah get the fuck out OP

>Most girls are fucking liars, it's just how they are.
Then you shouldn't date most girls. That's obvious enough. But when you're complaining about a girl that DOESN'T lie, then you're just being picky and you don't deserve that person, even if they are a slut. You've probably done some shit in you're past she would want to know about, maybe you should communicate with each other. If you can't handle the truth and it really bothers you that much then leave the relationship.

>Really fucking up my mental health and self esteem....

Run Sup Forumsro!

I just got out of a similar situation OP. Break it off. It'll hurt like hell, but you'll be better off without that toxicity in your life.

its your life and no one can tell you what to put up with or deal with, with that in mind don't settle with someone because you feel like it would've wasted your time. think about it, if you guys are already having a rocky relationship wouldn't dragging it out even longer then it should've lasted be an even bigger complete waste of time.she might give up the pussy now because she feels guilty,but if shes still checking out exes profiles something else is up too man trust your gut.