OK b, what was your first cell phone and from what service provider and year?, if you can remember, mines:

OK b, what was your first cell phone and from what service provider and year?, if you can remember, mines:
>Nokia 5160
>Cellular One prepaid
>1998
I used this bad boy for 4yrs until the battery died, couldn't find a replacement battery because the phone was obsolete, use to play the shit out of snake waiting on the bus, good times, pic related

Bumping

was 1999, i'm not really sure of the provider.

Wtf is that?, Looks like a PTT

Samsung rant
Sprint
2007?
Loved this fucking piece of shit.

first cellular device didn't even have numbers fool!

My nigga, I had one of those with Skytel service from MCI

was a big clunky 2 way radio/cell phone, and if you forgot to turn the volume down friends would hit the 2 way button and scream faggot while you were in a restaurant or some shit.

op said cell phone dipshit.

Ericsson T10 in about 2000 got it from the missus for my bday, everyone I knew had a 5160 though I swear, Nokia must have made a mint with that phone. Fuck knows who the provider was though.

anyone and everyone had a Nokia 5160, I believe the reason why was because it was one of the first affordable cell phones at a price anyone could buy, I remember buying mines for around $99 from Woolworth

Nokia 5165, Cingular version. still have it, too lazy to image.

Nokia 2110

I am 36yo eurofag.

all you suckers with cell phone and beepers back then didn't know about the Sega IR-7000, me and my best friend in junior high were too poor to afford popular kid toys, one day me in him stop by our local Toysrus, see this wondeful device by Sega on display, the IR-7000 was a close proximity PDA/communicator, you could send messages to other IR7000's nearby, me and my best friend decided to save our money from mowing laws, doing chores etc, after 4 months and $100 (which was a lot of money to us back then, each IR7000 was $49.99) we finally had the money to buy one each, we would be all day long in school messaging eachother and passing eachother test answers wirelessly, we never got caught because the teachers thought we were using calculators and or electronic dictionaries, which was allowed at my school, plus all my teachers were old farts that didnt know about electronics, geez I miss those days

Nice

>Nokia 3360
>Cingular
>2002

Put an edgy as fuck dragon case on it because I was a faggy 14 year old metal head.

I got the 2190 in 1997. Good solid phone. First GSM in the USA.

Honestly surprised no underage B& has posted his 2014 Verizon iPhone4/GalaxyS5

I had a J-phone in 1999 that looked a lot like this one.

it's a school night

back in the early 90's my dad owened a business and always carried around a pager, a brick phone and a PDA, which is all in one device now

was that a nokia Chinese knock off?

My dad too. I recently found his PDA and that thing is slow as shit

It was made by J-phone, a Japanese company. Lived there back then.

>Lived there back then
>Implies living in Japan
>Lived implies past tense
>Implied living in Japan and moving out of Japan
>Being this fucking autistic

kys

I lived in Japan from July, 1999 until October, 2000 and while living there, I used a J-phone, much like the phone that I posted. Fuck off, faggot.

Heh, how hard is it to understand what he meant, I just assumed he was a working expat.

how come phone service in amerifatland is so expensive?

It's way cheaper than in Canada.

when I briefly lived in the UK I had Vodafone, for £24 (around $30 US) I had unlimited talk, text and 25gb of data,here in the states for a plan like that costs around $100, the reason is because in most countries there's a lot of competition, unlike americunt where everything is a monopoly