What Sup Forumscore albums do well-adjusted white college girls who are pretty but not too slutty listen to?

What Sup Forumscore albums do well-adjusted white college girls who are pretty but not too slutty listen to?

>Lana del rey
>Sup Forums core

None. They listen to the songs they see in their recommended on YouTube. I suggest you check those out, faggot.

oh please this board is in love with her

Why, you looking to get laid?

I recommend Nicholas Jaar

Anything that jerks off a foreign culture is good too, see also Thievery Corporation and Shanghai Restoration Project

Funnily enough, no, because I routinely sleep with women from the bottom of the female social hierarchy. Thank heaven for tinder.

But I am interested in the mentality. Specifically, it is a few layers "deeper" than radio pop. What is going on their heads that isn't totally generic? Is there a pretty but not too slutty daddy is a doctor white girl culture? Do they express hopes and dreams of a non-bubblegum pop variety?

These.

My crush never mentioned that, but she listens to Tame Impala

People want to feel interesting. People can get past a lot of things but feeling pathetic is not one they're comfortable with.

In the mind of a pleb that equates to being boring. Not understanding that what makes smart and studied people interesting isn't just being boring, it's being like that for some kind of purpose. Simon and Garfunkle's Sound of Silence isn't a good song because it's boring. In the case of radio pop that's designed to be fun to listen to you just nullified the only redeeming thing it had.

>Specifically, it is a few layers "deeper" than radio pop.
It absolutely isn't. That's the point I'm getting at.

Lana Del Rey is shitty obnoxious radio pop with a find and replace filter changing the references to twerking and alcohol with disconnected tumblrisms attempting to sound artsy.

lana fans
do yourselves a favor and go get yourselves some mazzy star albums instead

this

Her stuff is from a female perspective. If you're not of a quasi-autistic pimp hand inclination, you might not understand that this shit is sincere, as far as sincere goes in the white matter of the female brain.

plebs pretending to be patrician will say this but they sound nothing alike

to understand Lana you have to go back to France Gall, Ronnie Spector, the Shangri-Las and, yes, Nancy Sinatra (cum Lee Hazlewood)

Precisely, you can learn a lot about the deeper currents of the female soul, if you ever wish to do so

Beauty and tragedy and melancholy and fantasy provide deeper salves than twerking

I doubt females have too much going on in their heads.
There is a reason why there are so few (if any) good female artists. Women aren't "designed" to create, they are designed to consume.

Virgins genuinely don't. That's the baffling thing. They actually do not want to know, and expect reality to change to accomodate their droopy "shared hobbies" concept of egalitarian romance.

Formal or philosophical thoughts, of course not. Feelings? They're swimming in them. The reason OP album interests me is because it's very feminine, but doesn't make me want to gag.

I fit that description (except opinions may differ on the pretty part) and I like Lana. Weird since everything else I listen to is not at all like it. My favourite band is Depeche Mode.

These two anons are right - I know a girl just like that and she likes both Depeche Mode and Tame Impala. Also listens to lesser-known pop/indie stuff from our country

>tfw no cutie neofolk gf

>and Shanghai Restoration Project
Women like the Shanghai Restoration Project? What the fuck?

>well-adjusted
>college
>pretty
>not too slutty

pick one