Ask a 19 year old heavily suppressing transgender urges anything

Ask a 19 year old heavily suppressing transgender urges anything.

Do you like summer or winter?

how much cock do you suck per week?

boy or grill

dogs arent supposed to sit like that

Unless you believe that youre not a boy or grill but an attack helicopter or something along that matter. I would say, dont supress or hide it. Shit like that is serious. You might end up killing yourself or hurting others

I've sucked three in my life and rode one. It was magical but oddly, I don't like boys. I just like dick.

Winter. Easily.

It's Sup Forums. What do you think?

I know I'm a dude I'd just be more comfortable and happier living like a girl. I'm not mentally ill. I know the differences between genders and there isn't 72 or whatever.

I've had fucked up fantasies about that shit

Well you might just have to accept being alittle faggy if you know youre not transitioning. This is coming from a MtF tranny

I want to transition but I'm scared that it'll damage my future career of being a doctor. Med school is hard enough to get into even without our condition

There are severe social consequences for transitioning. You might be better off presenting as male and experimenting with gender privately. If you really can't live as male then you will do much better during a transition if you have friends, family, and work that will support you.

Keep doing it.

how embarrassed do you think you'll be once you grow out of this phase?

I've been in this phase since probably before first grade, so it won't go away. I wish it did.

I try

>I don't like boys. I just like dick.
Pick one

your urges stem from a desire to start a fresh life, you do not like your life and see that the grass is greener on the other side.

You wont be any happier if you come out or transition.

Short story, sort your life out user

well, here begins the therapy session....
what happened in your past that made you think this way?? what are you trying to escape by doing something so ridiculous?

How do you do it? I am in the same boat... But i give in and crossdress constantly.

how girly are you?

kys

You're an embarrassment to the White race.

false premises. :)

>White
?
>race
You're in last place.

What is this fortune cookie bs? lol

what makes you think OP is white?

I'm alright. I can pull off being a girl well. Not god tier but not disgusting either

Actually, I'm half white and half black. I've got a nice caramel color that is almost shitskin, but not quite.

I don't know. I'd like to be normal. Ever since I was a little kid I had fantasies about being pregnant. I even made a pregnant woman sculpture in kindergarten. That's the start of it.

>transgender urges

I like sucking and riding cock but I don't like the attitude or appearance of men

>implying I enjoy them

Post more pics?

Don't repress, get on hormones now

If that is a self-portrait OP, you won't make it. You are going to need serious electrolysis to get rid of all of that hair.

Do you wanna try daddy's dick? :)

There's nothing wrong with you--at least in terms of having transgender urges. Your life is still likely to suck because everyone else will think there is something wrong with you.

why are you here and not /lgbt/.
Fuck off.

I have no hair

Repeat after me. You are not transgender. You are not gay.

Sounds Bi.
I'm considering MtF transitioning also. But ultimately can't stand the masculine body, so I'd only bang chicks. Which, well, I'm already equipped for that so, fuck it- do nothing about mental illness.

Yup. I just want a normal life as a girl. I don't want to be excessively attractive or slutty. Just average and happy. I hate how all trans people feel the need to be stupid attractive and slutty...

HOLY SHIT

How?!
Wax?

Just natural...

To be fair, I think a lot of them overdo it so they can do everything possible to pass. But yeah, it's a bit cringy.

holy fuck you have sexy legs

more??

Let me find some more...

I agree. I want to be average. That's all.

Fucking trannies infest this shit

You are that lucky and you haven't become a trap yet?? kek

Shitty pic but here

My paranoia bothers me too much

I try trapping.

Why not start hormone therapy and hide it from others? You won't have to come out as trans to anyone but a doctor and you'll develop a more feminine body. You should be able to continue passing as male until you're ready to come out.

I very well may start doing that.

Pretty hot. You're off to a good start

Whats the biggest dick you have taken?