Hello Sup Forums, please tell me some success stories you've had with women to cheer me up

hello Sup Forums, please tell me some success stories you've had with women to cheer me up

xD

fucking nigger

I physically restrained a woman and fucked her in the ass.

The end.

I knew what it was and I clicked anyway. Fair play to you

Fuck

xd

why

Found a passionate loveable cute creative intelligent beautiful girl, got along with he r pretty well, she recently broke up with her bf, she cryed out at my shoulder.... i beeing a beta faggot mistook the situation and started to make out with her.... Unsure if she enjoyed it after wards or regretted it, i thought Im gonna not excuse for it... well contact broke apart, 2 months late ri excused for it, but it was already too late... She prob. would have been the love of my life, if I wouldnt have fucked it up

grill broke up with her boyfriend for me because he couldn't "fulfill" her. She broke it off with him he left the party and we fucked upstairs the end. (tldr version)

tbh those kind of girls you can be never sure about that they'll leave you for another guy aswell

your a cunt

Ecks Dee Nigger

Oh shit op

>start a new job
>cute girl coworker
>after working there a couple weeks get invited out to eat after work with a few coworkers (including qtpi)
>after we eat we all go to split up
>qtpi asks if I want to go do something else
>vibing pretty good but I don'tmake a move
>during conversation she casually slips in "you know what I kinda wanna do? Make out with a guy in my car"
>dat subtlety
>so we make out and grope etc. Agree to hang out again soon
>qtpi turns out to have the libido of a 16yr old boy
>cue a relationship where we're fucking 3-5 times a week

Sometimes you get lucky. According to her some other ladies we worked with had been eyeing me as well, which is why she was so blunt in the car (wanted to get the d first so she skipped subtle flirting). Thank god because I dont pick up on things unless it's obvious and if it's not obvious I tend to be afraid to make a move.
Can't always expect that though! So throw yourself out there because the girl usually won't initiate for you!

I had a girlfriend once.

Fuck you OP, I had to zoom in 200% on my browser just to see wtf the image in the glasses said. lol, so anyways...
>There was this super hot chick that I thought was gorgeous. Only problem is that she was married to one of my friend. They would come over and hang out alot, always him and I, she was always looking after their son, he was always an asshole to her and I felt bad for her, but not my women, not my problem. Well about a year passes, don't see friend and his wife for a while. I randomly get a fb message from her one day, we talk for the better part of the day and by night time I've got her on the phone talking. Turns out her and hubby split, still married, just separated. So were texting the next day all day, she suggested that I come over and hang out. OhFuckYa.mp3 I ask her if I mind if I brought us something to drink, she say's sure that'd be great. Later that evening I get to her place, she's staying in a low grade long term hotel type of place. Child is asleep, ask her if I can make her a drink, she tells me where the cups are I go to kitchen area, grab cups while she's changing in the bathroom. Vodka3/4SoloCup.exe , {WinKey}+{R}>CMD>cd\>OrangeJuice1/4SoloCup.exe. She comes out of the bathroom in a cute little night gown with no bra on at all, her nips are poking through the shirt and it's obvious as hell. We both grab our drinks, we both take a swig at the same time. She gasp's for air and says "user, WTF?!" I say "What? i like them strong." Anyways, were on the couch watching Queen of the damned (her favorite movie) when she gets a call from her husband. She pauses the movie, say's "user, Be quiet." I nod. She's talking to him, he's suspicious as hell. She's saying "No I don't have anybody fucking over here." I can hear him yelling "I can hear someone in the back ground." (I wasn't making a sound) She hangs up on him. We continue to watch the movie and drink, few minutes later she pauses the movie, looks at me and we start making out.

Kys faggot

First of all, go fuck yourself
Second of all, sage

nigger

Scoop

I'm making good progress from my anxiety, decreasing my meds, now I can actually talk to women. Feels good man, I touch the mammary the other day.

> meet girl online
> become best friends
> meet irl
> neither hideous
> date for 3 years
> go to same college
> meet girls in college
> realize they're not crazy
> gradual breakup
> meet more beautiful, well adjusted girl
> post ex's nudes online

>nb4 pic related, its one of her many snapchats she sent me after this experience.
So were making out, and we just start tearing our clothes off and we fuck for a good 2 hours. I came like 3 times, she came like 4. It was great. At one point it was going on so long I needed a smoke break. lol, so I went out on the patio, smoked half a cig as fast as I could and went back in and dived straight back into that pussy.

Needless to say this went on for a couple more weeks. She started getting more distant as she started making things work out with her husband. They got back together, He moved to another state, she is divorced. I think about getting back to her to see what she's been up too but just haven't. I don't have time for a lady in my life at the moment, too hectic.

>pic is one I snapped while she was sleeping that night.

fucking faggot

>nb4 newfag.
Damn, I fucked up that green text. Sorry, my bad nigga.

>working place
>getting friendly with a chick
>she starts asking who do I like
>"wtf? well, what the hell"
>hey, you know what? I like you
>she blushes
>jackpot

It was quite simple. That didn't last long though. She left and we never talked again

so alpha , such a success
>left an never talked again
wtf is your opinion of success ?

I have many to share. The key is not being a complete dick, having a career, be fun, be in shape.

At 34 ive done it all and now In a 3 year relationship with younger girl. She's smoking and her friend is smoking.

They are on my couch laying on top of each other with my little dog sleeping on the end. I'm trying to decided if I want to get on top of the girls or watch the rest of event horizon laying on the floor.

Li

I stole my cousin's gf and then fucked her then dumped her. She still tries to get my attention on fb.

I matched with a rando on tinder while visiting a friend at UGA. Hit her with the opening line "If there is a limited amount of mass in the universe how can olive garden serve unlimited bread sticks." She said she was willing to investigate it, So we went to lunch then I banged her in her dorm. 10/10 would recommend