Alright, Sup Forumsastards - I'm willing to give you real money for this. You can troll me if you like...

Alright, Sup Forumsastards - I'm willing to give you real money for this. You can troll me if you like, but this is a serious request, and I figured I'd try here as well...

tl;dr - Find the name of the song at this link, I pay you $50: youtube.com/watch?v=lQaKqDFvjCs

Here's the deal... I'm addicted to a song I heard on a random YouTube video, and I can't figure out the name of the song, the lyrics, or anything about it. I've tried almost everything I can, and it's still yielded no results. I've tried Shazam, SoundHound, Musipedia, WatZatSong.com, Reddit/Name That Song, Craigslist, Fiverr, etc. I've tried Googling every variant of the lyrics which I thought I could make-out, but nothing whatsoever appeared in the hundreds of pages of search results I got.

I posted this YouTube video with a direct snippet of the song I heard from another video. Both Links are below. That said, if you can figure out the name, artist, and a link to the original song, I will pay you $50. I'm totally not kidding on this - I'm dead serious. Anyone who can help, I'd deeply appreciate it.

The song almost sounds like it's some sort of trance/dance/electronica/techno. It sounds pretty low-key, and there are some lyrics, but they are (at least for me) extremely difficult to understand. Thanks so much!

Also, there is some talking over the music during the video, and I can't remove it. That's made it harder for me to figure out.

Direct Video Of Song I Posted: youtube.com/watch?v=lQaKqDFvjCs

Video Where I originally heard the song: youtu.be/xfFWzuUOYIM?t=8m10s
(The song starts at approx. 8:10 (pre-set), and ends around 11:00.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAEQvlaZgKY
youtube.com/watch?v=lXMskKTw3Bc
reddit.com/r/NameThatSong/comments/5vuzou/this_is_a_hard_one_ive_been_looking_for_hours/
youtube.com/watch?v=mX1u1reNCSc
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6vbIHYZ9g
youtu.be/LM7wlHRDq4k
facebookcom/davidgaribaldi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C'mon guys, can't anyone help me?

It seems that this is the song : youtube.com/watch?v=hAEQvlaZgKY

Nice... As kinda expected.

Could this be the song? youtube.com/watch?v=lXMskKTw3Bc

>what is embed

fucking morons.

I'm starting the hunt

Right... I can see the video here before even clicking on it...

Thanks, Sup Forumsro. I'm dead serious - if you, or anyone an find it, I promise to PayPal, or whatever, $50.

Bumping for the win...

Okay so I think this song might be some sort of remix or variation of the song
Alright - Red Carpet

I know Sup Forums isn't your personal army, but in this case, you're mercenaries... kek I'm just paying you to get the job done. Money should incentivize you!

It sounds damn close! The frustrating part is that I've found so many similar song, but not the exact one I've been looking for...

Bumpin...

c'mon, Sup Forums... Don't let me down!

I'm getting closer

www youtube.com/watch?v=X5a0tLjGOww

I think red carpet was closer

Nice work, man! We're gettin there! Keep it up!!

no you're not - the track you just posted is some nightcore shit and the one you're looking for is vaporwave

Dude I can't find it. I'm sorry.

Boner in their eye? Somethin', somethin'??

im on the hunt because i fucking love this song too

Tweeted them hoping for an answer

It's like the sound of a ticking clock.

Let's just share what we think we hear. It might get us closer if we can piece together lyrics. I hear (not in order):
You're Gonna be alright
You're Gonna be ok
Gonna be a brand new day coming at you
Gonna Find a new way out.

you mean the soundtrack od drive tick of the clock?

Right on, man. Good luck... This thread may end, so if you wanna keep up if the thread closes, contact me here: [email protected]

I think the second line is it's gonna be "it's gonna be okay"

Is there any other word you are absolutely sure it says?

I thought I heard "Gonna Be A Brand New Day. Gonna Pass Me By (or Passing By)"

ok i will never stop looking for this song i think im onto something right now actually
good idea i also think i hear shine like gold and coming as we are

It's maddening, amirite? How far we've come in technology, and it takes a combined effort to find a single song... It's actually sad when you think about it...

Make a thread on reddit or something so we can keep track of this

Good idea. Ironically, I came across this song while trying to help someone else... Here's the Reddit thread that someone else created as I was trying to help them, and got sucked in...
reddit.com/r/NameThatSong/comments/5vuzou/this_is_a_hard_one_ive_been_looking_for_hours/

I managed to identify the track that is mixed after it:

youtube.com/watch?v=mX1u1reNCSc

Holy shit... That is the song after it!! Nice work, I think we're getting closer!

vocals might be from here.. not 100% sure
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6vbIHYZ9g

doubt

Bump for safety

Fuck me now im caught in this web of bullshit and its gonna bother me now. I found a pretty cool song along the way though.

youtu.be/LM7wlHRDq4k

Kek, sorry, bro. But at least the more of us searching, the faster, more likely we'll find the song!

Darude - Sandstorm

"C'mon, guys. My video needs more views! Just go to the link for me."

I'm not a YouTuber... I only posted that vid as a reference point to the song... Although, that is an interesting way about getting views, albeit an extremely inefficient one.

you are a fucking retard get out of this thread im sure op could not give 2 fucks about the views of this simple video he made in like 2 seconds to find the song

>damage control

See

this is a game now I need to find it before you fuckers

Fuck i emailed the fucker

Fuckin A, man! Haha, awesome. I wonder if he would know...

getting close

OP i have to give up the search cuz im going to work, but i can help with the genre. Its called CHILL STEP or CHILL WAVE its MUCH closer to chill step though!

Appreciate the help, user! Have a good one!

So, what if this song isn't actually a published song, but like a SoundCloud song? How the hell would we deal with that?

I kep hearing
Shine like the golden sun

If its from Soundcloud we just need to find where the song is sampled from.

Yeah, I keep hearing something similar as well.
I'm not sure where it even came from, so, even if it was from SoundCloud, how would it be tracked down?

Darude - Sandstorm

So from what I can get out of the lyrics its:

You're gonna be alright...
You're gonna be okay
Gotta find a new way out
Shine like golden sun (or Shine like gold inside)
You're gonna be alright
Gonna be a brand new day,
Comin' as we are

You're gonna be alright...
You're gonna be okay
Gotta find a new way out
Shine like golden sun (or Shine like gold inside)
You're gonna be alright
Gonna be a be a brand new day,
Comin' back to life

Nice work, user.

Bump for great success

dont die yet

Bump for extreme interest

OP here, I'll be back in just a bit. Don't let this thread die! We're making good progress!

Make another thread if it does I swear to fucking god I'll be up all night on this shit this is war

Copy that! If this thread dies, I'll repost with the same text I had as above. Thanks!

I have heard this song before and it is pissing me off that I dont know where I heard it at

I hear "comin as we are" at the end of the hook

>

Dubs

I know nothing about audio work, but I feel like if the voice of the dumb bitch and guy in the track could be flattened out, it might make it through a Shazam or some other audio search

nigga that's a dope song

I found the painter's personal facebook and I'm going to go through his music likes to see is that has anything.
facebookcom/davidgaribaldi

OP's back. And that's not a bad idea, I just hope there's some correlation to it.

Bump

I just want to point out that the two songs during that one painting might be just one song. So if you come across a similar sounding artist, it may be good to look deeper into their stuff anyway, since nothing is coming of this.

BUMP in the name of epicness!

Please see

This shit is tragic

It is... Which is why it's so important that we figure this out somehow! If we don't figure this out, it will haunt us...

>tfw watching entire time seeing if OP will get his song waifu

he will so help me god

Couldn't find a goddamn thing on his facebook.
I'm convinced it's somewhere on soundcloud or another similar site, but there's no way to know where or when it was posted.

Sounds like saint pepsi man

BUMP! Don't let all our efforts be in vain!

OP are you there?
Dont you dare die on me

I now have nothing but chillwave in my suggested videos

OP is with you! We shall succeed!

I know... It's very tough to determine, because the song is has multiple different elements to it... It's not clear cut on what its specific genre is!

see this I remember this song from somewhere hold on.

what makes me angry is I am 99% sure I have heard it before and i'm just trying to simulate the sequence of videos that led me to it

At this point I'm just downright curious what song it is

You would never believe how many songs are called "brand new day" The search continues.

The fight continues! I've searched through and listened to probably over 500 videos in the last 2 days. Searched through tons of lyrics search results, too. I'm right there with you - I really want to figure this out! I'm sure you all do, too!

why did I let myself get dragged into this

did anyone try that shazam app on they phone?

I listen to a lot of synthwave and it sounds familiar.

Can you imagine how good it'll feel once we've finished this search? It'll be a songasm. kek

I did, nothing came up
I am 100% shure this has to be fucking saint pepsi dude

I tried but to no avail.

I tried Shazam many times. Also Google Play and SoundHound... Nothing.

ok I will listen to all of his songs then report my findings