How come I'm starting to become more and more alpha male since I stopped gaming...

How come I'm starting to become more and more alpha male since I stopped gaming? I'm dating woman that always were out of my league and I actually know how to feel comfortable around women now. Depressed anons, just quit Gaming, go clubbing, go out with your friends and start enjoying your life, instead of wasting thousands of hours in front of a fucking monitor. You'll be shocked , how many friends you will make and how many nice women you will come across. Your social skills might be fucking terrifying, so get a part time job where communication (e.g with customers) is key and use that job to advance your social skills. Knowledge and self Development is everywhere, you just have to actually start caring about the little things in life, which can give you huge steps forward. I Don't want you to stop gaming, why would you, it is a passion. I just want you to set the gaming priority to be the lowest of priorities you have. No one up to go do something? Go learn. Done learning? Go help in the house a bit. Done with the household and still no one to do. something with? Start the fucking engine and vape your way to Diamond elo. Im NOT trying to tell you how superior i am or Whatever you folks might make up, I just want to enlighten the path of some depressive anons here and share my Story with them. If this thread gets attention, i will share my story and tell you how I managed to overcome my depression.

This is Sup Forums mate, the people who come here come here because they don't WANT their lives to get better.

Well, not long ago I used to be really integrated on the boards and everyone who had a better life than I had automaticly was a faggot in my eyes. You might have a Point here.

I feel the bait.

Doctors hate him

friends...

This is Sup Forums lol. You don't expect working class citizens. You instead expect neckbeards who hide behind all wise Pepe.

Anyways, gaming does not weigh you down. I took AP and Honors courses throughout Highschool and played video games daily.

You're not an alpha male. Learn where to put your capital letters, you autistic fuck. This looks like a 40 year old nigger's motivational Facebook post.

What about the people who always asked you to come out and every single time you where too afraid to go do something and isolated yourself?

First timer having a life?

Made me laugh :)

There we go! The crusaders army of keyboard warriors strikes and slams into the left flank.

"A shamefur dispray!"

why can't you have both and just incorporate a healthy mix of the two?

There are many people who have a gaming addiction and lose many friends because of it and can't manage to get back to reality.

I mean when you get older and life slows down gaming addiction is way better than being an alcoholic and beating your wife

Nice bait bud, maybe next time.

OP is right guys.

It's all part of being on the forums too, you start thinking like the forums. You build "social" relationships with strangers, through your normal day you think of lols and keks you may have received the night before and smile, you want to come home and sit on the computer and eat food and get lost in the forums. But it comes with a price, friends.

Vidyas are an extension of this kind of behavior, to escape into a digital world.

WELL, LET ME TELL YOU -

The time DOES go by, and before you know it you wont be a teenager, or a 20 something anymore. You'll be in your 30's trying to make up all the time you wasted desperately.

Tell yourself, oh I'm gonna go on a diet, I'm gonna exercise and lose weight, I'm gonna take better care of myself and meet a girl. Yeah you won't do that at home wasting your time and life on the internet.

It's a very comforting place, the forums, a sort of refuge from your daily life, but do not forget your life continues to go on even if you're too distracted to notice.

Do not live in regret, get off the vidja and get off the damn forum.

Of course you can. Hell, yeah, but once I start gaming I lose control about everything. Nothing matters anymore. Thats why I play as rarely as I can and only when I really have nothing productive to do.

Nigger I've been on Sup Forums since 2008.

Since then I've created two companies.

I sold the first one for six-figures and my current one I make around $40k a month.

You gaming has fuck all to do with how you are as a person, just don't be a beta bitch. It's not that hard. Even the chads of the world still play video games.

I reaWhy not both? I game a few times a week, have a great gf, am very social have no issues talking to groups, etc.

Stop blaming your shit social abilities on something other than yourself.

all those people...

Theres nothing wrong with liking Video Games. Nothing at all, just the problem many gamers have, is that they overprioritize it and lose control of their lifes. I think you get my point.

Because autism is allowed to breed in the real world

Did mommy say no more Wow?

BULLSHIT, 40k a month income, screencap of your bank account?

Vidjas aint gonna get you no pussy.

Bitch, everyone on Sup Forums is a faggot anyway. Faggot.

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say here. Many people isolate themselves and their only goal is to reach high rankings in some silly online games. I've been one of those myself I know what I'm talking about. Of course doing both is perfect, but for addicts like me and many others its much easier cutting it down to a minimum, because the danger is too high to reject other activities just to play one more ranked.

Hold on nigger, you're in luck. I'm too lazy to transfer my funds to my main account so I can show you the account the transactions run through.

Hold.

Bro, im doing that right now. Have a bit over 3.4 GPA and as soon as I get home I start playing Witcher II (poor fag) and whatever the fuck the free game of the month is on Xbox Live.

She unsubbed :(

Holding. Thx.

This one's for you, bro.

Dude, video games are like an escape. Some people can't handle life without video games, because they feel powerless all the time. I'm not saying they shouldn't get out more, but... Murder is often to feel control, and video games give control...

Sick! Living the dream with that residual income. Were your businesses web based?

I am learning web development.

while your point can be seen as quite offensive, I like the idea behind it. I've searched for success, joy and even friends in games. The stuff people chase for in reality. When I performed bad and ended up losing, it felt like breaking up with some girlfriend for me. It sounds really silly but these emotions you get in real situations seem to transfer to your gaming, since that's the only thing you are doing physically

YEEEEAHHH BUDDY.

I offer websites, marketing videos & marketing software to businesses from $200-400 a month. Yes, they still pay this. Yes, I know there's cheaper ways to get websites.

There's a HUGE market for custom web design and I'm exploiting the fuck out of it.

krewl

totally krewl

If you need some tips brah lemme know.

Great, learn it and then get into literally any other kind of development. Web development is easy but it's tedious and a headache (were not just talking browser compatibility shit, I'm talking clients who are always and I do mean always terrible to work for). It's a great hobby when your building your own shit, but terrible when your talking to a client who wants there logo color changes for the 47th time this project.

Generally, developing yourself in lucrative (I did it, bought a car and a house with the money) but it's not a great long term career. If you decide to keep with it and not learn more traditional application development get with a company, yes you make a bit less but they take care of clients, legal, retirement, insurance - hell in large cities the offer perks like free beer and food at the office. You trade a bit of pay (honestly not much if you want to maintain a reasonable work/life balance and not contract 24/7) in exchange for being able to focus completely on development, you know, the only entertaining part of the job.

I was a contract for several years, made bank but it was always work, much happier with a steady paycheck and a job I slack off at (and I slack off like a mother fucker) and the knowledge that come 6pm I'm done, no late night calls, no weekends spent working, none of that shit. I make about 85% what I maid as a contractor but the better benefits and general quality of life improvements make up for it 10 fold (that said, the only reason I could afford a house in the city and the mercedes in the driveway was that contracting work, but I would not go back to it now).