Broke up with my gf of 1 year and 2 months and didnt overcome yet, brotips on how to do it please

broke up with my gf of 1 year and 2 months and didnt overcome yet, brotips on how to do it please
did it on last wednessday/thursday

I just hope it wasn't over the mustache

Disturbed?

well thats not me in the pic lol
and no, she loved my beard

Well. Maybe do something fun now that you have time for yourself

Cont...

Or get back together, if she loves you then marry her.

Try

yeah i was thinking about and doing that but as soon as i stop doing whatever shit i do, i immediately remember her and feel bad, must be because its recent

and about getting married, its a distant relationship, we see each other like once a month

>broke up with my gf of 1 year and 2 months and didnt overcome yet, brotips on how to do it please

what the fuck are you trying to say?

she loves me but its too hard to keep going, im 18 and shes 17 and i just got on college, besides i had to move to another town to study, so its harder to see her

our plan was that she would study this whole year and pass on the exam for the same college as i am.. even though i broke up with her i still hope she passes the exam and i get a way to get back together next year

i did broke up and need brotips on how to overcome

18 and your life is over? Focus on building up your life. Best investment you'll ever make. It might happen to me someday. Make the best of what you had and make best for what you will have.

Just focus on yourself. Focus on school, your hobbies, exercise etc. When you focus on making your life better everything falls into place and you will naturally start making friends and meeting new girls.

Confidence and being comfortable with yourself is a huge part of picking up girls and meeting new people in general.

didnt say it was over but yeah its a big loss for me and a decision so big im afraid i might regret in a distant future

anyway, im starting college on the 6th of march so after that i'll be focusing only in that sw8 degree (only after 5 fucking years), but the problem is overcoming now as i'm getting too sad everyday and constantly thinking about her and our time together

im not saying like i'm gonna kill myself i just wanna hear some great words and some tips on how to keep myself busy 'till 6 of march

There's a reason you broke up with her. There's a reason you don't want to be with her.

Pointless to continue on if you don't have the feelings, wait until you find someone who really sparks your interest and you can't wait to see and spend time with.

There's plenty of girls at university I'm sure, no need to be in a serious relationship now.

You will learn more than you can imagine now over the next 10 years about life, yourself, and especially women.

Good luck.

Trust me dude you won't regret it, live your fucking life. This is the prime of your life, have fun. There WILL be more women who come into your life, you will love more than one, and you will hurt more than one and you will get hurt by more than one. C'est la vie.

I was engaged when I was 19, didnt work out, do you think I think of her now? Hell no. Dodged a fucking bullet big time.

Just realize this is the time of your life to be free.

and instead of being sad about your times together, get excited for the future times you'll have with new girls. The experiences that are yet to come.

yes there is a reason that bothered me all the time i was with her but i dont think its that of a big deal, its just that she was kind of depressive and had some breakdowns.. at first it was a little cute and all but after 1 year hearing the same complaints over and over just exhausted me and i broke up with her

well, thanks for your advices im kinda better now

I struggle with this thought every day. My girlfriend is going off to college soon and I'm dreading the day, but the thought that keeps me going is that life has more to offer than just one girl. It has so much stuff that you wouldn't even begin to realize, so embrace and love what you can before you die, and women come with that.

OP, if you're not feeling it, you just aren't feeling it. It happens. There's one thing worse than breaking up with a girl though and that's NOT breaking up with someone you've fallen out of love with. That's how relationships get fucking toxic and you become THAT couple. You know, the couple that nobody wants to have around because they're constantly fighting and causing a scene. The couple that's sunk so deep into a toxic sea of resentment that every little fucking thing they do irritates the shit out of you and you want to take a cinder block and smash their fucking head with it until it's an unrecognizable pile of mush.

Dump this girl if you're no longer in love with her. Trust me. It's better for both of you.

Looks like you loved her. Keep that in your heart and probably learn to go on. Play an instrument. Paint. Do what you like.

guess i just need time to do its job

we werent THAT couple, we actually loved (i think still love) each other, we were kind of the cute couple

i dont play nor paint, guess i'll just stick to playing games and watching series untill college starts

Regardless of what it was, it was not making you fully happy. You were not fully satisfied. It isn't an easy decision to make to break up with someone, you think of how it will hurt them, how they'll cry, and you agonize over the decision sometimes for months before you do it.

But you have to realize that even if you guys got back together, the same problems still lie beneath all the happy thoughts of good times together.

You'll be fine, just move on and think about your future. She'll be fine too. She will eventually get over it too and she will grow from it, just as you will.

But if I can give you one piece of parting advice, Don't go back. It's very easy to do especially when they start throwing pussy at you. Just keep moving forward no matter what, you got this bro.

You are 18. Get out and experience a little life. Be single. Get some strange. Finish school.

Invite a friend over

>you think of how it will hurt them, how they'll cry, and you agonize over the decision sometimes for months before you do it
you just described me like 2~3 months ago

i said i wanted to break up on wednessday night and thursday morning she came to me talking about some stuff that made clear she wanted to get back together but i insisted on breaking up so i probably wont get back together with her

Don't do it man, trust me. I've been there many times. Better things lie ahead for you.

Good luck.

i was thinking lately that if, next year, she passes the exam and comes to the same college as i am and after all still wanting to get back, i probably will

but thats me now, in grief, i dont know if that thought will still be the same after 1 year

gonna take your advice and start to get that idea off my mind

>gonna take your advice and start to get that idea off my mind
forgot to reply to you

Sorry bro, the pain will fade as soon as you find something else to occupy your mind, like another chick. Get back out there.

right now i'm still in my hometown but on the 2nd of march i'll be moving to the city that i'll be attending college, i'm gonna live with other 3 friends (males) so i'm gonna be in great company
about the chicks, eventually something will happen but i'm not in a urge to do something now

That sounds like a great plan. Lay low till then. Start working out so you are more appealing to bitches. DO 20 push ups right now or you are a faggot

Hey man, don't be afraid.

You need to remember that no healthy relationship ever ended because it was going so well.

You need to meet new people, of you're still in hs thenot you need some new classes.

Step 1: forget that whore/ man whore [his/her opinion don't Matta no more]
Step 2: stop being an autistic coward. Women will talk about anything, so come up with decent relevant subject matter
Step 3: don't allow pauses in your conversations, from her or from you. Think of something funny. Try watching stand up and steal some jokes
Step 4: devote time to each and every relationship. Not only the first, or second, but DON'T GET ATTACHED. I know youre am autist but understand you can't win them all. But you have to act like you're winning everyone one of them.
Step 5: invite said woman [or man] over and romance them. If you don't get a kiss on romance night you either fucked it up or didn't follow the process. Either way. Find a new person and reference step 1.

Good luck user

i cant handle 20 but i'm considering doing the hundred pushups challenge
best i can do right now is 10

lol you madman
thanks for the advices though

God damn dude, you consider yourself a man. You're the reason there should be forced military service. Fuck man, fucking pussy faggot. I bet your wrists are as thin as your dick.

>I bet your wrists are as thin as your dick.
not at all, i'm kinda chubby

Well then start running, drink only water, and cut your eating RIHT NOW.

Don't listen ton that other pussy. Everyone starts somewhere. Push-ups are not the best workout though. Go to the gym and shadow a mofucka. He won't bitch, he will try to teach you. If he does bitchave then he's a new as you homie.

i'm 1,75 meters and weight 68 kilograms
dont need to be that much exaggerated about it

yeah, i literally talked to a buddy of mine whos gonna live with me and we agreed on going to the gym together (even if he didnt i would still go alone)

Gyms are a scam. You don't need to pay anyone to get fit. Fucking do push ups, sit ups, eat right, and run. I was in the military for 10 years never went to the gym. I'm hella fit even now because I'm not dependent on that shit.

>broke up with my gf of 1 year and 2 months and didnt overcome yet, brotips on how to do it please
I'm in the exact situation only mine was a year,. Broke up last week though

Not exactly where you stand here, part of me thinks that you should get back together with her if you still love her, but another side is saying... well, he's young and has so many more experiences ahead.

The thing is, the more relationships you go through, and the more break ups the more they stop hurting... and that sucks, because in a sense you stop loving as deeply. I don't think I'm capable of loving so fiercely as I did with the first several serious girlfriends, and that keeps me from being hurt but is also lonely.

Another aspect, is to go out and fuck a bunch of different girls... yeah, it's rad and all, but when it comes down to it being a player is unfulfilling (at least in my experience) and I find it much nicer to have that one person you share everything with and really learn how to love and live together.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have worked things out with one of the first ones. Depends on the circumstances, but the grass is not always greener.

Don't end up like me and have to go to titty bars to get the illusion of human intimacy.

I really don't know how she is, so hard to say.

It's not hard. Women are easy if you let them be. Don't press your luck. You need to be able to recognize that line homie. Try finding women that don't know you, don't try to get that girl from hs that you thought was beautiful, there are hundreds of thousands of high schools and millions of beauty Queens. Quit focusing on the one girl from yours dipshit.

I bet you can do 100 push ups right now. Just do 10 push ups and rest a minute. COntinue 10 times. It's all in your head unless you really are an effortless faggot.

yeah dude we're all screwed

im the kind of guy who doenst want to go all wild and shit about getting girls, i want to aprecciate a great relationship with intimacy but the thing is, i get attached too easily
and she was my first girlfriend so i think that it hurts a fuckton lot because of it

No idiot. Getting skinny is easy. I was in the Marines for 4 yrs and ran every fucking day. Shit sucked. But I was skinny. Lifting weights builds muscles. That's why you need a gym unless you want to spend 200+ on weights with no proper training. Obviously simple anatomy and understanding of the physiology of the body is not your strong suit. Probably why you got forced out you mouth breather

And she wants to be with you? Why did you break up with her?

hey lets chill out, thats not the focus of the thread

yes she still wanted to be with me
i broke up because i was getting so frustrated about her complaints (as i said she is kind of depressive) that i just couldnt handle anymore, and some actions of her that made me sad and even when i talked to her about it she wouldnt change, but thats not a biiiig deal, it just bothered me for so long that i couldnt handle anymore, but even though i still miss her

Okay, that gives me some insight.

Did she constantly remind you of mistakes you made?

Is she kind of a control freak?

Do you end up doing the things she likes to do, or eat at her restaurants?

I got out because I have my masters and wanted more money

You made the right decision. I almost stayed with a chick that was a cutter and threatened to kill herself all the time. I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

no, no and yes, except we didnt go to any restaurants, as i said im 18 and shes 17, i cant drive yet and i dont have much money to spend so we would just stay there at her place

she didnt threatened to kill herself nor did she cut herself, but yes she said she wanted to die several times in the course of our relationship (as well as i did but not as much as she)
and she hated her body, she just hated herself, even 1 year after saying she was beautiful, she had a beautiful body (which is true, damn that body, i miss it too) she wouldnt change and always say the same stuff about hating herself, wanting to die and shit like that

Again, good reasons why you left her. She sounds like damaged goods and you need to learn from this to not be a white knight fagboi. I'm convinced every bitch has some kind of mental problem, but there are plenty out there with more manageable women brain problems. Press on and forget this bitch. She was a learning experience. Be glad you got this lesson young. No go get fit fatty.