Libtard logic thread

Libtard logic thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/syrian-refugee-tally-fy-2016-12486-muslims-68-christians-24-yazidis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fetuses aren't people you fucking christfag

great thread !

Not a liberal but that's false equivalence to a retarded level. Who gives two shits about some goddamn cells?

Turn it around, the retarded right cries and cries about those same worthless cells and yet doesn't give a shit about living children if they have melanin.

Neither are muslims

SJW:"Lol right wingers are so easily triggered!" Proceeds to post a strawman argument
Guy:"Thats wrong because..." Guy lists off reasons why they are wrong.
SJW:"lol see they are being triggered right now!"
Guy:"This is why I voted for Trump"
SJW:"RACIST, BIGOT, SEXIST"

> implying all refugees are muslims

Overpopulation isn't a core argument for abortion rights. The health of the mother, financial burdens of parenthood and the right to choose are. Please present a better argument, or learn to troll on Sup Forums level.

>implying they aren't

estimated 98.2 are sunni muslims

for all intents and purposes they are the same thing

cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/syrian-refugee-tally-fy-2016-12486-muslims-68-christians-24-yazidis

98.2% ^

It's not a core argument, but it's still a solid one in my opinion. It's a fact, we're overpopulated. And people who are already here take precedence to some a developing mass of tissue.

but even in the bottom picture you can clearly see that the back portion is not very full. In the photos where they are taken from the same angle at the same time, there i still a huge difference in crowd size, with trump's being much smaller.

How is this cherry picked? You can clearly see trump had far less people.

"liberal logic" is standard scientific inquiry using the basic evidence/proof model.

Not much of a thread, considering liberals have sole ownership of supporting secularism, science, academia and ethics.

Now if you want to talk REPUBLICAN "logic", THAT'S a thread! so much hilarious retardation!

fake news! fake news!

0/8. That's some really obvious and shitty b8, m8.

You're 11 so you don't remember this but do you know what the media called white and black Americans who had to vacate New Orleans after hurricane katrina?

Yes kiddos, refugees.

gtfo libtard. Nobody here cares that you think that all the 'SMRT ppl' are in your party.

Typical b is typical

There is a vast difference between our own civilians and the subhumans of the middle east.

>Modern "liberals"
>Supporting ethics
Top kek

I have had to work in the areas of the Baltimore riots. I'm the only white man with no fucking cops in areas that are boarded up for blocks. Very scary. Nothing but niggers in Baltimore City.

>Strawmen using strawmen
>Strawmanception

The American left is rife with groups who do nothing more than move goalposts whenever a situation changes.
G. W. Bush signs the P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act? Suddenly they're quoting the Constitution and founding fathers.

Obama continues the same? They fall silent.

A supposed recording has GW callin the Constitution just a goddamned piece of paper? The media falls all over themselves over it.

Obama says on several occasions that he is constrained by the Constitution? Hardly a mention.

Gay marriage passed at the federal level?
"Ohmygod! Polygamous groups are so oppressed!"

False dichotomies are created to push fabricated agendas. When one 'goal' is met, well, shortly before the goal is met, the narrative changes to make the goal ultimately unobtainable.

This is all a plan to put more power into the hands of the already powerful, and so many are falling for it.

>Implying we are religious

At least WE don't deal with your unfortunate "fabricated stories for retarded nazis" problem.

Buddy I see it all the time and I bet you that you can find it also.

WITNESSED

FAKE NEWS!

GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!

EVOLUTION IS A THEORY!

LIBTARDS! LIBTARDS! LIBTARDS!

Fascist:"Lol left wingers are so easily triggered!" Proceeds to post a strawman argument
Guy:"Thats wrong because..." Guy lists off reasons why they are wrong.
Fascist:"lol see they are being triggered right now!"
Guy:"This is why I voted for Hillary."
Fascist:"COMMIE, CUCK, LIBTARD"

PRAISE SATAN!

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but this only took two seconds to pasta and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russiafags are smearing all over Sup Forums so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering. We are being targeted by a foreign entity via social media, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their religion or race or gender. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL YOU ARE DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. Some of them seem like ok people, they will actually joke around with you a little. But they are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded. Fuck off cunts.

The left is a laughing stock now. So many people have awaken to their hypocrisy. Don't know how they can drink their own kool aid... "Trump is literally Hitler" ORLY?

Calm down super Satan.

i would argue that this comic is dumb because we're not in a literal war with mexico, but i'm not gonna argue with quints.

Fuck..!

Fucking checked!!

But seriously, I totally forgot that no one has EVER criticized border and immigration policies.

LOL way to take THAT line COMPLETELY out of context, asshole.

The point is that religion as as WHOLE is to blame, and it's idiotic, particularly for believers of one religion to target another.

Nice digits, motherfucker.

Nope. THOSE are 100% home grown Trump supporters. I know this for a FACT.

OP here.

Are you assuming I'm some sort of Christfag? I don't give a shit about abortion, but I don't give a shit about refugees either.

false dichotomy. Implying you can't support abortion and also support secure borders. Also implying that you can't be right wing and support abortion at the same time, or that crying about unfortunate people is a bad thing.

Total mess. I support Trump. I support abortion. I support securing the borders. I'm sad people may be suffering over there (hard to say with all the fake news going on), but I don't see it as a reason to destroy our homes. Fuck off with your bullshit.

Trump's approval rating has been steadily declining since the day he took office. His former supporters are leaving him in droves after realizing how fucking incompetent he is.

FUCKING CHECKED MY MAN EXCELLENT WORK HAIL SATAN

FUCKING LEL

Because Obama is totally the one who fucking invented Federal Income Tax, right?

Jesus Christ, you should have been a swallowed load.

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but this only took two seconds to pasta and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russiafags are smearing all over Sup Forums so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering. We are being targeted by a foreign entity via social media, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their religion or race or gender. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL YOU ARE DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. Some of them seem like ok people, they will actually joke around with you a little. But they are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded. Fuck off cunts.

I LOVE FBGod!

He's my one, true lord and savior.

>like and share if you agree

how do i like this post? anyone?

>muslims killing Canadians

You mean that retarded white trump supporter who killed Canadian Muslims?

Hey Faggot,
My name is John, and I hate you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>Trump now has 0 supporters
>Still president

so...

Keep spewing that fucking stupid line of desperation.

70% of Americans wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire and that number increases with every stupid lie, Tweet and fascist overreach he makes.

Trump WILL be removed and he WILL be the second shortest presidency of all time.

Nice Facebook meme dude

This. My guess is resignation. impeachment is a slow process, shit is pretty bad. He cares too much about himself and his ego or "brand" to go down in flames.

Then again, who knows.

did you know?
the confederate flag was all but forgotten by the average southerner until it was brought back in response to black americans lobbying for more rights in the 1960s?

>awaken to hypocrisy

Hypocrisy like, giving Obama shit because of a missing lapel pin, or giving a salute with coffee in his hand; meanwhile Agent Orange salutes Putin? Or hypocrisy like telling us every 6 seconds that cops and soldiers need to be worshiped like the second coming of Christ and then telling John McCain he's a fuck up because he was captured?

If I was a soldier I would not rest until I slit the throats of all these "patriotic" republicans who do nothing for our own people and spend all their time trying to find Obama's birth certificate while he was getting Bin Laden....on and on and on and on.

HURR GAWDDAM

EBIN DERE BOOK IS BACKWARDZ

>calling Trump fascist

Here we go again

Breaking news from CNN: The Russians hacked the envelope at the Oscars

you're a fucking moron

Libtards tend to be closer to scientifically reasonable positions than conservaturds, but there are still plenty of irrational typically liberal views:

"GMOs are EVUL"

"Vaccinations cause autism!"

"Big Pharma could cure major diseases but it's a better business model to treat symptoms forever"

"nuclear power will give us all the big K: Kanser"

Basically, all people are idiots regardless of what color tie they wear.

Wow is trump really trying this shit?

They're vandalizing Jewish cemeteries, shooting up Muslims and people they retardedly mistake for Muslims and calling death threats on Jewish community centers.

>Bannon
>Spencer
>Stormniggers
>Breitbart scum

Give it up faggot. This time the enemy actually ARE fucking Nazis.

neither are christians

I have never heard this argument used for abortion.

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on b I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

>Saying libtards and conservaturds

Nice to see somebody shitting in both ponds. I like you.

You're a moron, Russia's GDP is same as Italy, this isn't the 70's...