Im going To loose my virginity but im scared shitless about the condom breaking

Im going To loose my virginity but im scared shitless about the condom breaking.
Help,tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INaEdw5OTxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just fuck her instead of being a beta shit.

Represent your shitty beta friends

and do the deed without a fucking care.

Don't use a condom the first time. It always breaks the first time anyways, plus it makes the sex less pleasant. Trust me on this. Just go natural and then pull out.

was the "tips" a pun intended? lol

>trusts Sup Forums for advice

Pull out before you cum and blast a huge load on her belly.

let it break then cum on her face. obviously.

face

Using a condom is the equivalent of masturbating.
Either ditch the rubber or fap.

This, nothing better than bust a load on a girl belly, if shes virgen even more.

You should be more scared of your dick going limp when you put it on for the first time

Do not double wrap, as that increases the chances of breakage.

Leave a decent amount of room at the tip for your load. No space = breakage.

He's right, two doesn't do anything.

Wear three, so that if the first two break, you'll at least have the third

Lube your ass very well; stretch it out with your fingers or a dildo first. Ask him to start off gentle.

Cut your dick off just before use it manually then tape ba k on after, problem solved

19 thinking of losing virginity to prozzie is it worth it or should I wait until I get a gf (hopefully soon)

If you want to be severly sAfe you can use five condoms but you risk breaking the space time continuum

kek

if you lace a buttplug inside of yourself (about 4 inches) it will place pressure on the prostate. By doing this, you will block the flow of semen to the penis. Thereby going all night long, baby

Amputation is your only effective option.

Kill yourself in the name of Allah, get yerself 72 bitches to fuck and not have to worry about the consequences!

i really really really like this image

Please don't listen to this man. Or anyone else in this thread except for me.

Educate yourself on how to put it on and keep it on during sex. Condoms aren't hard to use and they rarely ever fail.
Do not fuck her raw unless you want to have a shitty paranoid time.

don't wear a condom. everyone knows you can't get someone pregnant the first time you have sex.

fucking moron

You are really retardes user

Kek, this board is for 18 year olds. You imply you are at least an 18 year old virgin.

Trust me, you're too pathetic and weak to break even the shittiest, oldest, non lubed gas station condom.

are you fucking dumb? the eggs of the bitches ovaries have to meet the sperms at least once before they let them fuck them, They fucking shake hands and say see ya next time basically.

youtube.com/watch?v=INaEdw5OTxI

skip to about 3:00.

bottom line: it's fairly difficult to actually break a condom if you're not a complete idiot.

>nothing better than bust a load on a girl belly
Uhhh how about actually busting inside her?

But then you can't finger paint on her, user

Tell her to use pills too, just in case

Just dip your fingers in the tube.

If you want to pay child support

takes a week for the pill to begin effectiveness.

Just stick it in her ass

pls respond

Stick it in the pooper.

You'll be fine, kiddo.

This is bait, you guys know that.

Anyway, my last gf hated the pill, it really did make her bloated and reduce her sex drive. And I joked thats how it worked, she went from a horn dog to meh. Advice for anyone who maybe doesnt know as much. Condoms are effective enough. If the doesnt want the pill, just use condoms. They are plenty effective enough.

If you dont like condoms use Natural Lamb condoms. They dont provide the same disease protection but they are just as effective against pregnancy, and they feel like no condom at all. You cant tell a difference from Natural Lamb and bareback. They are a bit looser though, they include a string at the base to tighten them.

oh and avoid those implant things. I wouldnt let a girl I loved get one of those. I'm not an expert, but I have nurses and a doc in the family they all say that they would never get one.

Pros and cons to both.
Hooker: cheaper than gf
Hassle free
Emotion free
Getting laid is a good way to build confidence, and hence get a gf
Risk of STD.

GF: You will be able to look back on your first time with fondness.
Emotional sex is good sex.
A gf usually means youll be getting some constantly.
Pricey.
If you build a bond, it will hurt. You never forget your first.

the hell do you mean that's bait?

read the bloody manufacturer's label moron.

If you're nervous you will prematurely ejaculate

>less pleasant
But it makes sex last longer

Don't be clumsy with your strokes. Keep you dick in her vagina don't try to make each thrust be the length of your entire dick.

Looking for help here isn't a good idea...

Buy a bunch of condoms and practice with them, try different brands and sizes to be sure you find the right one, you can skip the "taste" and "smell" ones, but pick a few with more os less lube, those for more protectiong or more feeling too, i'm not saying you can't go with any, they all work fine more or less, but that bit less/extra girth might be exactly what feels comfortable for you, trust me, it took me a long time to realise the reason i hated condoms was because i missed that little extra girth, just get a wholle bunch, put them on and fap, you will see that it's not nothing to worry about.

>loose
Another dumb shit who can't spell "lose".

Fuck her raw, it won't break then ;)

But what if I'm only 5 inches? How deep should I go per thrust?

I bet u Faggots Can't Photoshop a dick in my mouth

Condom with spermicide, or just spermicide if they aren't on the pill or don't have an iud. Next plan of action is the plan b pill. Last option is to vacuum the little fucker out.

But who knows, you might be sterile for all you know and can't breed rather than shouldn't.

Stop being a beta faggot and go raw

they dont break. as long as you properly put it on and DONT DOUBLE BAG IT youll be good to go

I've been told that the plan B pill is completely useless, so be careful with that.

>Buy morning after pill in advance
>dont use condom
>if asked just pretend to put one on
>Say condom broke after
>give her morning after pill

Its a good thing you were well prepared.

they only break if they are not on tight

you guys to many assumptions?

is op a man
an woman
a gay guy?

big fucking difference in advice

Wrap the dick in a condom is pretty standard, isn't it?

>is op a man
wrap your dick
>an woman
wrap His dick
>a gay guy?
wrap each others dicks

So, what types of condoms do you guys preffer?

lifestyles skyn
the ribbed are good the the original is thin so you can feel more