What should the age of consent be?

What should the age of consent be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

15 and under is too young to have to deal with pregnancy in the modern world or std's.

By 16 you are mostly done growing and almost an adult and of course know what sex is.

It doesn't matter because the best consent you can get is none at all!

Iran's age is 0 >MUDSLIME INTENSIFIES

3. Any younger than that is simply wrong.

sex between minors should be entirely legalized unless age gap is over 3 years

18 is a good cutoff overall but if both the people are underage they should be allowed to bone

When the girl bleeds, her body is biologically ready.

What difference does it make if its kids fucking other kids or adults? A dick's a dick, a vagina's a vagina.

Whenever the paedo elites get their kick
We want sum of dat bootay too

one of them is mentally prepared for the world and the consequences of sex, the other one is still maturing both physically and mentally

if by kids you mean teens then there is no real difference

This, 13-14, why go against nature?
Mexifag here, I took the virginity of a 14yo not the best sex but the feels of being her first is out of this world

no it doesn't retarded faggot, theres an entire growth process. Vaginas aren't just light switches that activate at a certain point

It's just sex, nothing serious

I don't understand why the age of consent for sex is the same as the legal age for being a mother. It would make more sense to be considered capable of making personal decisions about sexual activity and shit like that at an earlier age than somebody is required to make decisions for another helpless human being.

>implying there should be an age of consent

The truth is, the taboo against adult-child sexual relations originated in 17th century England at a time when overpopulation was a serious issue. Religious and cultural norms were effectively re-branded to discourage sexual activity as a means of population control.

After essentially conquering the entire planet they inadverently imposed their culture, as it existed at that point in time, on the rest of the planet. When feminism showed up it found it could gain considerable traction by hysterically shouting about child rapists non stop. The only cultural change since was the sexual revolution. While originally broad-sweeping it was forced to adhere to the feminist narrative in the end, To illustrate, in 1979 the LGBT movement removed abolishing the age of consent from its agenda.

And so here we are in the 21st century, the "damage" from a sexual act exaggerated to the point of absurdity. Children mentally abused by people who genuinely believe re-traumatizing and increasing the humiliation to astronomical levels is the right thing to do.

tl,dr: women's rights are maintained at the expense of children being mentally scarred. we are still implementing a population control agenda that is no longer relevant.

>tfw you realize countless people's lives have been ruined for literally no reason

If he's able to cum, he's able to consent.

with or without feminist people would evolve from that sort of degeneracy either way, back then everyone was poor as fuck and bitches were pregnant and having families by 14 and dying by 35. A lot has changed since then, that's what people do, change.

Some psychologists think that the age of consent should be the age at which a child begins to understand sarcasm since understanding and being sarcastic requires adult-like intellect.

Same as the minimum wage.

>daughter rolls her eyes and says some punk shit
>fuck her

It doesn't matter cuz I never get consent anyway.

wtf I hate feminism now

>It doesn't matter cuz I never get sex anyway.
ftfy

>now

If you really believe a teenager who takes semi-naked pictures of themselves just to tease people on instagram, really don't know what they are doing, you either don't know teenagers or you are pushing an agenda.

>codified legal frameworks

lol, you're not mostly done growing when you turn 16. You're not mostly done growing till you're in your mid to late 20s, you asshole.

It's a meme, you dip

>What should the age of consent be?
Nonexistent.

We already have laws against rape, coercion, molestation, actual violent forcible sexual crimes. AoC laws are useless, and only serve to make criminals out of people who otherwise would not be criminals.

Sounds more like ideological bullshit to me.

I don't think anyone should go around raping toddlers, but for fuck's sake, publicly slandering people just because they believe teenagers know what they want sexually? Holy fuck... that's just beyond retarded.

Also, I'm not using this thread to dump hot teens at all. I'm just making a reasonable points here, pics are always unrelated.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y