Ok Sup Forums I'm in a FWB situation the girl is 14 years older (36 however is hot and makes 200K a year) I'm...

Ok Sup Forums I'm in a FWB situation the girl is 14 years older (36 however is hot and makes 200K a year) I'm developing feelings towards her, she has a kid I've been helping take care of, we go on dates together I also just helped prepare her house for sale, she's taking me to Cuba next month, thing is I'd like some certainty in our relationship. I met her playing Second life (a game) She was talking to an ex boyfriend today and mentioned she has somebody for sex and doesn't need him, he said we wouldn't last forever. I kinda laughed because I don't plan on going anywhere.. to which she told me we can't keep doing this forever. It just has me thinking 'when is the last day' what day do I know I won't get to look into her eyes again and hold her close to me.

Why don't you just talk to her about this, faggot?

The feels.. I'm an alright looking guy and I'm full of nothing but affection (not to a point it's creepy lol I understand personal space unlike a lot of people here) but I'm 22 and sick of playing the dating game I want some stability in my life until now I thought we had something, I was just so suddenly reminded we're only fwb

tonight on things that didnt happen, presented by a lovely shut-in

Feel like that'd end the relationship or something, maybe make me come off as being too attached

Dude... You caught feelings for an instafamily skank you met through a GAME? You need to clean the scum off your gene pond.

Totally legit, I'm in a pretty fucked up situation. I am a bit of a shut in that's why I struggle with girls but like I thought until now I had found one

You're an idiot.

If it's going to end, it's going to end. You telling her that you want more isn't going to make this worse.

Yeah, no

Like she's a bit big she's by no means a 10/10 but I'm speaking from the heart fam

I'm in love with a 34 year old woman and I'm 19 lol

I'll have to think of a way to tell her

Glad I'm not the only one

How's it going for you? Is it like my situation?!

You're a beta faggot op, you're gonna be used by her.
She already has a child with another man and thats a big red flag to fuck off from the situation. Dont be a cuck goy only liberals take care of wife's sons.

You know who comes to Sup Forums for relationship advice? People who have never been in a relationship in their sorry lives

Welp I found one and now I'm looking for relationship advice on Sup Forums because this is my safe space lol

Is that a red flag? People make mistakes and the dad fucked off

Thanks Sup Forums I needed a bit of a reality check, worst she can do is turn me down and that's better then being a beta cuck. I need to ask what we are and move on if she doesn't agree to anything but exclusive

Your mom doesn't count.

but yours does

Lol

Like if you want to fuck and thats it go ahead it wont be more than that man, but what do we know we're a bunch of fags on a Malaysian fingerpainting message board.

22 dude? I'm 26, been in a relationship for 5 yrs. Bruh, go out and get as much pussy as you can, im serious. i wish i looked and felt like i did when i was 22, shit happens go out and get it, settle down later.

kek

Dude, come on! You're so fuckynge young! You aren't going to stay with this chick. I'm 51 now. I had flings like this when I was your age, but I can promise you I wouldn't want to be with a 65 yr old chick right now! I'm still going for them in their late 30's to 40's! Just quit being a wuss. She won't be the last one.

Yeah but I don't want to fuck someone who's not exclusive

He might get something from divorcing her, so it might be actually profitable

Not going to happen.
Only with a virgin.

Dude, she's FAT! Come on, how pathetic are you???? Is your name Leonard or what?

Women are fucked nowadays.
I met my wife while i was deployed in korea i struck gold finding a nice family oriented Christian girl.
If its family you want find a girl with faith its the legit only way.

BBW she's got massive tits

That's SICK, man! I always wondered about you weird fuckers who are willing to be with a hideous cow just for big tits. That's the stupidest thing I ever heard! That's NIGGER territory!

What race are you op?

You have a good way with words, just ask, you seem cool bro

Ye you seem cool bro, you wrote at least 1 kind of normal sounding message on an anonymous image board

You sure are a master of worlds, she will eat from your hands by the time you tell it to her.....

My mind got warped in a good way by that, though. I was 23 and banging a chick who was 30. She was about to go on some exotic vacation with her ex. She refused to turn down the opportunity. So I had to deal with it in my mind that when she came back, I'd be fucking a pussy that had another man's cock and cum in it. Well, you know what? I started getting turned on by the idea. She never went on the vacation, but I did end up marrying a chick and had 3somes with others dudes and other chicks with her. I had a lot of fun! Not everyone's glass of tea, obviously, but you never know. You seem like quite the cuck.

+1

*words

We know... DUH!

That's the most alpha cuck sentence I've ever heard.
Still cuck tho.

Totally, but I found out I am bi from it. Right? Although sadly I haven't enjoyed such fun times since 2002. :-)

I have to be honest. I have videos and pics of those times, and to this day that beats all other pr0n I have ever seen. If I have to finish quick, I break out the "olde standebye". Works every time. It's true... the pr0n you make yourself will ALWAYS be better than other pr0n, because you were there and you get to relive it in a way. I found out if you light up (gotta avoid weed, 'cuz it's my drug!) and watch your old vids, it almost seems real! Yes, I am a sexual AND a pot addict. Addictions often come in pairs like that. Learned that from Dr. Drew years ago. hehehehe