Huge dick to his little brother and he thinks he's a cool hacker but all he does is steal IP's from skype and doxes...

Huge dick to his little brother and he thinks he's a cool hacker but all he does is steal IP's from skype and doxes people, he thinks he's high and mighty. Here's his IP, do what you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/256232211118948352/286004916147847169/a13c10a6de7606b163b5c834c28db4ff04bc8428_full.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off faggot, we're not your goddamn army.

>implying they aren't behind a VPN like many people are these days
Even script kiddies use VPNs.

summers early this year boys

I can confirm that he's not using an IP.

*VPN

yes boss

He lives in Whittier California. If the info from the IP is different then he might be using a proxy.

I just checked, he is in Whittier, however I am a gay and can't get a specific address.

I Have A Address What Are You Willing To Do In Return...?

Anal?

These dubs?

No clue how this shit works.. But I shall sit in the background quietly learning.. muahahahaha!

oh shit

OP is obviously the little brother

Fucking hell

stop this madness

NYPA

When onii-chan hits too hard

>He's not using an IP
Holy shit im done

suck your cock

I've been a hacker for 78 years, I bet you haven't even been doing this for 10 years, heck off.

Oni-chan?

OP would have to be over 10 to be hacking for 10 years

It's a VPN you cuck

Well, I don't think I'm Onii chin anymore

I might be a cunt but it's not a VPN.

dude take my IP down IMMEDIATELY!!!1!

No it's a VPN

What makes you think it's a VPN

is it your IP though

Samefag op
Because it's a fucking class A ip address. Every VPN i have seen uses one.

You wanna know what the dumbest creature on this fucking planet is? Moths. Let me tell you how fucking dumb these idiots are. They are nocturnal meaning they only come out at night but when they do they are attracted to light. Let that sink in. They come out in the dark... and the obsess over light. You fucking morons, haven't you heard of this thing called the sun? God I hate those stupid motherfuckers.

/thread

3 way

I know the general area he lives in and the IP is close to that.

smd little nigger

k

Stfu you idiot

The ip is close to what? Did you just fucking hear what I said. Only things I have ever seen seen use a class A IP are vpns (and now that I think about it , manual address.) Besides ping it. No response.

are you even marijuana though?

Fuck you stupid fuck for Stealing my god mother fucking damned name. i hate your face nigger!

why are you wasting your time on this underage faggot?

hey OP, fuck you. i hope your brother rapes you some more.

Me too

Also no swears
This is a Christian household

Good point

I meant it was close to where he lived got an approximate location and said he lives on the same street that we found.

Shut up Slut

fuck your christ you faggot fuck

That's a scary weapon

If were lucky it's just spring break

You're going to need to calm down there mister

eat me fucking poser faggot

Welp, that's inapropriate

you're gonna need to come do it faggot my crystal meth piss will melt your bunny costume

fuck you too k? go the fuck down stairs.

hello this is me

close your legs your pussy wreaks of garbage

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/256232211118948352/286004916147847169/a13c10a6de7606b163b5c834c28db4ff04bc8428_full.png

Spread your Tomas you little piece of Araya

< OP

nigger faggot go slip in the meat locker and break your pathetic neck

When mommy hits you

That's how you get pink eye