> tfw climatechange deniers on the rise
> tfw antivaxxers on the rise
> tfw flat earthers is gaining ground
Im looking at YOU US of Alternative facts

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/16/americans-science-survey_n_4798244.html
time.com/27308/4-diseases-making-a-comeback-thanks-to-anti-vaxxers/
youtube.com/watch?v=oM85xzdDCR4
huffingtonpost.com/entry/oil-companies-climate-policy_us_570bb841e4b0142232496d97
greenpeace.org/usa/global-warming/climate-deniers/koch-industries/
rokote.fi/lasten-rokoteopas/lasten-rokotusohjelma/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please China just nuke us already and take over the world

huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/16/americans-science-survey_n_4798244.html

> tfw climatechange deniers on the rise
> tfw antivaxxers on the rise
If you can't prove either exist then don't try pulling the intellectual card.
And I'm not saying that as somebody who doesn't believe climate change format exist, but there's been a lot of studies showing its just another natural part of the earth's cycle.
I think the people pushing it most likely have an ulterior (business) agenda where they wanna cut down the power of most other rival companies.

> tfw flat earthers is gaining ground
This is super dumb

Greenhouse gases heat the earth by absorbing heat from the sun. Considering that we are spewing out billions of ton Co2 should really make you think. This shouldn't be controverisial.
About anti vaxxers: time.com/27308/4-diseases-making-a-comeback-thanks-to-anti-vaxxers/

Even if it were real, is there any way to stop it. I can't see people stop consuming and polluting

>> tfw climatechange deniers on the rise
There is no climate change. It's a religion for people who don't believe in the regular regions and wanted something that looks like science.
>> tfw antivaxxers on the rise
That's not the same.
>> tfw flat earthers is gaining ground
That's not the same, also it doesn't happen.

>According to a new National Science Foundation study, 74% of Americans believe that Earth revolves around the sun. The other 26% believe that the opposite is true.

I hope they're just memeing.

That is very good news tho. As much bullshit as all of this is, its much better than feminism on the rise or those super-radical "protect the climate" people.

How does it feel to have shit for brains? It must be very comfortable.

>tfw the earth is a tesseract

I'm intelligent but people who say climate change is real are either trolls who write things like
>How does it feel to have shit for brains? It must be very comfortable
... or they have religious delusions.

in my experience they're not religious at all

The Earth is a Kinder egg. That is why Americans are so desperate to leave to other planets.

Why would I attempt to talk normally with a retard? It's a waste of time.

Science abused it's authority and killed its trustworthy.

Climate change was extremly exaggarated. CO2 Greenhouse causes a global greening was never mentioned or closer researched.
90% emotional manipulative bullshitting spreading.

That's what you get for selling people for dumb.

They are. I read a bit of Max Stirners book. He said some people who have no religion are very religious people who believe in the fatherland for instance. And the climate change believers are religious in the sense that they also believe in a made up idea.

good answer

>everything people care about is a spook

P. S.
So someone comes and tells me:
* god exists and you can pray to him and he might answer your prayer etc.
* you have to go to war for your fatherland
* humans produce too much CO2 which is destroying the planet (which is like the Christian idea that everyone is a sinnee BTW).

>he believes in the sphere earth hoax

If you always want to make the things of others to your own then believe in the fatherland, the Catholic Church, the global warming.

>tfw flat earthers is gaining ground
It's just a joke meme

>And the climate change believers are religious in the sense that they also believe in a made up idea.

The global average temperature is rising, whether you believe it's anthropogenic or not. If you're actually denying this, I really don't know what to tell you.

Even the US military realizes this, and is preparing for effects of climate change, which is a direct threat to their national security.

Brah. I've been on this planet my /entire life!/

I think it's time to move.

Probs they are... on Sup Forums.

Temperatures went up and down in the past. Maybe we are at the top of a mountain now and there will be a valley next?

Most of the more hardcore christians I know deny that humans effect the overall climate.

it was hotter in roman times than today

>global warming is a bad thing

Winters get significantly warmer here.

Climate change is a religion for psudeo-intellectuals, like redditors.

There has been flat earth forums online for a long time. I remember finding them like 10 years ago. They've always been a joke. The members attempt to create the most reasonable sounding arguments and then present them. The members who "get it" congratulate each-other on "disproving" a round earth and random internet passerby's stumble upon it and argue and get really upset.

It's an OLD form of trolling that seems to be finally catching up with the internet newbies.

Climate change and Christianity are separate religions.

I care more about having a biologically diverse and healthy earth than people in the north being less cold.

t. Recently got a lot of snow and enjoying it

I used to think flat earthers just thought the earth was a flat disc that you fell off the side of

but their actual theory is even more retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=oM85xzdDCR4
an infinite glacier with random pockets of resource rich continents that are kept secret by oil companies and world governments

>their actual theory
There is no actual theory. There's been many and they constantly change to adapt and make it harder for frustrated normies who have a passing interest in science to argue against.

You are being tricked by the oil companies. They are lobbying anti science, the same way tabacco firms lobbied back in the day.

t. solar company owner

>Norway
>A country that makes most of its money from oil
>Norway
>A country that gets almost no sun
>Solar company owner

I bet solar companies are the real jews. I mean, they have so much fucking money. They could probably buy a country with all that solar money.

You can own companies in other countries..

Alright amerkaninsky
Then buy yourself a Japanese company

80% of oil is used to produce plastics for your favourite chinkshit toys

huffingtonpost.com/entry/oil-companies-climate-policy_us_570bb841e4b0142232496d97
> oil companies use 115 Million a year to oppose climate policy
> 5 million used by supporters of climate change
> inb4 fake news
Why would oil companies do such a thing? really makes you think

Why Japan specifically? The USA is actually one of the easiest countries that allows foreign nationals to purchase land and start companies here.

>> inb4 fake news
Inb4 doesn't work. I won't read Huffington post articles.

>huff puffington

Does this surprise you after flat earthlings are on the rise as well? Yes, flat earth. Don't believe me? Ask

That doesn't matter. It's warming up now, and we have over 7.4 billion mouths to feed, most of whom are in places which will see crop yields continue to fall as the average temperature rises.

When people in those countries start seeing crop failures and greater yield losses, what do you think they will do? This is why the US military is taking climate change seriously. Social unrest and political instability in large regions of the developing world have a way of impacting the rest of us.

I'm sure Switzerland can temporarily accept a few million refugees from those countries, until the temperature decreases again, since you seem confident it's nothing to worry about.

They are in most cases very fake news, but you can look at their sources

Why not present their sources instead then? They routinely misrepresent sources, so the articles themselves are not useful.

>refine oil to petroleum and use it to fuel cars
>petroleum cars are banned
>burn oil and convert it to electricity to charge li-ion batteries of your car (free poisonded chinese rivers included)

If liberals get to be retarded then I do too.

I don't believe in god but I wouldn't vote for an atheist, I believe in climate change but I would only vote for a denier, I believe in vaccines but someone being anti vaccine is not a deal breaker for me.

greenpeace.org/usa/global-warming/climate-deniers/koch-industries/

>huffington post to greenpeace
This is not an upgrade

>greenpeace
>not biased for whales

Even one of the founders of Greenpeace says that they have no clue what they're doing

none of those things matter retard

>american eucation

>a meteor 5 miles wide killed all life on earth
yeah fucking right, try this on for size

>killed all life on earth

China isn't expansionist.
If they really wanted to, we would all be speaking Mandarin by now.
The Chinese want China to the point that they'd killed hundreds of millions of each other over the past few hundred and change years just to overthrow empires because the people were not happy with how they were being ruled. It is an entirely different mindset to the other remaining empires today.
Look at America and China, for instance. China is trying to keep control of their own backyard in the South China Sea, meanwhile the Americans have set up a surrounding seige encirclement about as far out of their territory as they possibly can in order to try and promote some obnoxious claim over the region. China is not America and will likely happily spend the next several thousand years where they are now while the rest of the world tears itself apart.
Aside from Australia, who will have just gotten a proper fibre Internet networked established and we will be too busy catching up on episodes of The Game of Thrones to bother going to war.

>I want to believe

>There is no climate change. It's a religion for people who don't believe in the regular regions and wanted something that looks like science.
Never go full retard, user.

Never use the low effort "you're a retard!" troll. It doesn't make me angry when people on the internet insult me.

>debate amerifats all night on Sup Forums
>post facts, numbers, statements, consequenes, educated guesses
>it's all useless, the only people intelligent enough to form a coherent sentence are a couple of farmers from iowa and wisconsin when trumps plans to cut federal agricultural subsidies comes up
>realise i'm the fool in all this for trying in the first place

Well said Zhang.

Who are you quoting?

>i hang around in Sup Forums
>wow why do i have to be so smart?

Do people unironically believe we can get china and india to stop polluting? Ocean pH is already fucked and has been fucked for so long. Nothing's going to fix it at this point, just enjoy the ride.

>just enjoy the ride
I can't. Genocide time.

yur mum

american childrens cartoons are the thinking mans fetish

>browses Sup Forums
>intelligent

Whether real or fake. I canot shake the feeling that climate alarmists are what millenarianism was back in the days of yonder. It is derived from its religuous tenants, sure, but aside of that it is largely the same. People who feel that we as humans have gone too far from simplicity and that we have wasted the love of nature (God in the old days) and that we must return to simpler times.

Every generation has their own set of millenarian movements. I cannot shake the feeling that the alarmists are just those kind of people riding on the wave of probably real man made climate change.

Doesn't Caesar mention heavy snows in southern Gaul? That never fucking happens nowadays outside of the alps.

It's a myth that oil companies shill for climate change denial. Exxon is the worlds largest investor in renewable energy.

Go to your bank and say you want to buy stocks in a japanese company and they fix it for you. You will of course have to pay commission through the nose but it isn't hard.

>anti science
Nope, that's american big pharma. americans National Institutes of Health grants being cut is the main source of "science being cut" and what it basically means is 20% of their grants will be cut. This means health related research will fall dramatically and formerly independent researchers will be forced to go to private companies for money. It's all in favor of larger pharmaceutical companies. They get a surge of highly educated researchers and it will be less likely for independent outside research to compete with them.

American big oil is having an early christmas with EPA and other environmental watchdogs being crippled. So is the military industry and associated contractors thanks to a whopping 10% increase in military spending.

Climate change is a natural process, human effect on it is negligible.

We use too many vaccines and they're pumped into children too much at once. For reference the US vaccination schedule consists of 36 doses compared to most Nordics only requiring 12.

Pic related

>there are people who believe in God that believe climate change is a myth

Dude I blame the public education system (or lack thereof). How can you expect people to analyze scientific data when they can't read a fucking graph?

Out of any country to become the global superpower the US was probably the worst choice. We literally started as a colony of fanatic Puritans and much of that legacy still exists today. We can't decline soon enough desu.

>Climate change is a natural process, human effect on it is negligible.
Some form of climate change is natural, too bad the discussion is specifically about the human caused one which has been proven over and over to be caused by humans.

>We use too many vaccines and they're pumped into children too much at once.
Psychosis

>For reference the US vaccination schedule consists of 36 doses compared to most Nordics only requiring 12.
The US is a continent wide country with 300 million people constantly on the move with bipspheres ranging from arctic to tropical. Nordicks don't need as many vaccinations because there simply are fewer diseases here for obvious reasons.

I actually doubt there's even as many as 12 vaccinations.
rokote.fi/lasten-rokoteopas/lasten-rokotusohjelma/
And I was right, currently at least finnish children only get 7 shots for a couple of different diseases.

Try again.

Yes, keep believing those scientists whose paychecks rely on the idea of manmade climate change.

Learn to read mongol, I said doses, not individual vaccines.

I honestly found it interesting how well the farmers made their points. I disagreed with them based on former experience with finnish agricultural subsidies (cutting said subsidies will only kill small and medium farms) but they really felt like the smartest people in the thread.

It's a bit depressing. I really like americans.

I hope phlogiston theory, Ptolemaic astronomy and homeopathic medicine make a comeback too. Honestly lets just go full retard at this point there's no saving us

>Yes, keep believing those scientists whose paychecks rely on the idea of manmade climate change.
Psychosis

If we're talking about doses it's 17 times for 7 vaccines, not 12.

How does it feel like being wrong all the time?

Christ I didn't know climate change denial had spread to euros too. God help us all.

>the people behind climate science keep changing the stats/name every few years
>lol why are you skeptical bro

>getting vaccinated
silly euros

The Nazis were leftists

>I really like Americans

Why would you do this? We suck.

tfw still not in the promised ice age climate science said was going to occur

>science changes as new research is performed and disseminated

Surely this must be a Judeo-Bolshevist plot

>w-we're all doomed in 40 years if we don't get our act together t. 1970s science man