New Gorillaz single

The Apprentice (feat. Rag'n'Bone Man, Zebra Katz & RAY BLK)
open.spotify.com/album/3suiK80NR9hVNOJ9cbTQ34

It is good?

Other urls found in this thread:

dbr
youtu.be/LdPyYze2NIA
youtu.be/wyfcXEmWxDY
youtube.com/watch?v=mAT_2pgD6NA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dbr . ee/7BSu

The whole fucking album is out online you mo

also it's crap

It's a bonus track, you pigfucker.

This is the worst song they ever made

>feat. some random niggers again
Fuckin' awesome can't wait to listen

>feat. Rag'n'Bone Man, Zebra Katz & RAY BLK

lol not listening to this

L I T E R A L L Y
W H O

>Random Jamicans in a song produced by Damon Albarn

wow sounds so good

youtu.be/LdPyYze2NIA

>literally only one reply talking about the music and it only says "lol this sucks"
great thread, Sup Forums

Anyone got a link to the album?

What a shitty thread

Just go to PB

I like this song. I have hope for the other songs not leaked.

these songs are all so boring, short, and repetitive. the dynamic song structures on previous albums made all the features work e.g. Empire Ants

This one is surprisingly listenable compared to the rest of the album, but it barely sounds like a song Gorillaz would produce.

This album is utter shit with the exception of Andromeda, I blame the over saturation of artists on tracks, Albarn barely takes the spotlight on any of them. I don't care that so many artists are featured, but the lead fucking singer should be the voice you hear the most of in comparison to the sea of literally who voices

>Implying Damon hasn't been a lazy hack for years and will do anything to get other people to his work for him.

Jamie's art and music videos is literally the only thing keeping people coming back for more at this point.

I'm so fucking sad with this album, Damon should've just let Gorillaz rest

I've got to agree with this sadly. While I enjoyed Plastic Beach thoroughly, it was really the beginning of the end when Gorillaz began the trend of packing as many vocal features in their music as possible and reducing the amount of Albarn's actual vocals with every album

(OP)
I'm so fucking happy with this album, I'm glad Damon didn't just let Gorillaz rest

>tfw we'll never return to the Gorillaz glory days that was Demon Days
>tfw we will never hear DARE for the first time again
>tfw we're all stuck with Albarn having a midlife crisis and featuring as many artists that he (and his daughter) thinks are popular so that Gorillaz stays relevant and current

demon days fucking sucks
these retarded hacks never made one good album

Why can't we have a song like this ?
youtu.be/wyfcXEmWxDY

>feat. Rag'n'Bone Man, Zebra Katz & RAY BLK
Who?

What the fuck are you doing in this thread anyway ?

where the fuck do you listen to the whole album

>a catchy hook and beat
>the dirty electric sound/keyboard gorillaz is most known for
>albarn actually singing the song

Why the fuck can't we go back

google

triggering redditors like you

this, gorillaz is only appealing to acne and teen angst riddled adolescents

This is like the 5th time I've been sure I was just listening to the intro and then it turns out it's actually the song. Damon just doesn't have it any more.

samefagging

>being reddit this much

>Jamie's art

This is the first time I've actually been jealous of Sup Forums. They get all this new amazing content to talk about and we get one of the most disappointing albums of 2017. I wonder how Jamie feels about Damon's new music? Dose he even care if its not that good? I'm assuming they don't work very closely and just kinda do their separate work.

I liked the album.

The problem with the new album is not that it's something "new", rather the fact that it feels like a compilation album tacked on with Gorillaz' name. Re-listen to Plastic Beach and Demon Days. They each had an underlying tone about them and this album frankly has poor sequencing, awkward interludes and far too many features that take away from the band themselves.

Shoulda known it was going to be a shit album without the beloved interactive website that the self titled, Demon Days, and Plastic Beach had.

some artists damon's daughter likes

Does Sup Forums talk about Gorillaz art?

All the time, theirs 1 or 2 threads a day.

No, only how they want to fuck Noodle.

this is the best song ive heard from this. holy shit. im so impressed. this is awesome

This is a fact

>tfw we're all stuck with Albarn having a midlife crisis and featuring as many artists that he (and his daughter) thinks are popular so that Gorillaz stays relevant and current
Just like demon days, as 10 of the 14 songs on the album had features. The intro was just a sample

Reminder that Gorillaz is just Damon Albarn's vanity project to repackage nigger music to white people. The cartoons are to reel in little kids and easily sell merch

god damn that was surprisingly good for a bonus track

I truly believe that if everybody from Sup Forums listened to some Marvin Gaye it would cure them of their hate (the unironic part, anyway). How the fuck can you hate someone who sings like that?

Literally nothing wrong with that

The gorillaz app has the same function the old sites did, being able to tour the gorillaz house

this was okay, but it's interesting how the best track on the album is the only one that didn't have a feature

She's My Collar has a feature though

>feat. Rag'n'Bone Man
fuck this, I'm not even listening to this song

Submission doesn't even have damon singing

I haven't listened to the full album yet (isn't the only leak floating around in shit quality?) But from all the other singles I've heard, this is easily the best one. It has a really deep groove and it's pretty cool. Vocal work is also pretty solid. (I don't know who the people are so I can't be mad as everyone else)

Kind of just " ends" though

>Kind of just " ends" though

I've listened to the full Humanz album several times now, and all the songs on it "just end" abruptly.

Sup Forums complains about music, but it doesn't actually listen to music

THIS

>Not listening to a song just because black people are in it.

Hows the 9th grade going, sorry the teacher always has to put you into groups because no one chooses you.

why can't we just have another song like this
youtube.com/watch?v=mAT_2pgD6NA

It's called Sup Forums mentality. Are you new or something?

None of them are Jamaican you ignorant shit

Listen to the song you fucker
(I'm doing you a favor, actually the song is pretty much better than the 60% of the album)

True, Empire Ants was so fucking beautiful, and amazingly it mixed two completely different styles of music
This is so shitty, generic and overrated (there are a lot of dumbasses saying that this is a great album, fuck those idiots)

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this new album sucks, guys

I wish I could shoot the plastic beach babies who keep bringing up empire ants every
fucking
thread

especially because empire ants magic only last through the first listen

You're a fuckin moron if you think your opinion stands for a fact. The ablum was great and you can suck a cock.

Why was it great, user?

[Verse 3: Zebra Katz]
Yo, new black king, New York dream
Tell these motherfuckers everything I'm seeing
My world's darker than the young black dream
Of the first black prince of a new white king
I just wanna play, have it my way
Make a bunch of fucking rules, then tell 'em obey
They can't fuck with me, yeah, yeah, Ojay
First name, government? No, him, I slay
New black king, oh
New black king, yeah
New black king, oh
Uh, obey, obey, obey

>these are literally the lyrics

WE WUZ KAAANGS

why is 2017 so obsessed with niggers and their problems

we gave them obama and they still won't shut the fuck up

damn these lyrics are terrible

And I thought Albarn completely removing Trump by name in all of the song's lyrics would make this album less on the nose

Fucking christ

When are we allowed to admit that most rap lyrics are embarrassing horseshit?

You're not supposed to listen to it for the lyrics, man! It a fuckin' banger, what kinda nerd are you analyzing the "meaning" of it? It sounds good niggaaaaa!!!

Jesus Chrish how can Damon be so based?
Awesome song and the best gorillaz album by far.

Even the album as a whole ends apruptly, I like We Got the Power but it is NOT a closing track, especially with its ending

I fucking give up with you "muh ST/DD" shits

Fucking hell, Busted and Blue is so good

Not that guy, but come on dude, how long has it been since their last album? Fans, including myself, have been waiting patiently and once the album gets here its like if you skip to any point in any of the songs its a black person singing or rapping. The minority of the album are Gorillaz, with the vast majority being really people who are kinda shoved into this album and basically take over the whole album with a "Black Power fuck the whitey's" kinda vibe. Even besides the black people, its just definitely not what you expect by Gorillaz. Be honest, this album just wasn't very good.