School creepshot thread? OC here, lets get this thread moving

School creepshot thread? OC here, lets get this thread moving.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Posting only not shit creeps

Got a lot of creeps from highschool, never posted yet because waiting a few years to pass. prob will post a few in a bit.

pussy, just post em

bamp

Lmao @ all these gross ass creeps

nice

Bump

Anyone got the webm of the chick in the gray dress in front of a whiteboard? Bouncing around a lot, strappy sandals

I wish i could myself and end the simply existing from day to day. Anyone else feel?

nice ass. ever thought about grabbing it?

Hnggggg

Good to see my OC re-posted. More of her.

Nigga I wish i could experience that ass in real life. Found that bih on some creep thread. Also having to tell everyone im fine everyday is slowly killing me and im planning to kill myself before spring break

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

I feel extremely alienated from my peers and even though im popular and people think im "cool" or some shit im so dead on the inside. I wish i could have a meaningful relationship instead of fucking uggo ass whores.

Teachers ass, confusing photo.

What do you mean user? If people are fine with you then surely you can find a respectable girl. Are you still in highschool?

Do you have kik?

Whoever tricked girls into thinking that tights count as pants; give that man a medal.

I could is the thing, but too much apathy and just wanting to do drugs ya no. But yeah senior in highschool.

moar!
story?

totes knows whats going on. you don't not feel a breeze.

Dear god she has no ass
Is this a Praying Mantis?

looks like shes only 10 to me

Tabarnac!

Moar?

That almost looks like lingerie.

Eh fuck it. Might as well wait until you go off to college anyways, might find someone there you'll fall for. I never dated in highschool, and one of my female friends told me she always 'expected' me to have a girlfriend. I'm a junior in college now and only just got a girlfriend a couple months back just do it when it feels right.

Also im pretty sure what i said wasnt even on topic but oh well.

St. Auggie?

Nice, more?

Wow. Good one

Someone post the one of the girl on the stool

yeah i got kik kik u in the head ugly ass mother fucker

I bet she can't even name 30 albums

she looks underage wtf

How does that even happen? Woulda grped the shut outta her..lol

is she a goddess?