What are your biggest fears Sup Forums?

What are your biggest fears Sup Forums?

Niggers

Throwing up in my girlfriends mouth when we kiss.

The party van

Ah, back when Chloe was still attractive

>greatest fear
dying alone

Accidentally farting on my girlfriend's face while she tosses my salad.

Swarms of roaches and my teeth falling out.

Not necessarily in that order.

Sometimes ya gotta face your fears

forgetting that chloe was once this hot

This, being b& and v& would Sup Forums game over

If you fear anything more than dying you are either some religofag, or an idiot. Stop worrying about your petty bullshit and lets sort out how to not die.

how did such a cute loli grow up to be a boxtroll?

Girls are only cute up to the age of 16. It's all downhill from there.

>either some religofag, or an idiot.
Same guy

you've never met an unconscious girl obviously

>only cute up to 16
I'm a little more flexible, user, Altho 16 is the pristine age, I'll admit. My ex is 30 and still sexy af

Kay Stan

I fear reaching an age where I can no longer take care of myself while nobody gives a shit about my stay at a hospice. Enduring abuse after abuse with no one to vent to until I die.

spiders, thats about it

Getting someone pregnant.

What about your teeth falling out and then swarms of roaches coming out of the holes?

I used to say it was slipping out of a bathtub and landing right on the sharp edge of the door slide.
But now I realize my truest fear is the cold.

Donald Drumpf

That my ex gf is still attractive all these years later. I just spent way too much time looking for pics of her online but she's nowhere to be found. I shouldn't do this and she's much older than my wife. I'm not really that insecure. Not really sure what's going on with me, Sup Forums.

That one day my apathy for lther people's opinions and comfort will out weigh my self hatred over the sick things I'm into, and I'll become one of those sick bastards whose fetish is their every waking thought and action, a lifestyle of being trapped in your own depraved lust and not having the dignity or shame to even try to hide it.

That and black people.

I concour

I disagree but you're reposting an image from my phone, so I feel the need to say something

Heights

I fear that for the last 7 years one giant autist will have taken over Sup Forums and cause it to be a shitty, repetitive trap,"celeb" and fishing for cp filled cesspit

fuck off Herman

needles. I'd rather get a bj from a crocodile than have blood drawn

motha Fuckin spiders man

That was from 2008 though so it already is

i have some bad news for your, newfriendo

What is it about Chloe that makes her less attractive now?

fuck off Herman

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Being 800 feet underwater and having my main air supply get severed. Nothing worse than watching the gauge on your emergency air slowly drop to zero.
I'm a commercial diver.

fuck off g hannelius guy

Slipping and falling into a bathtub, still fully conscious but temporarily paralyzed so that I drown.

This is the gayest most retarded thing I've read all day

One day I will snap and the world will be less 5 assholes and counting

how is diving retarded

How so?

everybody dies alone

Losing my hair

Mirrors