Does Sup Forums still remember Katawa Shoujo?

Does Sup Forums still remember Katawa Shoujo?

Remember it? We made it.

As an amputee fetishist, I loved the game even more than most people

>69

Checks out

It was ass

Funbumping

I still have 'Nam flashbacks of Hanako's bad ending.

its on my vn to play list
is it really that good though

Found the normie.

I can't forget it

Top tier, bruh. You should also check out Everlasting Summer.

It's enjoyable. It'll give you some tears if you keep an open mind, and might give you a new outlook on a few small aspects of life. And it's free

All in all, I'd say its worth playing through at least once per girl. Maybe twice for a few. Rin, Hanako, and Lilly come to mind

found the degenerate

china

>found the degenerate
>on Sup Forums
Nice b8, m8. I r8 it 8/8, maybe even as high as 5/7.

This is pretty neat, haven't seen it

Always like this one. Such a classic

>5/7

Go back to r/funny with your stupid roddit memes fucking normie sumbitch

So much damage control, holy shit.

I don't think one could forget such a dramatic experience

Jk all girls suck except Rin

ALL THE TIME

p much this

Blind a best

china

Lilly best gril

Rin's neutral ending left me in a moist heap in my old dorm, didn't go out for days after that

I was going to try and seduce blind but my friend was trying to get her so I though I'd be a cool dude and try to get armless instead.

I still regret not trying to get best girl.

Honestly I would say she has the most original and pleasing story and personality, but Lilly would still be as good or better for me, despite being the complete opposite: a super cliche

you know you can replay right? both stories are worth playing

pretty much all of them are. maybe not hamako or shitzune

china

Well yeah, but I got bored.

It was more of a one time thing y'no, I don't usually play dating sims. I did restart my whole "playthrough" after I realised that I was stuck in legless's route just because I didn't act like a pussy.

>maybe not hamako

Don't fret, even though Blind was best girl to me, I always though burn victim to be second best.

Although I'm not the guy you replied to, I hope this makes you feel better, friend.

Top kek m8

smells like bacon in here

Y'all srs need more Rin

Lilly is best girl, she was my first and only route, and I did it without any guide, just following my heart.

Enough faggotry, the ass was fat.

I don't like salty food

gee i dunno

>

dare i ask what happened in her bad ending?

Pretty sure she kills herself but I never got the bad ending.

Is it just me, or was the Rin ending the most unfulfilling one?

Yeah, it felt a little bit too "common" and leggy.

/vg/ has had over 3000 threads on it.

>that's over THREE FUCKING MILLION POSTS ABOUT THIS GAME.

>THREE
>MILLION

LILY BEST

I still have this for some reason. God dammit.

There are tons of VNs that are better than it but it still gets a lot of attention on here.

I would recommend Hoshizora no Memoria, Quartett!, Yume Miru Kusuri, Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort. All of them imo are better than KS.

Seems like it stopped being about the VN a long time ago. They have condensed autism into the purest form known to man at /ksg/.

Most threads on /vg/ aren't about the games

You ask a question or try to bring genuine discussion in, and you get buried in waifu wars, elitism, and hyper-obscure inside jokes

The irony now is that if you actually want video game discussion..... you actually have to go to Sup Forums

Crazy how things turn out, eh?

I think KS is a pretty good average VN. Wasn't too bad, but not anything top tier. It's probably one of the best gateway VNs out there though. I know a bunch of people got into VNs from it, myself included.

The OST is pretty great for being amateurish, even better than some of the mainstream Jap VNs.