How do you find out if your ugly?

How do you find out if your ugly?

This granny girl in the photo could not get a hard on for me. Just cried in my pillow....

Do attractive people find you attractive? If yes, then no, you are not ugly. If no, then yes, you are ugly.

Sauce: Am ugly.

My ugly what?

I have only had ugly guys ever approached me. I never had an attractive person ask me out. AM i ugly? I'll post more pics for reference. Please be honest. Thanks ;))

I know I'm not as pretty as the However, am I a measly 7/10 or 8/10? Idk, I'm very insecure.

Ewww, dem lips
Also tits or gtfo

Ask a little kid. They'll tell u the truth

You're a 6 at most

Get rejected over and over again and spend years of your life trying to figure out what the hell you're doing wrong only to realize that you're simply unappealing when your confidence is finally low enough.

You might have such attractive qualities that make you attractive

I think your pretty. But I'm ugly

Eh, I'd penetrate.

Depends on what kind of women make passings at you. If they make eye contact; if you catch them looking at you; and if they start talking to you first. It's easy to tell when a woman finds you attractive. For some people it's harder than others.

Why? The nose? Please explain. Thanks for your honesty .

Oh fuck off.

body pic

close up of my potato face.

Look bitch, "you" are not ugly.

Now fuck off please.

8/10... lol ur a 6.5, 7, which is fine cuz ur still above average looking but don't base all ur worth on looks if u have other values (personality, money, interests) guys will find u even more attractive

but i have only had ugly guys ever approach me

Are tits available?

>I have only had ugly guys ever approached me.
Define "ugly guys." Either your standards are cartoonishly high or you're not as hot as you think you are. Probably both.

what the fuck is wrong with my face? Please tell me

tits or gtfo

oh stop, you look great.
Skinny, blonde hair, blue eyes, thick lips, straight and not too big nose, really well defined eyebrows but not too bushy.

at least a 7, expecting like an 8.5 or 9 with some makeup.

Then Maybe you should put in some fucking effort once in ur life

Short, fat guys. I'm 6'2. Usually guys without and redeeming qualities both intellectually or physically.

Its not w girl user

dem those lips, Idk if you're ugly but you have nice factions and nice skin, so tits or gtfo

Here without makeup. Why only a 7? 0.0 I hate myself now.

Absolutely nothing which is the problem it's rather simple, and you don't have any amazing traits just genetics. but it's still attractive

You know the rules and so do I, Tits or Gtfo.

>don't base all ur worth on looks if u have other values
Shes a cum dumpster, the extent of her attractiveness is knowing that my semen isnt going to win the race to the uterus.

I'd fuck you...

7/10

Amazing traits? I have a defined jaw, nice cheekbones, anime eyes, clear skin, and full lips.

You end up on Sup Forums

Pretty with dick sucking lips 8/10

Well, all of these are going straight to my fap folder, if that makes you feel any better.

>I'm 6'2.

Protip: those guys arent short, you're taller then most men.

Why a lousy 7? Okay, i give up. I'm nothing special,. Maybe not ugly, but nothing worthy fighting for. Thanks guys for making me hate myself even more. I'm done. I won't pst anymore.

You're hot as fuck. Trust me you have nothing to worry about unless you get fat.

Lips are eh, anime eyes whatever that means, cheekbones are average at best, u do have nice skin tho, and ur jaw is too small not defined enough

Lets make this simple, if youre actually a chick take a pic with your hand covering your left eye with your tongue out.

You make a very weird face in all these pics. I think you could be a 7 or even 8 if you would put in the work.

>filename
you're a 10 in terms of being a moron

You're attractive maybe why hot people don't find you attractive is because you don't think you are

Not a single time stamp and everyone is talking as if this is a person.

Just post your tits already, the fact that you've got this far with all your self conscious needs is a testament to how shit this website now is.

angelina jolie is 10,
5 means average,
7 means you are between god like hotness and average. 7 is fair, the hottest girl in my school was 8.5

You arent bad looking, just really average

have a profile pic. I thought i had a unique face. Oh well. Im just an average potato.

>angelina jolie is 10
Its not 2002 bro.

How many girls do u know that are a 7/10? 9/10's and 10/10's are almost non-existent, and 8/10 is like the prettiest girl in ur school, ur like the really hot girl but not the hottest if uk what I'm saying. You'll get like The popular guy's henceman and buddies and they'll all fight over you

fucking hell user, stop pouting those fucking lips and smile. Pouting is so unattractive
also, timestamp

You really think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

i can sort everything out for you dude... just post a timestamp with your face in it so i wont feel retarded for taking that bait

I don't believe that but whatever. I certainly find myself more attractive than average.

ITT: Newfags that think that it's actually the girl posting pics...

>walk outside
>do girls look at you?
>yes, then no
>no, then yes

This is bait

Bait detected

It's some fag trying to convince us he's dating a 10 lol

Oh for fuck sake

TITS OR GTFO!

What happened to you Sup Forums?

I may be average. But I kinda look like a porcelain barbie. aww

Am I ugly b? been said I look like a chink Elliott rogers

Handsome actually

All these retards falling for it lmao

all the retards calling each other out on it roflmao

>be me
kek

Too bad you're the only one that believes that :c

>chink Elliott rogers
Nail on the fucking head
Supreme lentilman

Average potato reporting in...

Elliot was a chink dingus

Just let me live my dream... shes single, never had kids and I may be able to marry her one day.

it's my fantasy

BAIT

Am I ugly Sup Forums? Always wondered,

Let this thread die

Can we have a pic of you crying?

LMAO she's jewish... downgraded to 5/10

You're an acquired taste, Girls will have very polarizing views on u, but conventionally you aren't the most handsome

>you

sure buddy. and then santa will come pick you up on his unicorn

Contacts and a decent haircut would add two points for sure.

you're nasty. I hate you

Are you retarded?
A 7 is above average. If anons thought you were ugly they'd rate you a 4 or something.
Is this a fucking moronic game review where anything below an 8 means "awful"?

Am i the ugly?
I didnt get a gf til i was 18.

>fishing for compliments: the thread

why not go to and have your fun there?

How the fuck am I a 7. GO PISS OFF JERK

>zelda shirt
>fag bus van

jesus kid

No, but you should shave

You look like you're about to go shoot up a Pentecostal church.

>force lips

you look silly

6/10 now

change your style and your look. stop being trashy and you could easily be a 8/10

whatever.

you got this Amanda Seyfried look Goin on... ya know not exactly fuck me eyes, more like give me the ring my precious kinda eyes

No idea. I think I'm ugly as sin but I still get attractive girls all the time.

Would nut in/10

None of you would ever approach me irl, right?Come on guys I'm a tall, Swedish gorgeous slender blonde. I'm every man's dream. I don't care what you little beta males have to say about me. haha
In my eyes, I'm perfect.

(OP back) Speaking of jews, rate me keks