Would you get upset if your best friend mowed your lawn?

would you get upset if your best friend mowed your lawn?

I would if he was a Nihlist who wanted to fuck my wife.

Yeah. That's basically getting cucked.

it's insulting

like if I came over and started cleaning his gutters

Only if my wife makes a big deal about him doing it, and fucks him later. But he was a cheating scumbag anyway.

He didn't cheat though. He only ate ass

Look dude, you can fuck my wife all day. But you don't fucking touch a man's lawn. There are lines you don't cross, bro.

Damn right. I'd remind him I pay Mexicans to do that, because I'm assuming in this fantasy world where I have a best friend I'm also rich.

>best friend

at this point in their relationship, they were just partners

Imagine how fucking livid you'd be if your co-worker mowed your lawn

>he doesn't realize that grown ass adults only have work friends

am i the only one in here that doesnt get satisfaction out of mowing the lawn? i might rent fent for the rest of my life just so i dont have to cut grass

this, chores are for suckers

It's satisfying because it's manual work that also happens to be really straightforward.

Also, a man having his own lawn to mow is an ego thing because it represents the fact that they have grown into being a pragmatic and responsible adult who can afford their very own home and turf.

>Paying the Jews inflated rent to get out of doing occasional chores

Millennials everyone

Rust has autism, he didn't know no better.

I own my own house and I quit mowing the lawn last year. Now I pay a lawn service to do it. Fuck mowing the lawn it's peasant work.

t. cuck

t. poorfaggot

Enjoy doing the job uneducated non english speaking Mexicans do. Make sure you shine my shoes and press my suit too. Stupid poorfaggot.

you're a cuck now dude, sorry

>literally bragging about how mexicans who can't even speak english are cucking him

Samefag trying to come to terms with why he's poor by using words he doesn't understand the meaning of because he never got an education because he was too busy mowing lawns. How pitiful. If I actually considered poor people to be human I might pray for you tonight, but I don't.

Didn't read

Though I'm surprised you could get such a lengthy sentence out with Pablo's cock in your mouth

Yes you did. And people definitely type on Sup Forums with their mouths amirite? There's that lawn mower education shining through again.

I didn't read this either.

The only people who like doing yard work are taco bending border hoppers.

>this self delusion

being poor > being a cuck

>wasting time with the grass cutting jew
get real my man

Good thing I'm neither and you're both.

>mfw poorfaggots are literally cuck'd by fucking grass, not to mention the ethanol jew

>he says while being proudly cucked by the hispanic jew

Only if he let me mow his lawn.

>Having a slave doing slave labor for you means you're cucked

How many times were you dropped on your head when you were jumping over that fence, Juan?

>being so cucked that you pay your slaves

Take that, you freaky piece of shit. You don't mow another guy's lawn!

>Acting like mowing your lawn is something to be proud of

Do you realize the amount of things you could do during that time that are so much more fulfilling you troglodytes?

>Being so cucked he bought a lawn mower, fills it with gas he bought, and still does the yard work himself and thinks this somehow makes him anything other than pitiful

Rethink your life.

None of those things are sentient organisms that can take pleasure from plundering my lawn

While you're outside mowing your lawn I'm inside porking your wife grasscucks.

>a responsible adult that doesn't rely on other people is a cuck

I'm beginning to doubt that you even own a house

>tfw have never mowed a lawn in my entire life

t.20

Hank?

>cuck thinks hes not a cuck

do cucks really think like this? is this why they have no problem being cucked?

MY LAWN? MY LAWN????
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU DO NOT MESS WITH A MANS LAWN NOW COME HERE IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS.
By the way stop fucking my wife

Yes, because all of us that have gardeners are imaginary and a gardener is something only from wild mystical tales right?

Dumb fucking idiot.

>Samefagging again

Shouldn't you be mowing your lawn or preparing for your shift at McDonald's?

>literally crafting nature to your exact specifications
>lol nah

I think you might be gay, son

>WHY WOULD YOU HIRE A PLUMBER WHEN YOU COULD JUST GET YOUR HAND COVERED IN SHIT YOURSELF YOU DUMB KEKS! YOU FEEL ACCOMPLISHED WHEN YOU GET COVERED WITH SHIT YOU DUMB KEKS!

This is what you mowerfaggots sound like.

Why bother when I can sit inside my house in the central air conditioning and make some shitskin do it for me for an inconsequential amount of money?

>hiring someone to mow your lawn
good goy

>They're proud of letting foliage tell them what to do and making them do manual labor

How does it feel to be a plant's bitch?

the only people who dont mow their lawn are old people, fat people, and cucks, and the only group that gets a pass from being a cuck are old people

i seriously dont understand how you dont get this. its very blatantly implied in this thread and the rest of society that not doing your own lawn = cuck

>Sup Forumsedditor

Should have known.

umm? idiot lol.

>i seriously dont understand how you dont get this. its very blatantly implied in this thread

Yeah, see this is the retarded bullshit you're telling yourself because you're poor and don't have anything else in your life so it make you feel better about yourself. As has already been mentioned you're wrong and pitiful. You're an embarrassment and a failure. I mean shit I don't care, the world needs burger flippers and ditch diggers, but don't get mad at me and call me a word you obviously don't even understand the meaning of because you're a financial and societal failure.

In Texas mowing another man's lawn is a murderable offense.

>this is the retarded bullshit you're telling yourself

literally every non cuck believes this. youre the one who does want to see that hes really being cucked

they were best friends.

Can people that take pride in mowing their lawn explain to me exactly what they think is so great about it that they look down on people that don't?

If you make enough money to pay some Mexicans to do it, why wouldn't you? I have other shit I need to take care and mowing a lawn is boring and time consuming.

So is being a faggot.

would you pay some random mexicans to fuck you're wife?

>OMG, what a waste of time! You could be playing Pokemon Go or getting your wife a big black bull. Or voting for an 80 year old Jew Marxist cuck.
>Current year!

Pa-thetic