Left or right wwyd

left or right wwyd

definitely left

either of them?

which one and wwyd

left

Trick question that's the same gurl

Left. And make her take that satanist shirt off before having her wear a mumu and read the Bible with me before bed. Separate beds, mind you. Don't want the devil's temptations creeping in my onesie.

shes sexy

left
right
left cum alll over that face

more of right, use her?

wowwww quads, can i have both?? other wise marry the right one and rape the left one.. god damn

Same question guys

Which ass would use more?

tits of left pls

right undoubtedly

More of right for you. How would you use her butt?

Left is nice

Like it makes a difference.

left i would berry my dick so far in that ass who ever could get it out would be crowned king arthur

Tie Lefts hands behind her back, grab her head and make her put those lips to good use.
Make her deepthrat me until i finish on her face

I'd sit on her thighs and fuck her slowly, while fingering that nice juicy ass.
Have more of her ?

I want to tie Right up, and edge her with a vibrator until she is begging me to let her cum.
Then i'd bring her right to the brink again, lube my dick up and slide it right in her ass, and fuck her until she cum.

r4r

I would cum all over left's face

She is a massive slut so when I offered to give her the fuck of her life she couldn't say yes quick enough. I bring her around to my house and tie her up, I position her over a table with all her holes on show. Once she is completely defenceless I leave the house for 12 hours, and come back with 10 of my friends. As I open the door she screams at me for leaving her, then my friends come in and she realises what is going to happen and screams for us to stop. I shut up her screams with my cock down her throat, while one of my friends takes her ass, another her pussy and the rest jerk around her. She really gets into it and starts giving two more guys handjobs. We finish all over her face so that you can't make out her face, she can't open her eyes. I then kick her out the house to find her way home naked.

gimme more of new girl on right

are you talking about this pic?

yes

Both, teach english

L or r

left

left for days!

Wwyd

wwyd

hahaha this is fucking hilarious