I'm an Ephebophilia, how do I stop?

I'm an Ephebophilia, how do I stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

augustacrime.com/augusta-businessman-gave-sex-toys-to-evans-teen-15/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#neverchange

Go younger

Seems a little extreme.

I know right but, it's a mental thing...something I think/feel is right but it's not

fucking eww

I've seen a couple of 16/17 year olds nude and one 15 year old.

fap to anime lolis until 3d girls no longer interest you
problem solved

How big were their penises?

That American Beauty movie? yeah me too

step 1: fuck off Herman
step 2: there is no step 2. just fuck off

Fuck em as often as you can, user

It's called pedophilia and you should kill yourself

She was 15 and i was 19, heavy petting pants stayed on, should i go to jail?

Hi Daddy

augustacrime.com/augusta-businessman-gave-sex-toys-to-evans-teen-15/

I'm a human. I have 2 hands. How do I stop?

An ephebephile is into boys, op.

No, it means he likes them young but past puberty lol

Sexy af

I don't think so but I'm op

correct

I don't think it's that unusual. Most people's first love happens in that age range. Seems kind of natural to have a desire to return to that period were things were simple and innocent.

that's pretty fucking hot

what scene?

kek

They've developed physically and have been through puberty. Ameritards only justify it because they're brainwashed and think age directly correlates to emotional development and intelligence.

The government has no real valid reason to restrict it to 18+.

Americans aren't very intelligent though. They did elect Donald Trump after all.

OP here, that does make me feel a bit better, where are you from user?

"user" "g hannelius guy" "Herman" after this post this post I am not going to reply to you again. I am simply going to silently report all of your behavior to the mods/admins of Sup Forums, rabbit and everywhere else I see you. fishing for cp. fishing for teen penis pictures. bizarre statements about celebrity figures. I will report them all

when your behaviour crosses a threshold I determine I will report it directly to the authorities.

eventually you will reach someone's list. eventually you will be taken in. while I think you're barely mentally capable it's clear you are a danger to children.

this is the last time you will know I exist. anyone you might imagine is me replying is not. I genuinely hope your elderly parents do not suffer too much for your behavior

when you post a stupid reply to this, you won't see one in return

Who hasnt fucked a 15 year old when they were in their teens

Top kek

You're probably from Germany or Sweden. Go to bed Muhammad.

Kill yourself, user

Oh my...

yeah okay pedo fuck.

A bullet

2yung

there's no such thing as 'ephebophilia' it's just what all males naturally are but modern society forces us to repress it.

The only thing that ever worked for me was turning middle age. I don't know if it's a natural change in my hormonal balance or what, but young girls just suddenly stopped being attractive to me whereas before I thought about it almost constantly.

Too yung is just a name in china

Lol

There are tons of legit images on Google that you can fap to. Like pic related.

>Google
Nigga just go to YouTube or Bing Videos and look up teenage girls dancing.

yeah, but so many of those are brazilian - nigger tier

There you have it.
Problem solved.

This. It's the only way.

Online clothing catalogs are good also.

OK batman

>Brazilian?
Literally go to YouTube and type "teen girls dancing"

I feel your pain. 32 married with a baby but I really just want to fuck teen girls. Only my best friend knows.

Thanks user I appreciate it!

Who the hell do you think you are? Your one man crusade against some random dude on Sup Forums is just about as sad as this 30-40 year old guy who wants to fuck teens.

Of course, you don't realize this. That's the problem with crazy people, they don't know they're crazy.

I think he thinks I'm the same person as someone else, I'm really not this is one of my first posts on 4 chan.

kys or I will

newfag

Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots.
You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!

bring it

I wanted to bring up an important reminder about how anons interact with each other on Sup Forums. It is not a problem that exists solely on Sup Forums, but rather the internet as a whole. Sup Forums is a wonderful place for interacting with people from all walks of life, but the anonymity it can afford can make it easy to forget that really, on the other end of the screens and keyboards, we're all just people. Living, breathing, people who have lives and goals and fears, have favorite TV shows and books and methods for breeding Pokemon, and each and every last one of us has opinions. Sure, those opinions might differ from your own. But that’s okay! People are entitled to their opinions. When you argue with people in person, do you say as many of the hate filled and vitriolic statements you see people slinging around on Sup Forums? Probably not. Please think about this next time you're in a situation that makes you want to lash out. If you wouldn't say it to their face, perhaps it's best you don't say it on Sup Forums.

Try to be courteous to others. See someone having a bad day and starting a feels thread? Give them a compliment or ask them a thoughtful question, and it might make their day better. Did someone reply to your comment with valuable insights or something that cheered you up? Reply to them with a quick thanks letting them know you appreciate their comment.

So I ask you, the next time an user picks a fight with you, or you get the urge to harass another user because of something they typed on a keyboard, please... remember the human.

That human is being an asshole :)

this is a really passive way of attempting to make a difference that actually has you just waiting for somebody else to do something which actually makes you part of the problem

I don't like pokemon.

Just move to Germany

I'm about to with all you fucks Jesus :)

You Are on the wrong website, I'm not a robot
Your opinion does not matter
Moot can see all
user is a fag
Make make make make it stop make it stop

Gorilla?

Hahahahahaha

Retard

A got a (you) that great from calling someone a newfag? Thanks, newfag

I think this is the longest thread I've ever created!

>68 replies
>longest thread

And only 7 images.
Let's go, people.

OP approves.

nudes?

Family nudism

Sorry, but no.
I deal in legit images only.

hebephiles and ephobophiles have a 'preference' for young girls but arent exclusevely attracted to them and just because you notice a young girl is pretty diesnt mean anything is wring with you. The reason we have laws against it has to do with their emotional and mental maturity and vulnerability. I've known girls who were sexually active at that age and sometime with older boys and men and they all end up screwed up in nthe head with tons of emotional baggage.

Go fuck your mum cuntface.

Thnks, op

>emotional & mental maturity
problem is, user, that women never mature mentally beyond the age of 13

I was talking about the sexy man, faggot.

holy shit that grill is cute as fuck. would wife/10 - don't care how old

well post more of those legit images you fag
and post a better girl

I think thats the key point. They are sexually willing to explore, yet they are going to get manipulated, used and abused by older, more experienced guys.

They need to be left to inexperienced kids their own age where they might stand a chance to come out on top

Shes like 11 you sick fuck

This is my favorite one so far...look at those fucking nipples bleed through.

she's like hot as hell, you blind fuck

Aaaaaaaaaahuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Right then.

what?

too old?

We were having a decent discussion until this actual pedo turned up

Gay

>doesn't know what an actual pedo is

>decent discussion
>on Sup Forums

I hate to break it to you, but everyone knows you want to fuck teen girls because every male wants to fuck teen girls. Unless they are queer.

>Doesn't understand what the cut of a dress/fabric crease is.

Your stench of desperation is sickening.

/thread

You can be a whateverPhile you want to be. Just don't touch them or stalk them or other shit that is illegal. Thoughts aren't illegal.

i'm an alcohol

You are a concept? That's like me saying OP is a homosexuality. Or I am an acrophobia. Or I am a cardiac arrest.
Op is a cancer.

I think you were going for looking non-desperate and cool but you look like this to everyone now