Making a 2D MORPG

>Making a 2D MORPG
Need testers, anybody interested?
Posting dl link, stream and discord if there's enough interest.
Also answering all questions

I'm intrested user.

What is the game about?

Hey man. Shitdick here. I haven't abandoned your project. You'll be hearing from me.

Kik me OP, I'm intrested
Denisgur1

Leveling up, being an asshole to other players, exploring the world and embarking on quests.

Don't have kik

Assuring to have you around, Shitdick

Medias?

I'd love to help

Send Your media's.

~TriggR Happy

I can make cheap sound effects and minimalist pixel art.

If you're just looking for a player, I'd be willing to pop on occasionally. I've tested games before.

Here's another screenshot

Show some of your work
and yeah, i'm looking for testers right now

95% sure that the size ratio is fucked.
Here's a corner tile.

I don't have many unused assets, but here's a torch that didn't make the cut.

Interested in testing

Interest in testing

Looks pretty decent. You shouldn't be using so many shades for one object though, try using 3-4 shades for one texture instead of gradients

Make it for ios/android. There is literally nothing in the proper mmo niche on mobile. It could even be shit tier runescape style and you would still make bank. Unity works fine and you can code for desktop and mobile at the same time

Already planning on releasing it for mobile appstores while also releasing it for PC. Cut out the shitty part though. I'm using MonoGame which is a cross platform library for C#

Sprite testing or character design?

Looks good

Looks dope mate

look fun, nostalgic.
would play on my phone

I love this kind of style and have been hoping for a game like this. I'm in.

I appreciate it, anondev

If there's anything you want made, just say the pixel ratio you need and (at least) a vague description.

Post discord?
pic unrelated

The control scheme is going to make or break your mobile game thats ported from pc. You can move well enough with a tap to move, but combat becomes quite hectic if its not originally designed with mobile in mind.

Menus and inventories work fine, but they are frustrating to access in real time, for potions, spells etc when a mistap could cost you the fight. Its one reason why mobile games are so forgiving about losing the fight/level, and this needs to be baked into the gameplay from the ground up

I'm interested in playing, looks good so far

Currently, my game uses PC controls to move, but once i get the project source files (which are estimatated for me to get around april) I will make the game fully playable with mobile control scheme in mind (tap to move pathfinding etc) and make the UI with mobile portability in mind. You'll be able to use 4 spells only and one food and one potion item during combat on both PC and mobile. The combat will use a MOBA formula along with stat scaling for levels 1-50.

I have everything accounted for my friend, do not worry.

dl link:
>mediafire()com/?gl8idonxq4goebs
replace () with a dot.

stream link
>twitch()tv/oldworldrpg
replace () with a dot.

discord link:
discord()gg/uvNPc
replace () with a dot.

bump can anyone confirm

just finished downloading

bump to help op

still at it user? been seeing these posts for a while now.

Yes, still at it
why would i not be