All ya'll weed enthusiasts out there, I'm curious. Do you fuck with gravity bongs? Do any of you know what it is?

All ya'll weed enthusiasts out there, I'm curious. Do you fuck with gravity bongs? Do any of you know what it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUvD8qplQDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grav Bongs can fuck you up good, m8. Only done it a couple times.

Naaaaa it's pointlessly long isn't it?

We call them buckies down here or buckets. more economical than joints/spliffs but the top teir economical is spots aka hot knives

made a few grav bongs, never really saw the appeal, they didnt fuck me up as much as i'd hoped, get a proper honeycomb bong instead imo

G bongs get u reall high but your throat will hurt like a bitch

do you even ice water bro?

I'm not allowed to smoke weed anymore, but when I did, this was my go-to method. Used to make a type of gravity bong where the bowl was in the cap and there was a hole in the bottom which would draw smoke into the chamber when you let your finger off and the water came out.

It would usually fuck my shit up for the rest of the night.

I was taught to smoke with a gb, me n the boys from my neighborhood back in high school were all loyal as fuck to it, and its stuck with me

I think of a jeeb as an ideal, mate. Dedication to getting fucked up.

It's a good time

Yeah its the most effective way to get fucked up if youre poorfag.

Yes we know what it is dumbass do you think you're superior because you "fuck with one". Get a job.

Tell me moar about hot knives

used to, they're great when you don't got a lot of weed and want to make the most of it. otherwise too much hassle

hell yeah i fux with it

gaf

You need to smoke more.

Haha love that shit dude

Gravity bongs will get you higher than literally any other method of smoking if you build it properly and take big hits. It ends up being a total pain in the ass to set up though so not ideal for regular use.

However there's a thing called a "Vortex" I think you can get them on amazon, where it's just like a self-contained gravity bong. Those are pretty sweet. youtube.com/watch?v=zUvD8qplQDE

i know what they are but never tried it. i'd rather stick to a normal bong.

They're not that hard yo, admittedly it's not as easy as a bowl but all you need is 2 bottles, a knife, and a cap with a wrench socket stuck in the middle

Holy fuck I haven't laughed this hard in so long thank you

Not hard just a pain in the ass to whip out every time you wanna smoke especially if you're like me smoking 2 or 3 grams a day

I love g bongs they are pretty dope

Oh, I feel that. I just have a ton set up around the general area I live in and at my house, and I simply venture around between them, smokin my way across the landscape. It's a lifestyle I call livin' by the jeeb.

I tried it once about 2 years ago and just made a huge mess and hardly got any smoke inhaled. It's hard to do without someone to help you.

I do op, they fuck up your tolerance but god damn they send you someplace. By the way I'm from vegas and in my part of town i was the first to use them, and since I put a wrench bit tip into a water bottle cap my friends and I started calling it a "nipple" lol

Gravity bongs are effective, but most are made out of plastic bottles and even if you THINK you've made it properly and aren't inhaling plastic, you are putting that shit in your lungs.

Also gravity bongs can fill my lungs fully with smoke, not letting any oxygen in and I can almost pass out from this until I catch my breath.

I think hot knives stretch your weed even further, but then you are heating the plant matter to such an intense char that it's even worse for your lungs because the temperature is even higher.

I would much rather use a vaporizer.

Any growing boy needs his milk :^)

pffft yeah, no one ever said they're good for ya lmao