Idea to fuck with Chris that hasn't been done before

Idea to fuck with Chris that hasn't been done before
Get old audio recordings of his dad and edit them together to make a message telling Chris that he is a disappointment and to stop being a tranny. We then call Chris with the message and he will think his sent him a message from beyond the grave. This will be fucking hilarious

Chris would have a serious mental breakdown

sounds awesome.
do it

>hasn't been done before
you are late, get over it and create new content.

You have his number?

samefagging this retardedly

Pretty sure he has a ps4 acount and an email

Literally a decade late to the party. Kys.

uhuh

Chris chan phone number (434) 760-0848 per his newest YouTube vid

This. The Chris Chan boat has left port years ago. Circumnavigated the globe, and came back laden with spices (slightly burnt and smelling of piss, but spices nonetheless)

He may be a fucked up little turd but he does seem more authentic, for lake of a better word, now that he thinks hes a woman.

OP here
I don't have the editing software to pull this off, but I'm putting the idea out there for someone who does. Also a plan B would be if anyone could just do a really good impression of bob and make the call

I feel bad for him. He clearly never should have been given unrestricted access to the internet. The dude has serious mental problems.

He's too fucking autistic to even understand he is being trolled most of the time.

when you consider his situation, he goes from mildly entertaining to downright depressing to watch. his dad already died, he's been imparted no basic skills needed to sustain himself in society, his mother doesn't give a shit and probably has 3 years left in her at best, and once she dies, he'll be alone, to starve, get robbed, or get placed in assisted living.

>He clearly never should have been

thats really all you needed to say but I agree. Before the internet he would he may have been alright but his brains just not made to handle anything more complicated than a shovel.

Dub chain.

Kek has blessed our words of truth

I would feel bad except for the fact that Chris is a literally terrible person, all of the problems he was despite his dad's death are due to his own laziness and stupidity.

I dunno I think he may be fucked up enough to be considered generally mentally handicapped. I mean he hasn't gotten worse or better over the years so to some degree he's probably always been like this.

Can you imagine trying to teach grade school Chris math while hes doing something fucked up right in the middle of class? he was probably the kid we all remember who would shit himself for fun.

Why? Why are you trying to get more out of Chris than people already have? Messing with Chris got old 7 years ago. There is nothing you, nor anyone can do to bring something new to the table. Trust me, Chris-chan is doing a good job of making a fool of himself. There is literally nothing you could do at this point to mess with him. Your idea isn't even original. People have prank called as Bob before. Stop. And seriously? A prank call? What are you, 6? Do you seriously think he'll answer some random faggots call on any platform? He has stopped communicating with anyone outside of his circle ages ago. If you cannot accept the fact that this lolcow has long lived his prime you should probably just leave the internet and move on with your life. But like Chris-chan, you seem like a person who is absolutely incapable of moving on.

Nice try, Chris-Chan.

Wtf are you talking about nerd? I'm not for pushing him more. Read what I posted you fucking neanderthal

(you)s only show up if you use quick reply

implying the following
>Chris would call himself a lolcow
>Chris would refer to himself with male pronouns
>The entire post was written in Chris's very specific, and very blatant dialect

I could go on really. It'd be pretty obvious when Chris actually speaks on here (if he ever did, which he doesn't).

For someone who wants to milk a dead lolcow, you sure know absolutely nothing about him.

you may not be chris but you sure are autistic

meant to link this to the OPs post. My bad. Point still stands and you know it.

>I have no argument so I'll call you autistic.

Rather be autistic then not be able to let things go m8.

>using anime photo
>not autistic

>calling someone on Sup Forums autistic
>not autistic

>arguing by posting smug anime girls

>caring about what pictures anons use to mock you on an anonymous message board

>still continuing to use anime pics in desperate attempts to feel clever

>still trying to feel superior to some anonymous poster on Sup Forums

>lake of a better word