The Who Sell Out
Thick as a Brick
Ghosts of the Great Highway
The Second Album
Bad Music for Bad People

Idk i always liked these titles

most of their discography really

no
that guy has been spamming this album for no reason in completely unrelated threads since 2015
don't buy into the meme

Yes.

The more I listen to it, the more I love that album. Not even the guy who posted it.

I love Blonde on Blonde because there's no clear answer for what it means, yet on first glance it seems like a completely normal, sensible phrase. Like some archaic idiom that you're supposed to understand innately. But the longer you actually think about it, the more nonsensical it seems. Some good theories I've heard/read are:

-A reference to the phrase "blue on blue", which is a way of describing incidents of friendly fire on the battlefield. It could also be a reference to the Bobby Vinton album "Blue on Blue", which had come out in 1963, just 2 years before Blonde on Blonde, so Dylan would have been aware of it, as would many listeners at the time.

-It's possible it is a reference to "Brecht on Brecht", a sort of montage-stage production written about the life of Bertolt Brecht, a playwright and poet that Dylan was known to respect. Relevant quote:
>Even more important, though, is Bertolt Brecht, whom Mr. Dylan writes had an enormous impact on his development as an artist. As if describing a conversion on the road to Damascus, Mr. Dylan recalls in great detail “Brecht on Brecht,” a musical revue he saw in the Village the same year as the Genet play.

-Blonde as a reference to the term for Virginia tobacco, which is lighter in color than "black" tobacco, because it is cured in a different way. So in this sense, Blonde on Blonde could be either a reference to a blonde woman smoking tobacco, or maybe a reference to the act of chain-smoking (think of it like blonde after blonde after blonde)

-Perhaps it was just a reference to 2 blonde girls getting it on? It's possible. Keep in mind that the word blonde, with an e, refers to a blonde woman, while blond refers to a man.

I think it most likely has to do with Brecht but that would still leave the significance of "blonde" unclear, as the most obvious answer would be that it's a reference to the artist himself but Dylan himself has never to my knowledge had blond hair.

you must be underage

They took a bold stand on this one. But I agree, fully automatic firearms should be legal in the US

We're in it for the Money

this is going to sound like a shitpost but why doesn't anyone just ask Dylan?

All Eno albums have GOAT titles;
The Taking of Tiger Mountain,
Another Green World,
Here Comes The Warm Jets
Before and After Science

Also,
My life in the bush of ghosts,
More songs about buildings and houses

you don't even know what that means you self-indulgent weeaboo. look up kegare and maybe you'll understand.

>call album #1 Record
>never reaches #1

This is his response:

>"Well, I don't even recall exactly how it came up, but I know it was all in good faith... I don't know who thought of that. I certainly didn't."

So, knowing Dylan, basically he either doesnt remember or, more likely imo, just doesn't want to explicitly explain what it means

>call next album Radio City
>none of the songs are played on the radio

Music Has The Right To Children

I still don't fully understand what it means exactly, but I love it.

Fear of Music

Not the OP but that was really interesting, thanks. Definitey gives new meaning to the title

Not sure why but I really like Mogwai Young Team as opposed to just Young Team

I don't even like the band or album that much but it's a really great album name