twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

7.5?

If you were any hotter, you'd catch on fire / 10

Thx

tits or gtfo

Where in ny, the city, or the state ?

thatsnotyou/10

gr8 b8, i r8 8/8

Face 8, Body tough to tell but I'd say 7 most likely. Pretty girl.

9. Out of 40

It's hard to give you a rate with so much clothes covering your body. Perhaps if you kindly removed them/

better?

I work at Cornell in the city

INDEED!!! NICE!!

See exhibit B.... not good enough

You're a hot one, that's for sure

who is the woman you keep posting pictures of. Definitely not OP. (No timestamp = bullshit)

No timestamp -> GTFO

I'm not here to make you believe, I just like to know people are enjoying me ;)

I'm going to upgrade body from 7 to 8. Interested in seeing your ass!!

But that's just it. This isn't you. This is some woman you have naked and racy pictures of. Hot pictures (especially the lingerie ones) yes; you no.

Hoe

I want to have her wear this, pull her panties down. Stuff a sock in her mouth, bend her over the end of a bed, and fuck her till she cries tears of ecstasy

OP, is this your GF?

Yep, strong 8. Nice ass. Nice looking undestroyed vag. Not skinny but not too thick. Fun sized.

Man/10

Post what part of NY your from, preferably county

definitely enjoying and jerking to these pics.....moar!!

Working at Cornell, live near the campus

samefagging OP

post facials

OOOOH, I can see her pussy in this one!

Ok, so here we see OP's smallish dick. she's well groomed OP, have the decency to groom better. Besides, it will make your dick look bigger

wow wow wow op ........... wheres the fucking timestamp? what kinda girl keeps pictures (obviously taken by a third party) of her self in lingerie on her phone

are you guys really so stupid to come and post this shit here? Obviously this isn't really the chick posting, I'm a dude who stole them from somewhere duh fuck guys just let ppl fap

post facials

There is no reason to BS here, it's friggen user. Next time bread should be "Some moderately hot chick who's photos i found. time to dump!"

or maybe u shouldn't desire a cookie for pointing out some1 is lying on the internet ;)

didn't find any, maybe on the next device she brings for me to fix, she seems to get around a bit haha

fake woman/10

you're fuckin up Sup Forums I enjoy threads way more when the guys like "hey found this flash drive, dubs gets wins" then some dude tryin to catfish people.go back to r9k and take your cane and fedora back with you

ur just upset my bs got more interest than ur shit

Hmmm no time stamp.... Weird...

Trap/10

ur a bit late to this one bro

I swear, till I saw these pics I thought the same

A VPN is the only way to avoid being monitored by your government and isp traineddog.club