Getting laid is seeming to be very difficult to me

Getting laid is seeming to be very difficult to me

I live in the suburbs somewhat close to Toronto and commute in town for University (no car)

I've been evaluation my possible avenues for getting laid. They distilled down to these points

• Online Dating
• Trying to chat up a random girl on the street
• Making Friends in class?
• Going to a club (Can't because I live 30mins from the city by car and 1 hour by train...)

Even though I have killer dating photos the ladies aren't biting. I've been told that i'm a decent looking guy.

Its so goddamn frustrating getting laid in a city like toronto.

How do you guys do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=woI_UsUasY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey man also from TO wanna be a catcher?

Catcher?

okay online dating should not be a problem, unless you're being clingy and weird. just be honest, make it known that you're dtf and back off if she isn't interested, most won't be

don't I repeat DON'T chat up a random girl on the street. The internet has told them this is not okay and they see it as rape now

making friends in class is a good idea, do that. be nice an genuine.

If you are making excuses about going to a club, you shouldn't be trying to go to a club

stop whining, go get laid

> just be honest, make it known that you're dtf

Does this really work? Most girls explicitly say NO dtf in their profiles. How would you practically approach this? (example)

>If you are making excuses about going to a club, you shouldn't be trying to go to a club

My only excuse is that I have nowhere to take a girl if I want to fuck her. You could say just go to her place, but what about if I don't get a girl at all? I'll be stuck in toronto until the 6AM train back to my shitty town.

But in a perfect scenario where I lived by the club lets say, is clubbing still a viable option for getting laid or has it become a meme?

people that thrive in clubs are people that move near them to be able to go to them, just sayin it probably isn't your zone

yeah absolutely make it known. some girls are on there for relationships, some are there for the same reason. don't be like a perv and harass them, but throw out a feeler that you're dtf immediately, like asking what they are doing rn with a winky face or something. if they aren't interested, they just won't respond, if they respond back, especially if it's not a negative response. women are people too, sometimes they just wanna fuck. just flirt and pay attention and back off if they aren't interested

people that thrive in clubs are people that move near them to be able to go to them, just sayin it probably isn't your zone

yeah absolutely make it known. some girls are on there for relationships, some are there for the same reason. don't be like a perv and harass them, but throw out a feeler that you're dtf immediately, like asking what they are doing rn with a winky face or something. if they aren't interested, they just won't respond, if they respond back, especially if it's not a negative response. women are people too, sometimes they just wanna fuck. just flirt and pay attention and back off if they aren't interested

didn't read that last note. clubbing is the most viable option to getting laid, especially if you can handle your booze and drugs and know how to network and navigate comfortably. if you are the type that sits at the bar or a booth somewhere and just kind of looks around and shit, it's not for you

My past clubbing experience has been a bit out of place. This sounds retarded but I just went once by myself and approached random girls. Not sure how to network when it's loud and dark and everyone isn't related. Got kicked out eventually cause these girls pickpocketed me and i was trying to get my wallet back

Ended up getting a date with a girl from the club and saw a movie (wors date idea) but it led to nowhere. I also gave her strong sex indicators but whatever

eccie toronto spa

youre welcome

>eccie toronto spa
please elaborate

search it. it will lead you to massage parlors reviews. its less than $200 to fuck asian girls in your city

that's kind of my point. you don't go to the club to approach random girls, you go dance and then talk and drink and drug and fuck. you definitely don't go to a club to go on a date later.

>dance then talk and drink

What's the difference between that and "just approaching girls"

I was dancing also so thats that

Met a girl off of bumble and fucked her like 4 times now cost me nothing familia

you learned a valuable lesson after. pussy costs about 200 dollars and youre not afraid of girls anymore. u can finally move on with life.

It's all about confidence...you have to talk to girls.

You will fail. A lot.
Keep talking to them and you'll figure out what makes them smile.
It takes patience and failing.
Evefy time you fail, you learn.

Fail until you succeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=woI_UsUasY4

forgot canada is a much nicer place than the states

Every girl was talking about how you cant be pushy and direct with your intentions and they say to be subtle and work into it. However, when you talked about online dating, you said to be straight to the point about hooking up

Legit just find some nice person, find out what she likes then act fake as hell towards her. People in Toronto are usually gullible and a bunch of idiots as long as you don't present urself as an autistic fuck who posts racists frog memes on the internet at 2am then u should be good.

Like this faking shit usually works for me, hell I'm basically a guy who fight squirrels in my backyard and a hunter and I once dated a girl who worked in a fucking animal shelter all through lying through my goddamn teeth (I even went to these animal rights shit was laughing my ass of inside).

That's what you gotta do manipulate poeple find out what they like then just be that person, nothing else matters just use them. Honestly tho if ur gonna do this u gotta be pretty cold, but it's a hell of a lot of fun just to rip people in half when u have the chance.

online dating is different than being in a club, and it's hard to know where those girls are coming from (whether they are trying to get laid or what)

plus I don't think you could put any girl in the world on tv and she would say anything different.

also canada probably doesn't operate by quite the same rules as down here in crazy trumpmanialand

you sound like an awful human being