Does this look like an eighth of weed? it seemed like there was more the last time i bought an eighth...

does this look like an eighth of weed? it seemed like there was more the last time i bought an eighth. maybe it's cause of the small nugs.

I'd say so. How much did you pay for that?

30 CAD which is 22 USD

Looks like ~3.5g. Buy a scale for $10 on Amazon and know next time.

yes

btw the coin is a nickel not quarter

Looks like decent quality... if anything, maybe a bit more than an eighth, depending on density.

Damn nice. An eight costs me at least 30 USD where I live.

weigh it dumbass

I sell 1/8s at $50 all day easily. I hope prices don't drop like that here lol

they are $80 dollars here in Australia

8ths cost $25 sometimes $15 around me. It's always good weed just some dealers don't give a fuck about price

Could be but I'd call 3.1-3.2

looks like a decent 8th of mids

That looks like an 8th.
Here in CA, you can find it all
that looks like a $50 oz shit honestly.
It depends what part you go to in CA.
LA always the best "designer" buds.
IE not much, SanBernardino is good.
More North, the better usually.

OP listen to this guy.
I'm this guy

i live in a small town where it's easier to find meth or cocaine than it is to find weed so i don't have a lot of dealer options...

but im happy with the quality for the price, although it's usually better quality than this.

i dont know canadian coin size but if their similar to our smallest sized coin it looks like around 2-3g
could be 3.5g but if a nickel is the same size as our 5 cent coins, 5 then they'd have to be dense or high in water weight
depends on the weight and how dense the buds are
if you paying 80 dollars for 3.5g of weed youre getting ripped or you must in shitty place
a quarter is 70-80 for decent stuff

it's a nickel the same size as your nickel

All these cunts asking how much their weed weighs. Just buy a fucking scale next time

those cunts have been me the past couple times...im new to weed so i dont need a scale yet i just want to make sure i didn't get ripped off

I know right. Dipshit rookie stoners obsess about their weight. If only there was an incredibly simple way to check

Yea, it's funny believe it or not, if you don't have a recreational card or if you don't know someone who does. There are virtually no street dealers anymore, either that or its just because I'm not in highschool

nice for mids here is 25 and for highs its anywhere from 40-50

What the fuck are you talking about cunt, you can get a quarter of the dankest hyg possible for 80. 50 is standard price for an eighth.

dude sorry to hafta tell you, but you got fuckin beat. that's nothing more than simple grass clippings pulled from under the lawnmower.

cum on a nug

no