efukt.com/21677_African_Sex_Rituals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill ur self nigger faggot

8/10, good effort user.

Who is this handsome boy?

Honkeys BTFO

-No slavery .....
White People Were First to Stop Slavery !!!!!!
-Imagine there's no white people
You Still Live in the Jungle and Straw Huts ....LOL

>imagine theres no white people
have fun without all that civilization we made for you

Yeah No KFC and Water Melon

I'm pretty sure that Asian civilizations are a lot more advanced than plebeian "white" societies

You first we will surely follow your lead

John Lennons best song

Black Beatles in the city
Be back immediately to confiscate the moneys

I kek'd
love the Jack Johnson cover more tho

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

-Asian civilizations ..........
No Electricity ........

I imagine the world would look like Haiti or Zimbabwe. Or detroit.

Pretty much any place that white people have evacuated and black people have control.

Even if that was true.....Asians hate niggers, too.

Notice a trend?

Asian country gets mega blasted by a fucking nuke... Twice.
None of the countries around them had weapons that could compare.
>more advanced
>being this fucking weeb

>Forgot about gang killings in niggerlands

White people enable you through the welfare state. The white man has subsidized the breeding of sub-human filth and gib-me-dats (i.e you) for hundreds of years. Your people have proven time and time again you can't create or produce anything, and will never be able to.

Haiti in the 1800s purged all of it's whites. It takes about 2 seconds of scrolling just through google images to see how well that turned out.

Mugabe demanded all white people leave Zimbabwe. He was quoted saying some stupid shit like "Whites will never own land in this country again." It didn't take very long for him to issue a public statement begging all white farmers to come back and save his country.

The nigger is useless. The nigger is stupid. The nigger is violent. A racial hierarchy exists, and the nigger is at the rock fucking bottom. Even below dune coons and bean people.

Better dead than red you commie faggot. Your Marxist plot against the US and Europe will be crushed under foot.

>No white people.
No one to support a food stamp/welfare system via high income tax dollars.

Imagine all the black people. Turning on each other as they already have been for thousands of years in africa. Imagine the cannibalism, imagine the child soldiers, imagine the famine.

Who are they going to turn the blame on when there's no one left but themselves?

Imagine if the whole world left them to toil in the rotting hell they created for themselves. Let them die off like the obsolete specimen that they are. Imagine if we just say back and watched as nature took it's course.

Imagine off if white people just picked their own God damned cotton....

Not true, at least among the ones I know in the US

OP is a worthless unloved bait casting faggot, but it's actually really easy to see a world with no white people. Just watch this fun and informative little film!

Enjoy.

>efukt.com/21677_African_Sex_Rituals.html

It's good, but it's basically just a bunch of commie bullshit

oh yeah just Street violence gangs shooting each other everyone getting high off the drugs and then fighting for Turf no advancement and medical technology both sides of the coins are wrong how about just take humans out of the equation I think it'd be a better solution you dumb ass mother fucker

Start with yourself

only if I'm taking you with me fat boys

No, start with yourself

White people and Asians are the most productive and least criminal citizens of the US per capita. Black people are the least productive and the most criminal. Your move.

oh you're so fucking clever aren't you what are you at 13 year old girl

Just kill yourself

nope I'm good on that I'd rather just watch you die much way more satisfying seeing someone with bitchtits die

But you said humanity

Big dick on him

I gave up my Humanity along time ago bitchtits I'm just an animal drove by pure Instinct and right now my instinct tells me if I ran into you bad things would happen to you

Just kill yourself then. You're not cute, clever or funny.

>Things black people invented:
>Slavery
>School shootings
lmfao do you have google?

>No slavery
So you failed history and civics. Nice try though.
There is more black-on-black slavery in Africa right now than the entire pre-20th century history of the world.
There were more slaves in Europe than in the Americas, and those were sold to the whites by blacks who had already captured them as enemies or already enslaved them.
This very historical fact of the African ethnicity suddenly makes complete sense of the behavior of the ghettos and the thug lifestyle...
USA fact: 98% of murdered blacks are murdered by blacks. The BLACK CRIMES MATTER movement needs to clean up their own communities before they have any footing to scream about 2% of their murdered people being killed by non-blacks, and the .003% killed by cops.

I'm not here to turn you on, impress you or make you laugh I'm here to do that those things for myself and myself alone now I'm not going to ask you to kill yourself maybe just run on a treadmill bicthtits

all the nignogs will kill each other off before that happens

try going to china or japan. you're barely human over there. more of a novelty thats quite retarded

example
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

We'd all be shivering in mud huts, praying to one of dozens of nature spirits that the loud and bright lights don't get is as we scavenge for the few seeds and bugs we can find while defensively adjusting our loincloths.

>no school shooterz

there wouldnt be anyone for them to shoot.

Such a moron.

who is this cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?

>Imagine there's no white people
the world would just be a bunch of spearchuckers living in huts, just look at Africa

dont forget killing and eating our children for magical powers

Whites are the worst. I hate whites

John Lennon was such a piece of shit it's a wonder he wasn't murdered earlier. And my one of his "friends"

He was a love man

Or guns to shoot with. Lots of school spearings maybe though.

We hate us too but we hate you more.

Who would fuck your ass?

First slave belonged to a blacky
Now eat a dick

>Imagine there's no white people

just imagine

Kek