Would love it youre beautiful

I just got here, start posting and lets find out

Well if you can count to 15 then I.l post more

Do iiiit these ant pics suck

Ill do it the easy way. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

I'm in for everything but the fake freckles

No more ant pics please.

also found the little

Yo its 2017 if i wanna identify as an ant i should be able to getoff as an ant :)

Respect XD

Better?

Have fucked both these girls

much, thankyou.

so how long have you been into ageplay?

Loving em :) can we see some pussy

Do guys actually like this heavy? I'm not that big, but I'm always self-conscious about how I look. I'm glad you're proud of yourself though.

Wait you have a nose ring O.O (btw its the dude who was a bit of a dick earlier again still sorry but ya know) holly fuck in my opinion gages nose rings and lip and toung rings hot as fuck and if nipple piercings just a benefit ;)

Honestly its not about the tummy. Her face is absolutely stunning. And those curves arent bad either ;)

She might be big but the photo isn't.

For everrrrrr I love calling mean daddy and like collars and stuff. Those are all of my toys.

It's cool she pulls it off.

Tbh depends on the person like as for me if you like your body and you have a pure heart you're perfectly fine to me :D

I have my septum and nose pierced my ears pierced three times and gauged and 2 tattoos

hoenstly it varies from person to person for me, but yeah I like some this heavy/heavier. its not about weight, its about figure and face.

you should post a couple and we'll see

Should post some pics using em. Idk boys weve seen princess dust but could this be 4chans newest beauty

I don't have any nudes. Plus my boyfriend probably wouldn't like that tbh. I'm kinda worried about some weird stalkers hunting me down and ruining my college chances.

It's cold in my apartment and my nipples are hard as fuck

Damn so the type of woman im into XD so totally perfect tbh i have a tattoo my self but its a personal one for my little sister with epilepsy

thats not the only thing hard as fuck in this thread

Like this?

>nudes
that'd be nice but I never said nudes. we can see your figure pretty well with you in underwear.

>weird stalkers hunting me down
you've given us zero info about you so far, make sure there's nothing obviously identifying in the pic and you're fine

be still my raging erection

Thats amazing

would love to get inside that

Baby where's my KIK pic?

Idk about that.

we need more with toys

up to you - it can be done (I'm friends with a few girls who camwhored on Sup Forums regularly and kept anonymity), it's all about what you're comfortable doing.

keep them coming bb

Here's one with my collar I just got a new one that says daddies girl

god youre sexy!

Fuck id play with you if u were canadian

Nvm sexy delivered

pussy?

I have mostly black and red stuff but I really want like pink bondage stuff

fffffkkkkkkkkkkkkk

as if my cock wasn't hard enough you had to be into DD/lg too

Second that

Hey i have a question about bbw's/chubby's do they normally like the whole daddy daughter thing and also my princess loves being tide up and chokers and ball gags too is that a common thing as well (coming from the jerk guy from earlier) i love the hell out of her and she is the same as you but very much so younger than you so thats why i ask XD and thank you if you can answer.

Princess Sup Forums

I don't kmow ....I like all that's stuff too tho

chubby and DD/lg aren't directly linked but you'll find a lot of littles are chubby.

not sure if that's because of general population samples or self esteem issues from being chubby kids or just some common lifestyle factor or what.

I'm pretty tight too. As I always say there's nothing better than a tight pussy.

Just wanna show you how she looks and all to me i love my baby she is totally my happy little princess :3

I second that notion

Id like to thank you cuz i came so hard. Op here saying thanks for making this thread great

And thank you user for the information it definitely helps out a lot with making a decision ive been trying to fully make :)

what is that decision user?

I'm glad I could help everyone:)

Well my woman lives somewhere that i dont and ive been trying to figure out if i should definitely go and live with her because i have $7000 im getting from my w2 and i want to make her happy and so ive decided i will most definitely be going to her to see her smile and to nuzzle her :)

Do u frequent Sup Forums?

Awe oh my gooddddnesss that's so sweeett!!!

Thank you she makes me happy so its my turn to bring happiness to her life and pay my respect to my wonderful woman :3

Almost everyday. Sometime I post on chubby threads but I never get this much attention

a good little is an absolute keeper user, glad I could help with the choice

so am I, come back anytime

Well you deserve it! Alot mors than the overposted orincess dust or bailey jay threads we need more of you on Sup Forums. Im getting off tho for the night but i saved a few pics. So if u ever see a chubby thread on here with ur photo as the start its me ;)

I do very much appreciate it and as you see in the thread my little is a nice one to keep (posted her pic) just like user lady on here a perfect woman to her man :)

IDamn idk if you like girls, but you are gorgeous!

I'm gonna shower

Peaceout cutie :)

please tell me you have a waterproof phone for this

You don't wanna see me without makeup

Absolutely fucking disgusting. A rectangle with dimples. Jesus fuck.

I took extra pics too share after so you'll have to stay around and wait

Honestly madam we would love to see :)

babygirl I want to see every inch of you as nature intended

Youd look fine without :). Op here saying dont listen to the haters. Ppl always gonna hate just know you were obviously so beautiful u deserved your own thread :)

You're an absolute blind idiotic primate have a shitty life in hell while you're sucking on Satan's nipples and drinking his firey lava milk.

Thankyou sir youre doing gods work!

About to jump in

Yup piss off someone who loves his chubbys and has his chubby princess thay looks like her and he will stab someone for that comment and this thread helped me so im very inclined to being the knight of the thread

You have fun in that shower :)

this is heading in a very nice direction

well straight up like this woman was nice enough to post pics of herself right? like ya haters are expected but like cmon if u dont like it dont comment. Sup Forums goes by so fast anyways whos it hurtin

Its just respect the woman she is a beauty to behold :)

All soapy

yep, definitely starting a folder for you
what should I call it?