Hi guys I'm starting up a stream and want to scout out for some moderators. Pic is me!

Hi guys I'm starting up a stream and want to scout out for some moderators. Pic is me!

Other urls found in this thread:

lets.rabb.it/886j/ApnxQ5o07A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats your stream name?

Show feminine penis

Dantesaan. I haven't really done anything yet. I'm a master in ow tho

tincxp...iv made a new fresh acc if i can help...

I'm a girl you fucking idiot.

Prove it

this

no you're not, I just saved you to my cuteboys folder

tits or GTFO

This

comes to Sup Forums for mods ... yeah ok, tits or gtfo attentionwhore

Girl streamers only work out if they're attractive or have big tits. Looks like you've got neither.

The fuck? Weren't you at Mysticon?

I don't have to prove shit. Go outside you fucking moron.
Troll moron.

If l can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Intemet is "there are no girls on the Intemet". This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fcuk you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Intemet, we don’t have the chance to fcuk you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don’t get a bonus to conversation just because I’d like to put my cock in you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr. I’m a girt" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet. The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Intemet is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

No one is this dumb. Go to bet OP

Nevermind. I'm literally sorry I asked for help on fucking Sup Forums. I'll try reddit. Hopefully less crude morons there.

i messaged your instagram because im interested!

What a quick and unsuccessful shit thread of a neckbeard pretending to be a trap pretending to be a girl.

lmao, no shit fucktard

Tits or gtfo

Why you make that face
Why you are attentionwhorin' on Sup Forums
Didn't you know this is our spot to forget normie girls like you exist
I fuckin hate you
You remember me of all the girls who use to annoy me at school die

Definitely has a dick and is an absolute retard.

A true sage

Not sure if a crude grasp for attention

GL getting doxxed by some obsessed neckbeard. If your considering streaming as a job, just kys.

What exactly the fuck would they dox? Find where I live and do what exactly?
Fuck off with your 2007 threats you fucking manlet.

doesn't undestand what doxxed means, tries to insult others ... kek

i think it's funny that you don't understand that OP IS the obsessed neckbeard pretending to be the trap in the picture

Nice try throwing the tail. I'll fucking find you bitch.

also I'm fairly certain that OP done GTFO'd:
/thread

Anyone else think that when traps try going for the hyper-girly look it just accentuates the male features and makes them look more like pubescent pretty boys?
Or is that just me?

She is a chick guys, look up the name her gram is there

That and she's answering her shit. It's her confirmed. She's just a dumbshit tumblrina.

is your name olivia?

WOW IS SHE REAL?!

Fuck you moron. I came to ask for help. I didn't come for your virgin opinion on my looks.

feelin oppressed?

Here's a helpful tip. Show tits and timestamp.

I'll show timestamp if it will stop the stupidity. No tits though period.

If no risk exists, post your address and number here....

You still look like a dude

Not sure what you expected from this thread tbh fam

time stamp then honey

>No tits
Well then it's simple. Would you kindly get the fuck out, ya daft cunt

b8/10

its not like hot girls would be playing video games and talking to other ugly people on Sup Forums all night.

let her be fugly.

Timestamp and cute pic, we may compromise

did you realize that you're on Sup Forums
don't look for twitch mods here

Were you part of the MC?

Gtfo beta fag

coming on 4chin for mods lol bitch you stupid?

Cringed more than when I cum

timestamp or fake.

:^))))

Until evidence is presented that suggests otherwise, you're a fat neckbeard roleplaying as a girl on a chinese cartoons message board. Tits or gtfo

99.99% sure that is in fact a man

You're going to look great when you're 40 lol

Are u smelling your armpit aromas

lets.rabb.it/886j/ApnxQ5o07A dick

Fuck you got me... Not op btw

twitch?

you must have a grat ass or tits, if not you are soo fucked

I'm bored, I'll be a twitch mod 4 u

Let's pretend you're actually OP and you are thinking of camming and are not just roleplaying...

THE FUCK KIND OF COMMENTS YOU EXPECT ON YOUR CAM??? You look like a 12 year old boy that got a makeover from your older sister. Even if you really were a woman, pedofags would be lining up around the block just to bend you over and pretend you're a boy.

gee you are a stupid bitch

Honestly lady if you knew Sup Forums than you wouldnt be getting so triggered on the thread.

I just need the twitch name, r u live rn?

I'm real you dumbshits.

spotted the pedo

c'mon bby. show me them tits and ill show you my dick.

Where is our qt picture?

You have succeeded in proving nothing

eww u look gross

I can tell by your face that you probably own a lot of lingerie, yet you're frigid

gtfo

yo, gunsgirlsg3, you havin' fun??

kay
so now what?
Have you ever put something in your ass OP?
I do all the time, just recently bought myself a 9.1 4.2 dildo which is kick ass, im straight though.
You looky pretty straight 2 me 2, but I bet we can get that bent out amiright?

damn so busted

I've seen you before.

talking like this is the reason you're a permavirgin that shoves stuff in his ass.

Oh shit OP, if this is you you look really familiar. If you went to sails tell me the first letter of your name. Im remembering you falling in a trolley trying to ssneak a look. Still chuckle about it today.

those glasses lmfao

wtf 4 chan is a hellaova place

tits or fuck off

((((TRUTH POST))))

Me and my party were playing a 4 stack against some little cuck and he got so mad he looked up one of our stacks names. He posted her instagram in allchat and said he was gonna post it on Sup Forums.

He knows who he is. Gunsgirlsg3 :~)

>muh secret club

bad news son, normies and overweight spotty face underage nerds aren't allowed either. this trap is going to show us it's cute girlcock, go to bed you're too young

Is that your boyfriend holding the card?

She's from the Bronx apparently judging by her insta.

so can i be a mod or no?

I can mod your stream little boy, post a picture of your penis and I'm in.

come on honey, a little poop hurt nobody like you freaky little ratgirl