So I just watched this. What part of it is not understandable by women again? Pushing your ship crew to the limits...

So I just watched this. What part of it is not understandable by women again? Pushing your ship crew to the limits? Chasing a far better ship and defeating it? Because those are pretty straight forward concepts. Was the whole "women will never understand this movie" just a meme?

Tits or GTFO

Asking us what is understandable means you actually didn't understand it.

0/10

It's the camaraderie women will never understand.

I'm not even trying to troll you guys, I'm a guy and all I saw was a good movie that was over memed about the concepts it portrayed.

It's like how guys can't understand Spring Breakers. You might "get it" but you'll never understand it.

The meme is that women don't understand honor, bravery, camaraderie etc to the same level men do, which isn't really wrong. The fact that guys on Sup Forums are acting like they know the first thing about any of those things is the funny part.

Does anyone have a laughing guys pic similar to this one?

>Hollywood changed history to avoid portaying americans as the bad guys

really makes you think, huh?

>Americans

There aren't Americans in it pham

Exactly, but in the source material the bad guys were americans not french.

It's not about women understanding the concepts, it's about them being bored by them.

LONG WE'VE TOSSED ON THE ROLLING MAIN

>source material

They pulled source from like 3 or 4 of the books.

NOW WE'RE SAFE ASHORE JACK

Numales = females with male genetalia
None of you fags understand it either

>understanding a film is just being able to comprehend the corporeal events unfolding before them

Every time.

All of it is understandable to women.

Sup Forums (particularly Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /r9k/) is full of embittered virgin neckbeards who hate women

THATS RIGHT GIVE THE WOMEN MORE STIMULATING FARE

True to an extent, but you don't need to be a virgin or a neckneard to come to the same obvious conclusion.

Women will never be Master or Commamder hence they'll never understand

Ill bite and answer the question.

The whole "woman will never understand" meme basically comes from the fact that this film as well as other films of the nature deal with brotherhood where man has each others back. Something that woman don't do. I'm not saying all but the general consensus is that woman will most likely fight and compete against each other in a pack while a true brother will go to the ends of time to fight for his own brother or his brothers honor. So to put it simple... woman will never understand what its like to be a true brother.

/thread

And just for the record theres a difference between understanding and knowing. Understanding is the general thought of knowing its explanation/definition. Knowing is to actually be of its very nature.

well the movie is about comradery and duty mostly and it seems to have gone over your head therefore you're a woman